Rochester man charged with criminal p...

Rochester man charged with criminal possession of a weapon

There are 2 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Jun 17, 2013, titled Rochester man charged with criminal possession of a weapon. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

Rochester Police say they have arrested two men during Operation Cool Down. News10NBC is told officers were working the Cool Down detail when they were called to a home on Rosewood Terrace to investigate vice activity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 18, 2013
I guess that they weren't too worried about Cuomo's SAFE ACT law were they? LOL. That law is as big of a joke as the idiots that passed it. Take firearms away from law abiding people while all of the lowlife scumbag gangsters will have them. Wake up people, this is what happens when we have progressive commie dems in office from the White House on down.
JesusIsWatching

Fairport, NY

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Good for RPD, hopefully they can connect the firearms to a drive by or one of many shootings in the city and keep this criminal locked up for a long time so he doesn't get out early and pick up where he left off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Sessons slaps creepy biden's hand away 5 hr Ha Ha 1
Genesee Beer Tanks Made in China 6 hr IescapedNY 27
Fly the US flag this holiday season. 7 hr my old Kin killed... 5
IescapedNY Challenge 9 hr IescapedNY 25
Pope Slaps Trumps Hand Away 10 hr Dennis 3
News RG&E complaints (Feb '08) 10 hr Christy Anderson 170
Let's make English our official language. 13 hr IescapedNY 29

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance