Guilty verdict in shooting death trial

Guilty verdict in shooting death trial

There are 5 comments on the 13WHAM story from Aug 27, 2013, titled Guilty verdict in shooting death trial. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Rochester, N.Y.- A guilty verdict Tuesday in the trial of a man charged in the shooting death of a Rochester man last summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

Dustins sister

Newark, NY

#2 Aug 27, 2013
abc duh wrote:
Rochester, N.Y.- A guilty verdict Tuesday in the trial of a man charged in the shooting death of a Rochester man last summer.
A Monroe County jury found Joseph Joshua Santiago, 28, guilty of second-degree murder in the death of Migel DeJesus, 20.
On June 7, 2012, Santiago shot Dejesus two times on Wilkins Street before fleeing the scene. He was caught by police hiding in someone’s back yard with a handgun nearby.
DeJesus died after being transported to Strong Memorial Hospital.
Santiago faces 25 years to life in prison when he is sentenced next month.
Kill people and yo just might throw yo own life away. Ha ha. enjoy the next 25 to life loser.
Florida should have the laws that NY has. That'll get them to be sentenced instead of found not guilty for murder when in deed they did murder (referencing zimmerman guy)
Dustins sister is loose

Iraq

#3 Aug 27, 2013
Dustins sister wrote:
<quoted text>My love muscles are all stretched out. I hate that they take so long to recover from all those workout sessions I give at the truck stop.
Hey, Stop rambling and stay on topic!
Hamilton

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2014
Dustins sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida should have the laws that NY has. That'll get them to be sentenced instead of found not guilty for murder when in deed they did murder (referencing zimmerman guy)

Stfu, you dont even kno the Official details...

God Knows he's 1000% innocent...
Monroe County,N.Y. justice system is rigged, and unfair to non-sworn's of the County of Monroe.
Michael Dollinger & Beurau Chief Sara VanStry + Judge Affronti must have dirt on "EachOther"
Hamilton

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2014
Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu, you dont even kno the Official details...
God Knows he's 1000% innocent...
Monroe County,N.Y. justice system is rigged, and unfair to non-sworn's of the County of Monroe.
Michael Dollinger & Beurau Chief Sara VanStry + Judge Affronti must have dirt on "EachOther"
Plus the 2DA's tagged teamed a Public Defender, doesnt have to be fair, but Justice isnt Justice in Rochester, NY, even if he had beat the case, Jury Duty still doesnt know enough details on City Life anywhere to help judge someone from a Human Being to Guilty as charged because of too bs DA's, plus there were obviously no Official Witnesses at trial, because RPD dont want the truth, they just want to turn RED Names to BLACK on there Suspect board," nd Santiagos obviously have no business in the Mayors office, Richards or Warren, becasue its unreal how the case wasnt dropped, bs case nd trial lasted 7days, There was. Bank Camera footage that was held out of trial also, plus real witnesses that wasnt supporting the People, coudnt attend the trail, VanStrydonck nd Dollinger only truely had Sources that had Judge Affronti shaking his Head, testimony from People they would never even have suppprting a real case, I got homework todo now,
Chiraq

United States

#6 Nov 19, 2014
The Justice symbol not balanced out for minorities equally as it shows, Most cases that reach trial are over asap by racism stereotyping, hate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Men Shot Outside Rochester Bar 6 hr sho u right 9
Another Pierson Memorial to be Unveiled 7 hr Phil 4
Texas Cops Shoot man dead with his hands up 11 hr HandsUpDontShoot 1
News Social Worker May Sue RCSD 12 hr Jethro 2
Atlanta Cops go to wrong house and shoot owner,... 13 hr FatLoudMouthyBlks 2
News CrimeStoppers has $10,000 reward in Boys & Girl... 15 hr FatLoudMouthyBlaks 61
News Man convicted in 2007 murder-for-hire 15 hr Quincy Magoo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages