First Black Pope to be announced on T...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
White Virus

West Henrietta, NY

#28 Mar 14, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>I do notice that you are not arguing with the content or point of the post.
Ignorance is bliss but, one can't argue your point because it is based on total ignorance. So you won't look so ignorant the next time the subject of blacks and the Roman Catholic Church comes up......less than one quarter of a percent of all American Blacks identify themselves as Roman Catholics.
The majority of American Blacks identify themselves as Evangelical Christians and DO NOT recognize the Pope as their spiritual leader. Similar to Protestants and other Christian sects.

Rochester, NY

#29 Mar 14, 2013
On Wednesday, a bunch of old guys vacationing in Italy selected a man named Jorge Bergoglio as the new Pope, and now he is infallible.

Unbelievable. Are there any Catholics that seriously buy into this?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#31 Mar 31, 2013
I heard they at first picked the black cardinal to be pope, but he refused to kiss men's feet.
So instead they agreed with the pope they selected as he agreed to kiss men's feet if he could also kiss women's feet.

Rochester, NY

#33 Mar 31, 2013
I heard the same thing. The actual reason they didn't elect him is that thought he would steal. They were also worried about his relatives, you know, folks like you, hanging out at the Vatican. You guys were close, but he couldn't make it through the background check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump Running a Campaign or Hotel Promotion? 3 hr Ha Ha 11
Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers 4 hr Ha Ha 40
Hey all you TrumpTards 5 hr Ha Ha 100
Janet Lomax Retiring from Ch 10 10 hr TV Watcher 17
News Town justice: 'Emergency doctrine' valid in res... 11 hr Ha Ha 1
News Shariah Marches on in Florida and New York 13 hr Demon Finder 2
Deaf community pushes for closed captioning at ... (Aug '14) 16 hr Chris1951 22

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance