White Suburban Italian Thugs Arrested...

White Suburban Italian Thugs Arrested For Several Robbies

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Since: Jan 08

Manhattan, NY

#1 Mar 30, 2014
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3380854.sht...

maybe one of nickbo's relatives.
Right Side Of Left

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 30, 2014
Rhonda you really are retarded aren't you. That's Halfrican all day long same as Obama and since you call the President black well then this chalks one up as another black arrest.
Archie Bunker

Victor, NY

#3 Mar 30, 2014
The big question is.. Is Rhonda on an expensive NYC shopping trip (tax payer funded of cource) or is she in NYC bleeding the Manhatten side of the fambly dry? Or a combination of both?

Since: Jan 08

Manhattan, NY

#4 Mar 30, 2014
Archie Bunker

Victor, NY

#5 Mar 30, 2014
Right Side Of Left wrote:
Rhonda you really are retarded aren't you. That's Halfrican all day long same as Obama and since you call the President black well then this chalks one up as another black arrest.
As far as I'm concerned they can have/take 100 % credit for Obama. 100% not the 98% negativity/failure rate normaly associated with them.
Jack C

Rochester, NY

#6 Mar 30, 2014
Lionel Jefferson wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S3380854.shtml?cat=411
maybe one of nickbo's relatives.
He is black you fool. Too bad you can not identify your own race.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 31, 2014
Lionel Jefferson wrote:
The least you can do when you are trolling is to put up a link that makes sense loon. No one has to look at his skin color, all anyone has to do is look at his features, you know like his nose, lips, hair, ect. Yet another fail from the race baiting queen Rhonda, why aren't we all surprised?
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#8 Dec 29, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>The least you can do when you are trolling is to put up a link that makes sense loon. No one has to look at his skin color, all anyone has to do is look at his features, you know like his nose, lips, hair, ect. Yet another fail from the race baiting queen Rhonda, why aren't we all surprised?
his features don't make or change what color he is.
I guess you use you way of thinking just like you claim I'm black because of my name.
nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 25, 2015
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
his features don't make or change what color he is.
I guess you use you way of thinking just like you claim I'm black because of my name.
Your either black or a white do-gooder,
cause me and all my racist friends are either white or black evil-doers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alternative facts - the new buzzword 50 min TrumpEgo 4
How Funny! The Media Is Going Nuts Over Melania... 1 hr Tiny Hands Drumpf 20
I am your KING bow before jiffy 1 hr Banana Republican 2
Doesn't Trump Watch Cartoons on Saturday? 1 hr Banana Republican 7
News Why is lilac pronounced "Li-LOCK"? Debate rages... (May '09) 2 hr Dave Dave 20
Bruce Pooper Era Never Was. 3 hr TrumpEgo 19
President Trump Spent A Full Day Wiping Out Oba... 3 hr TrumpEgo 9
Where are all the Never Trumpers lately? 6 hr truth can be dist... 35

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages