Man, 29, dies after being shot last n...

Man, 29, dies after being shot last night

There are 16 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Oct 1, 2011, titled Man, 29, dies after being shot last night. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

A 29-year-old man died after being shot tonight in the city. According to Rochester police Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

semper fi forever

Rochester, NY

#1 Oct 2, 2011
Oh, what a surprise!!!!!! Another KNEE-GROW shot to death, on the City's north side. Hey Rhon-DUH, you got anything to say????????

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 2, 2011
How many shootings and stabbings have there been in the city so far this year? When will the savages learn to act like humans? And to think that the police chief keeps saying that crime is down,compare to what? Just a few questions to ponder.
The man

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2011
Thinning the herd.
Kau Permunn Keyes

Rochester, NY

#4 Oct 2, 2011
They were probably fighting over a copper pipe.
CNNErinBurnettIn TheButt

Rochester, NY

#5 Oct 2, 2011
City people can't and don't depend on the rpd to take care fo problems, so we gotta take care of bad guys on our own.
semper fi forever

Rochester, NY

#7 Oct 2, 2011
It's called survival of the BIGGEST GUN!!!!!! Oh puuu
leeeeeees come to my neighborhood, I haven't shot anyone in years. I have sooooooo many bullets, and soooooooo few targets, COME ON GHETTO TRASH!! I'll even supply the body bags.Garbage bags, body bags, it's all the same.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#8 Oct 4, 2011
LOL,

He's a Greece Man.
chuckyy

New Berlin, NY

#9 Oct 4, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
LOL,
He's a Greece Man.
Was this jigg related to you Miss little White Slut?
Lil Baggies Everywhere

Rochester, NY

#10 Oct 4, 2011
Are they sure this wasn't somehow related to that hispanic nightclub in canandaigua? Seems like nothing but problems everywhere since it opened.
chuckyy

New Berlin, NY

#11 Oct 4, 2011
Lil Baggies Everywhere wrote:
Are they sure this wasn't somehow related to that hispanic nightclub in canandaigua? Seems like nothing but problems everywhere since it opened.
@ Rhondo,we know when you change you're screen name you little white slut.
chuckyy

New Berlin, NY

#12 Oct 4, 2011
I have a question for you black people,you say that you are not colored but you say that you are African American and do not call me colored but you belong to the N.A.A.C.P. Can you coons or jigs help me out on this?
The man

United States

#13 Oct 4, 2011
Keep on eliminating yourselves.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Sorry, we don't care.
Black queen

Fairport, NY

#14 May 19, 2012
chuckyy wrote:
I have a question for you black people,you say that you are not colored but you say that you are African American and do not call me colored but you belong to the N.A.A.C.P. Can you coons or jigs help me out on this?
Your ignorance does not surprise me. To color is to change from its original form. Science has proven that the oldest human remains found to date are those of a Blackwoman. this proves, along with countless facts that Blacks are the original people. Therefore it is more accurate to say that the white race is the colored race.
Black queen

Fairport, NY

#15 May 19, 2012
The man wrote:
Keep on eliminating yourselves.
Stupid is as stupid does.
Sorry, we don't care.
Fact: The white race is near extinction!
yep

Rochester, NY

#16 May 20, 2012
Black queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: The white race is near extinction!
You better hope not. The white race is supprting all you knee grows.
Black queen

Fairport, NY

#17 May 20, 2012
I deal with facts, and not foolish comments made out of desperation by individuals who cannot compete with the Blackman mentally, physically, e,motion ally or spiritually!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another CrapChester arson arrest. 1 hr IescapedNY 3
Heavy downpours, flooding, damaging wind gusts ... 1 hr IescapedNY 14
Polk County FL Makes National News 1 hr IescapedNY 1
Trump's race against the clock to do something 2 hr Howard 3
S. Korea PO'ed Over Missile System Price 2 hr Howard 2
Ha ha, Burt, and buster are running scared!! 2 hr Howard 5
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 3 hr Juan 135

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages