City Black Kids Arrest For Waiting for Bus

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 29, 2013
I saw this story on the news two days ago. First of all, downtown is a mess, and the city or rts moved the bus stop in front of those businesses, so one or the other should take account for that. Secondly, not every black kid that is waiting for a bus is loitering. Why did they single these 2 kids out of everyone? Thirdly, I don't like to bring race into tthis, but 2 white teens would not have gotten arrested. The cops don't see white kids using the rts, and even so, the cops would have warned white teens and let them go about their business. That's just the way it is. And tge coach tried to intervene professionally, and was threatened with an arrest. So these cops were very unprofessional and abuse of power. This is why chief Sheppard is retiring , because he knows his department is corrupted, and he's under fire!

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#4 Nov 29, 2013
The Panther wrote:
I saw this story on the news two days ago. First of all, downtown is a mess, and the city or rts moved the bus stop in front of those businesses, so one or the other should take account for that. Secondly, not every black kid that is waiting for a bus is loitering. Why did they single these 2 kids out of everyone? Thirdly, I don't like to bring race into tthis, but 2 white teens would not have gotten arrested. The cops don't see white kids using the rts, and even so, the cops would have warned white teens and let them go about their business. That's just the way it is. And tge coach tried to intervene professionally, and was threatened with an arrest. So these cops were very unprofessional and abuse of power. This is why chief Sheppard is retiring , because he knows his department is corrupted, and he's under fire!
Umm.... If you saw the story did you not catch the part where they were warned and allowed to go about their business. Sure waiting for the bus is not loitering in and of it's self, but when you block a store entrance or stand up against the building the storefront it surely is. They were not arrested for waiting for the bus, they were arrested for interfering with a business. When I used to wait for the bus downtown going to East High we were told not to stand in front of entrances all the time.

“"Trust no one"”

#9 Nov 29, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they should have arrested you, but they didn't cause your white.
No, they did not arrest us, BECAUSE WE MOVED WHEN TOLD TOO. Really because I'm white. So tell me did my lone white ass keep the black and Puerto Rican kids from getting arrested because I was rubbing off on them? What they became white through proxy by standing next to me?

“"Trust no one"”

#10 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
The bus line up for the "white suburbans" are over on East Broad st at Chestnut. They got about 15 bus shelters, like one for each bus and all have benches to sit down on. The cops are never over there harassing the white suburban people.
Who came up with the idea to give the white suburbans a different place to wait for a bus then the black city people???
What the hell are you talking about? Their are numerous bus shelters on E. Main St. and St. Paul. and Clinton. So many that at the corner of E.Main and Clinton as well as Liberty Pole they don't even get filled up most of the time. Stop spreading lies, their bus shelters at all the layover transfer points.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#11 Nov 29, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>No, they did not arrest us, BECAUSE WE MOVED WHEN TOLD TOO. Really because I'm white. So tell me did my lone white ass keep the black and Puerto Rican kids from getting arrested because I was rubbing off on them? What they became white through proxy by standing next to me?
I'm just as white as you but I often see the stereotypes against minorities. I believe your story that you obeyed. Call me a "white do gooder" as Pigpen aka next door neighbor would say, but there are lots of injustices and most minorities use the race card because it is true! That's easy for us to say, because we are not black/Hispanic and does not know what it is like being that!
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#17 Nov 29, 2013
Marcy wrote:
<quoted text>
That was nickbo13 who always called you a "white do gooder" not pp911
You should work on your white guilt complex though.
Whoever. They are both ignorant conservatives! Maybe you should work on some things.....just a thought?

“"Trust no one"”

#20 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
E. Main St. and St. Paul. and Clinton??? do you want to add a few other streets??? Plus isn't there 2 bus line ups on E. Main one going each way?? How can a person wait at all 4 locations at the same time???
Use your brain to think. There are bus shelters at ALL the transfer/layover points. The lay over points being those 3 places unless you are using the Park&Ride. Where do you get this waiting at all locations non-sense? Their are plenty of shelters no matter which way you are going. East bound or West bound (Main street) North bound (Clinton) or South bound ( St. Paul). West bound east bound there are numerous shelters all up and down E. Main Street. More than enough shelters for everyone.

“"Trust no one"”

#21 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You have no clue what your talking about.
There is only 1 or 2 bus shelters for each line up in the city black line up bus area, and these shelters have a weird small bench in them that only allows about 2 people to sit down.
If you goto the area on East Broad to the white suburban line up, the is like 15 bus shelters with each of them having a bench that runs from one side of the shelter to the other that can seat at least 10 people each.
Oh you're complaining because your fat a** might have to stand. The average wait for a transfer is 20 min. The park&ride buses are a whole different category that run completely different then all the other lines. People who use those buses have a much longer wait. Don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. I rode the bus lines more than enough to say this all with absolute certainty. Rode the number 3,6,and 10 plus whatever transfer I needed for a long time. Still do from time to time to save gas money or when I got business downtown and don't want to pay for parking.

“"Trust no one"”

#24 Nov 29, 2013
Marcy wrote:
<quoted text>
I should work on things? You are the racist liberal who attacks Jewish people in almost ecery post I have ever seen you make.
You liberals are such hypocrytes.
Which is freaking hilarious considering that Jews are the biggest group of die hard liberal democrats out there.

“"Trust no one"”

#25 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
All up and down main???? Ohh do city blacks gotta walk for block up or down main street to find a shelter with a bench in it, while whites have a bus line up area with 14 bus shelters all in the same area???
City blacks gotta cross busy roads to get from one bus to another while whites have all their buses on the same side of the street, and now you say we have to walk "all up or down main street for a shelter"??
No you don't have walk you get out at what ever shelter you want on E. Main St. All the buses that line up on Main St. stop at them. Your talking about the park&ride buses that only stop at that one location a very very few times a day and every P&R bus lines up there and only a few of them. Your effing complaining about having to cross a street to catch a bus going in a completely different direction?? How freaking lazy are you? If they had all the buses on one side of the street at the same place the line up would be a mile long.

“"Trust no one"”

#27 Nov 29, 2013
Rhonda your probably pissed that you have to walk 20 ft. during the hourly night time line up when the buses wait 20 min. too. Let me guess they should all line up and then each one come to pick up people exactly at the shelter. Unbelievable. They way you think they should run is impossible with the roadway infrastructure that exist downtown. if you don't like the bus get a job and buy a car. Otherwise quite complaining and expecting the world to cater to you. Riding and waiting for the bus is perfectly fine when it gets from point A to point B for the price of peanuts.

“"Trust no one"”

#28 Nov 29, 2013
Marcy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are trying to make blacks sound extremely lazy you are doing a great job. A little walking would not hurt most.
Damn straight sister. Way to reinforce a stereotype Rhonda.
Reggie

Jacksonville, NC

#31 Nov 29, 2013
Pathetic injustice ....The cops are wrong ...

Maybe they could actually GO FIGHT CRIME ..instead of this BS ... RPD = Cowards and fail to launch men who have no skills ..

“"Trust no one"”

#35 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
wHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING i'M TALKING ABOUT pARK&RIDE??
I'm talking about the other downtown spot where the white suburbans wait for their buses. It's one spot on one side of the road on the North side of East Broad between Chestnut and Broadway street. There is like 20 bus shelters and each one has a bench in it 3 or 4 times the size of the benches in the bus shelters for the city blacks in the other line ups.
Because those are the P&R buses! I'm a city white and I use the same damn bus shelters I use with no problem when I choose to take advantage of the good mass transportation we have in this city. I know what your talking about. Those bus lines are used by people who tend to have very lengthy waits and only use the bus for convenience and not necessity. The wait for transfer on a normal bus line is very short on the shelters you are complaining about. What you can't stand around for 15 min.? You can't find somewhere to stand that is not in the way of others? The buses you talk about used to all pick people up behind Midtown before it was taken down.

“"Trust no one"”

#36 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
these kids were not waiting for an rts bus.
so read the story and learn what is going on before making a stupid comment that has nothing to do with the story.
UMMMM.... Yes they were waiting for an RTS bus. All high school students use the RTS bus to get to school.

“"Trust no one"”

#41 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I was talking to Marcy.
Ohh are you marcy too nickbo??
You dumb b****. Your talking to everyone when you're on a public forum. What else can one expect who thinks everyone who schools her is nickbo. Tell me??? If I'm Nickbo, how did I serve in Vietnam, lose my legs,and attend East High from '95-'99? Riddle me that? Effing hilarious how the person who can never stick to one name is eternally trying to implicate the one who always does of socking.

“"Trust no one"”

#42 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Those are not just park and ride buses!!!
Not all buses that go into the burbs are park and ride.
Are you saying that all of the following buses are park and ride???
4X
10X/7X
OK, no more lesson for you nickbo.
Your stupid and will always be stupid.
Most of those are St. Paul and Clinton Transfer buses that just happen to to also go by that junction. Your Effing nuts. The 10X/7x is a nighttime combined bus route that only serves during the night that goes to the normal line up. The only buses that line up their are specialty buses and P&R. All buses stop at all stops they go by downtown. So yeah more than just P&R buses stop at that junction but only P&R buses line up their. P&R users have lengthy waits and are only users of convenience. Take away the convenience and the people will not use them. Then RTS loses money. Then they make up the difference by charging "black city people" more. Build more shelters that you want charges go up for "Black city people". Especially considering that the shelters are never filled to capacity. Christ almighty they got a lot of benches outside the shelters too. There is no issue of getting out of the elements for the 15-25min. short wait for the bus. Like I said I ride the damn thing and the only thing that they need to do as far as service is fix the automated telephone service for scheduling (it was why better before they changed it years ago) and get the correct paper schedules on the bus your on. If I'm on a 3 Goodman why the hell do I only want a 1 South Ave schedule. More bus drivers could also enforce the no eating/drinking and audible music rules too.

“"Trust no one"”

#43 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree, nickbo's bs is easy to spot, it just jumps out at you.
There you go with your name calling again. Goes to show you got nothing. Keep leaning on that crutch.
nickbo wiki

Rochester, NY

#44 Nov 29, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>You dumb b****. Your talking to everyone when you're on a public forum. What else can one expect who thinks everyone who schools her is nickbo. Tell me??? If I'm Nickbo, how did I serve in Vietnam, lose my legs,and attend East High from '95-'99? Riddle me that? Effing hilarious how the person who can never stick to one name is eternally trying to implicate the one who always does of socking.
What a coincidence, nickbo attended East High to.

“"Trust no one"”

#47 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
blah blah blah
they are not all park and rides and they are not all buses that come from clinton or where ever.
You got your lesson for the day on the RTS and the bus line up area for the white suburbans.
Those are P&R shelters. Learn to read. Learn your lesson in reality. Realize the RTS bus is extremely convenient and has more than enough shelters and places to sit. If you don't like it get off your ass and get a job and save for a car.. You're a bitter weakling who can't realize we are all the source of our own hurdles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Craig, Staff writer at D&C writting falseh... 51 min BlackCuckold 23
Security Prep Underway for Lilac Festival 1 hr Maude 2
NYPD officer shot in head recovering 1 hr Joint Chiefs 13
Break room ratings 2 hr Tommy Rules 308
State police won't release dashcam video of off... 6 hr EthiopianJew 22
News City clergy: Rochester could be next Baltimore 6 hr B Clinton 9
Musical Artist Refuse to Play in Racist Country... 6 hr EthiopianJew 2
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE