D&C makes a difference in Rochester

D&C makes a difference in Rochester

There are 2 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Oct 30, 2012, titled D&C makes a difference in Rochester. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

The Democrat and Chronicle Media Group kicked off its Make a Difference Day campaign on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

blaz907

Rochester, NY

#7 Nov 1, 2012
The Democrat and Chronicle Media Group kicked off its Make a Difference Day campaign??? 45 years of helping has not made a difference but has turned Main Street into a war zone and Rochester city street into shooting galleries. Helping black folks that will not read or can not read the D&C? Many have completed a few grades in school. That is funny. Back Packs full of food??? I say why not chew the food for the blacks a well. Why not Wipe their butts to WITH the D&C Newspaper and make a difference with hygiene. Cause that is what it is worth now and the clowns that write the news.
cooker1

Rochester, NY

#8 Nov 1, 2012
D&C sucks.....That says it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Gates firefighter sentenced to 6 years f... (Dec '07) 7 hr Disgusted by this... 12
Who Deserves To Be President Of IescapedNY,s Fa... 8 hr Ha Ha 28
Will Fairport Canal Days Need Tons Of Extra Sec... 10 hr Ha Ha 3
Even The Women Act Like Savages 13 hr Ha Ha 6
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 15 hr Slammer 550
Brighton Police: Rochester Man arrested in kidn... 16 hr IescapedNY 1
What's All The Extra Security At Ontario Beach ... 17 hr Ha Ha 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages