Pierre the Abandoned French Bulldog H...

Pierre the Abandoned French Bulldog Hospitalized

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 28, 2012

""""The Human Society of Greater Rochester says a dog abandoned in a pet store earlier this week has been hospitalized.

Pierre has been unable to keep down any food since he was found Sunday at the Petco store in Pittsford. He is being treated with IV fluids by a veterinary team at Lollypop Farm.

Meanwhile, the identity of the previous owner has been confirmed and he has surrendered Pierre to the Human Society.

The society's investigators are still looking into who abandoned the dog. Abandoning a pet is a misdemeanor in New York State."""" "

well has the owner been found or are they still looking for him??
it can't be both way YNN!!

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Nickbo, is that you? Lolol

Baltimore, MD

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Ummm I believe the news stated the owner lost his dog on Halloween? I am assuming the owner is not the person that abandoned Pierre? That's must be why there are still investigating who left Pierre at the store ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights 3 hr Slammer 200
News Rochester man acquitted or murder and robbery c... (Sep '09) Thu Richard Ellis 84
Hilarious new blog on Marienne Sierk of the Wea... Thu KingOfRochester 1
Lovely, why running so early? Thu win win situation 12
News Syrian Refugees Wrong For Rochester Thu watchman69 9
Wegmans backpeddles, moves Muslim cashier to ne... (Apr '12) Thu watchman69 40
Wilcox and Lomax indicted on 66 counts of sex a... Wed Driving While Black 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages