|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>I do notice that you are not arguing with the content or point of the post.
Ignorance is bliss but, one can't argue your point because it is based on total ignorance. So you won't look so ignorant the next time the subject of blacks and the Roman Catholic Church comes up......less than one quarter of a percent of all American Blacks identify themselves as Roman Catholics.
The majority of American Blacks identify themselves as Evangelical Christians and DO NOT recognize the Pope as their spiritual leader. Similar to Protestants and other Christian sects.
Donnie_S

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

On Wednesday, a bunch of old guys vacationing in Italy selected a man named Jorge Bergoglio as the new Pope, and now he is infallible.

Unbelievable. Are there any Catholics that seriously buy into this?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

I heard they at first picked the black cardinal to be pope, but he refused to kiss men's feet.
So instead they agreed with the pope they selected as he agreed to kiss men's feet if he could also kiss women's feet.
Donnie_S

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

I heard the same thing. The actual reason they didn't elect him is that thought he would steal. They were also worried about his relatives, you know, folks like you, hanging out at the Vatican. You guys were close, but he couldn't make it through the background check.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police charge 2 men in fatal Philly carjacking 1 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 6
New Breakroom is the best morning show in town 6 hr WCMF ALL HUMAN 10
What is your biggest pet peeve 8 hr Ha Ha 42
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 9 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 9 hr Wake up 669
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 9 hr trs 16,778
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE