NY to require better signs for compul...

NY to require better signs for compulsive gamblers

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Distractionary Jabs

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 17, 2013
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3220742.sht...

Maybe NY should make a law for signs to be in bars to tell white drunks who to call for help or at lease a number they can call for a taxi.
Butch

Torrance, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2013
Glad to see blacks are no longer driving DWI or under the influence of narcotics. When did that happen?
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#3 Nov 18, 2013
Butch wrote:
Glad to see blacks are no longer driving DWI or under the influence of narcotics. When did that happen?
Blacks can handle their drink, they aren't the ones out on the road day after day killing people.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#4 Nov 18, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks can handle their drink, they aren't the ones out on the road day after day killing people.
So you are saying all of the fights that break out in the bars, sorry, I mean "clubs" isn't because the perps are drunk so they don't hop into their cars and flee the cops because they don't drive drunk? If what you are saying is true then you are saying that the "club" stabbers/shooters/fighters act that way when they are sober? Are there unicorns and pink clouds in your world Rhonda?
TheFakeBarnhart

Rochester, NY

#5 Nov 18, 2013
Just watch the news stupid.
It's obvious to everyone that drinking and driving, especially drinking and driving and killing people, is a white thing, just as child molesting and doing meth is.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 18, 2013
TheFakeBarnhart wrote:
It's obvious to everyone that drinking and driving, especially drinking and driving and killing people, is a white thing, just as child molesting and doing meth is.
Again Rhonda go read the crime stats from the DOJ and the FBI because you are making a fool of yourself, again. I know that you don't like the truth, but one day you should admit the facts and stop trying to cover up for your peers.
Sammie

Penfield, NY

#7 Nov 18, 2013
TheFakeBarnhart wrote:
(1) I guess white guys don't get caught as often.

(2) Or there are a lot of innocent blacks in state prison, outnumbering the white prison population significantly.

I say you'll opt for 2, because you're nuts.
TheFakeBarnhart

Rochester, NY

#8 Nov 18, 2013
the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>Again Rhonda go read the crime stats from the DOJ and the FBI because you are making a fool of yourself, again. I know that you don't like the truth, but one day you should admit the facts and stop trying to cover up for your peers.
Again Nickbo, go read the local news on a daily basis as see the facts as they are.

If you follow your fake stats, do they even include the number of people the drunk killed by whites vs by blacks??

Just watch the local news and don't worry yourself on what may be going on in miami and hawaii.
TheFakeBarnhart

Rochester, NY

#10 Nov 18, 2013
Find me one local news story of a drunk driving black person killing someone. Just one.
Stat Guy

Penfield, NY

#11 Nov 18, 2013
BangBang wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the NTSB "National Transportation Safety Bureau" 25% of DWI's are by African Americans. Now do the math African Americas are 12.5% of the population but commit 25% of DWI's makes you go hmmm.
Another fun fact on the NTSB site 30% of African Americans ticketed last year didn't have insurance on the car they were driving as opposed to whites that were at 6% un-insured
Next question Rhonda?
That's an interesting factoid. So they're driving drunk at least 2X times more than whites, with no insurance. Doesn't surprise me, they're using the insurance dollars for crack.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#12 Nov 18, 2013
TheFakeBarnhart wrote:
Again Rhonda, there are proportionally more black child molesters than white ones.

“"Trust no one"”

#13 Nov 18, 2013
TheFakeBarnhart wrote:
There are also proportionally more black alcoholics.

“"Trust no one"”

#14 Nov 18, 2013
TheFakeBarnhart wrote:
Find me one local news story of a drunk driving black person killing someone. Just one.
YOu have no clue about statistics. White people outnumber black by a large margin. That is why we here of more white drunk drivers.
TheFakeBarnhart

Rochester, NY

#15 Nov 18, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>YOu have no clue about statistics. White people outnumber black by a large margin. That is why we here of more white drunk drivers.
LMFAO

You couldn't find one could you? one local news story of a drunk driving black person killing someone??????

“"Trust no one"”

#17 Nov 18, 2013
BangBang wrote:
<quoted text>
Just off the to[p of my head, will the black guy high on crack who drove his very own 85-90 yr old mammy into the tree do?
Remember he was drivin mammy to see papie in duh hosptal when he killed his own mammy. Papei died soon afetr they told him...
Another two for one I guess.
Do I recall a suv full of blacks driving into a railroad bridge?
Do I recall a black driving a boat in to Charlotte peer a few years ago?
Well done bang bang.

“"Trust no one"”

#19 Nov 18, 2013
TheFakeBarnhart wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
You couldn't find one could you? one local news story of a drunk driving black person killing someone??????
How come we have to stick to only local stories but your allowed to scour the country nay the world for examples? No I don't know of a black drunk driver killing someone off the top of my head in Rochester. That does not mean nor is that proof blacks don't drink and drive or drive drunk. Consider this, whites greatly outnumber blacks in he Greater Rochester Area. Whites also have a greater a percentage of car owners in their group. That means there is many more white drivers on the road. So these being the facts, there would of course be more white drunk drivers. That does not validate your point.
Maybe you should stop laughing because we are all still chuckling about your failed attempt to prove that whites kill more blacks in the area than blacks do. You know, the thread where you accused Bang Bang of making up murders.
Sammie

Penfield, NY

#20 Nov 19, 2013
Why do people respond to Rhonda's allegations?

They are 100% crap to incite white readers. She's nuts. Let her keep posting junk stats and news stories that happened in Chicago or Dallas. JUST DON'T RESPOND, IGNORE THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE.

They are presented strictly to PO white readers, and solicit responses that she always disputes. Every response enables her.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#21 Nov 19, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like airline pilots can handle their booze.
juddleman

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Nov 19, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Dang cool-only in new york
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#23 Nov 19, 2013
BangBang wrote:
<quoted text>
Just off the to[p of my head, will the black guy high on crack who drove his very own 85-90 yr old mammy into the tree do?
Remember he was drivin mammy to see papie in duh hosptal when he killed his own mammy. Papei died soon afetr they told him...
Another two for one I guess.
Do I recall a suv full of blacks driving into a railroad bridge?
Do I recall a black driving a boat in to Charlotte peer a few years ago?
1- Crack is not Alcohol.
2- suv full of black when on fire and no mention of them drinking or blood levels.
3- It was a whitie who worked at time warner that drove his boat into a pier killing a black man.(so that one actual helps my count not yours)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Break room ratings (Jan '15) 3 hr Greece Guy 401
White Suburban Cop Steals Thaosands (Oct '13) 5 hr Stringbean 15
Speed to stay 30 on Canandaigua's Main Street 5 hr LonsberrysDaddie 1
The Reason Why Only the NYS Troopers Have Old Cars 5 hr Dysfunctional 11
Anyone know a Roy Whisman, Jr. 6 hr Anonymous 36
Wease picks his fights 7 hr Slammner 60
White Man Cuts Off Wife's Head and Pull White M... 10 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages