Does Henry's Mom spend time with Henr...
Sam Walton

Rochester, NY

#26 Apr 16, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Not ranting at all! blah, blah, blah
Another rant. But thank you for your excellent critique. I'll read it when I have time.

Steel City Steelers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27 Apr 16, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it would be, you pathetic PWT internet tough guys don't have have any independent thought that doesn't go along with your MOB mentality!
Flattery will get you nowhere! ;)

Since: Apr 13

Livonia Center, NY

#28 Apr 16, 2013
Sam Walton wrote:
<quoted text>
Another rant. But thank you for your excellent critique. I'll read it when I have time.
Not ranting at all PWT.
Abdul

Rochester, NY

#29 Apr 16, 2013
OK, one last joke, and that's it.

Q. What's the difference between a Muslim and a vampire?

A. At some point the vampire will stop being bloodthirsty.
Sam Walton

Rochester, NY

#30 Apr 16, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Flattery will get you nowhere! ;)
I just asked our African-American maintenance man what PWT means, it's Poor White Trash. I am going to write Henry's BabyMomma a strongly worded 12 paragraph rant. She is disrespectin' us.

Livonia Center, NY

#31 Apr 16, 2013
Sam Walton wrote:
<quoted text>
I just asked our African-American maintenance man what PWT means, it's Poor White Trash. I am going to write Henry's BabyMomma a strongly worded 12 paragraph rant. She is disrespectin' us.
Yes it does, and that is exactly what you're acting like! From your posts you're not worthy of respect! Have you been able to upgrade to a double wide yet? Maybe one day.

Steel City Steelers

Location hidden

#32 Apr 16, 2013
Sam Walton wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when you're finished. I will then write a 20 page dissertation. My thesis statement will be, "Land of the freebies, home of the entitlements"
Biracial one

United States

#33 Apr 16, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it would be, you pathetic PWT internet tough guys don't have have any independent thought that doesn't go along with your MOB mentality!
I'm glad you see who the real troublemakers are on here. All they do is gang up and insult people in a racist way. But I'm sure you are way more intelligent than that. Steel City swear she's more superior than anyone, especially people who have color and live in the city.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#34 Apr 16, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does, and that is exactly what you're acting like! From your posts you're not worthy of respect! Have you been able to upgrade to a double wide yet? Maybe one day.
And you are acting like typical ghetto trash,what was your point again?
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#35 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Let me know when you're finished. I will then write a 20 page dissertation. My thesis statement will be, "Land of the freebies, home of the entitlements"
You'll have to stick to monosyllabic words, so Biracial can also enjoy it. I believe he said he attended Naz, so enough said.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#36 Apr 16, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you see who the real troublemakers are on here. All they do is gang up and insult people in a racist way. But I'm sure you are way more intelligent than that. Steel City swear she's more superior than anyone, especially people who have color and live in the city.
So whats that make you? HPWT? PWHT? PBT?

Livonia Center, NY

#37 Apr 16, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>And you are acting like typical ghetto trash,what was your point again?
Another PWT ignorant ranting in ignorance! LOL! "Ghetto trash"? LOL! Look trailer park, you have NO clue who you're talking to! I made my point, you can't comprehend it, go back to third grade and work on that skill!

Steel City Steelers

Location hidden

#38 Apr 16, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaahhhh...I see you woke up at your usual time, noonish, and had me in your thoughts, AGAIN! Did ya tell your new friend how when you changed your name from, "Panther", that you changed it to, "Stank Breath Whites"??? Huh, Stanky Pants? And how you went around here saying, at first, that it was because your white girlfriend had bad breath? Bwahahahahahahaha! Then when people called your arse out on it, you changed it to, "White paint smells...so that is what my name refers to."??? Welllll....now Henry's Mom knows. You can run, but ya can't hide. ;)
Love, your forever crush,
Steel City Steelers

Livonia Center, NY

#39 Apr 16, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words they're the internet KKK. So, Steel City is one of those white supremacists who when you see their mug shots, looks like a product of inbreeding? Thought so!

Livonia Center, NY

#40 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
It's always amusing that it's YOU PEOPLE who know about "free stuff" and "entitlements" The rest of us WORK for a living!
Sam Walton

Rochester, NY

#41 Apr 16, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Another PWT ignorant ranting in ignorance! LOL! "Ghetto trash"? LOL! Look trailer park, you have NO clue who you're talking to! I made my point, you can't comprehend it, go back to third grade and work on that skill!
At some point, maybe not today or this year, you will figure out how much sense pigpen911 made. And instead of LOLing, you will reflect on it and say "you know, we screwed up bigtime."

Good luck and keep LOLing.

Steel City Steelers

Location hidden

#42 Apr 16, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always amusing that it's YOU PEOPLE who know about "free stuff" and "entitlements" The rest of us WORK for a living!
Is "YOU PEOPLE" your code word for "WORKING WHITES"??? Because if so, you hit it dead on! Of course US PEOPLE (working whites) know about "free stuff" and "entitlements". It's our tax money that pays for it. DOH!
Biracial one

United States

#43 Apr 16, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words they're the internet KKK. So, Steel City is one of those white supremacists who when you see their mug shots, looks like a product of inbreeding? Thought so!
Yes. Pigpen911 is another racist who can't hide his bigotry and always throwing the same racist insults. He's part of the trio that are first and center when it comes to black crime. To them, white people can do no wrong. They've even said it on here!

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#44 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>Aaahhhh...I see you woke up at your usual time, noonish, and had me in your thoughts, AGAIN! Did ya tell your new friend how when you changed your name from, "Panther", that you changed it to, "Stank Breath Whites"??? Huh, Stanky Pants? And how you went around here saying, at first, that it was because your white girlfriend had bad breath? Bwahahahahahahaha! Then when people called your arse out on it, you changed it to, "White paint smells...so that is what my name refers to."??? Welllll....now Henry's Mom knows. You can run, but ya can't hide. ;)
Love, your forever crush,
Steel City Steelers
I forgot all about "White paint smells" and to think the slug has the audacity to accuse me of using other names.

Livonia Center, NY

#45 Apr 16, 2013
Sam Walton wrote:
<quoted text>
At some point, maybe not today or this year, you will figure out how much sense pigpen911 made. And instead of LOLing, you will reflect on it and say "you know, we screwed up bigtime."
Good luck and keep LOLing.
Sense? Um NO PWT! I'm not nor have I ever been in or from the ghetto! AND it IS YOU PEOPLE who seem to know ALL about the "free stuff" and entitlements! So your point is? I LOL because folks like you are worthy of nothing more than being laughed at! Internet "tough guys" who act like 8th grade "Mean Girls" with a MOB mentality! So yes I laugh AT you while pointing, I might add! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Demands DOJ Investigate Who Inflitrated C... 5 min RachelsGonnaRach 3
The Cop Doc Show on Iheart Radio 1 hr RachelsGonnaRach 6
President Trump May Get Peace Prize! 4 hr RachelsGonnaRach 188
New Police Station at Lake and 104 6 hr IescapedNY 13
Whites in Victor leave Wallets in Unlocked Cars 6 hr BillyBob 5
Getting profiled while black 6 hr BillyBob 9
News Why families are choosing to rent homes, not buy 7 hr IescapedNY 2

Rochester Jobs

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages