Up to 12' for Rochester, 15' South

Mar 17, 2014 Full story: News8 Now

Written By: Scott Hetsko TUESDAY 3 P.M. UPDATE: That's it, I'm drinking the kool aide on this one! A consensus now appears in the data that places Western New York in the most favorable spot for the heaviest snow fall overnight and during the day on Wednesday.

Full Story
ClichetyClack

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 17, 2014
Topix hits all time low. Compareble to Rochesters Democrat & Chronical. Posting 14 day old weather news. How desperate is topix for readers/posters now?
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 17, 2014
ClichetyClack wrote:
Topix hits all time low. Compareble to Rochesters Democrat & Chronical. Posting 14 day old weather news. How desperate is topix for readers/posters now?
We all know who is to blame for it don't we? I kept saying the more they show they are one sided and try being the P/C police the site would fail along with letting "special" posters doing whatever they wanted. The moderator(s) has to wake up to the facts that you can't delete the people you disagree with while letting the ones you do agree with insult others, use racist slurs and flaunt it without the number of posters dropping to an all time low for the Rochester market. You might say that they are working hard at losing their jobs due to having no posters besides the ones they agree with, which by the way is much fewer than they think. The D&C is doing the same thing as their readership is at a all low and still dropping because of their far left views. SAD.
ClicketyClack

Rochester, NY

#3 Mar 17, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>We all know who is to blame for it don't we? I kept saying the more they show they are one sided and try being the P/C police the site would fail along with letting "special" posters doing whatever they wanted. The moderator(s) has to wake up to the facts that you can't delete the people you disagree with while letting the ones you do agree with insult others, use racist slurs and flaunt it without the number of posters dropping to an all time low for the Rochester market. You might say that they are working hard at losing their jobs due to having no posters besides the ones they agree with, which by the way is much fewer than they think. The D&C is doing the same thing as their readership is at a all low and still dropping because of their far left views. SAD.
The D&C must fudge their circulation numbers. I don't know anyone who buys it anymore. I don't even use all the monthy free views allowed. It's pitifull.
The print edition is way more than half addvertising but why when no one reads it?
Much better breaking news online from the local tv stations and all the sunday circulars ore on line.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#4 Mar 17, 2014
ClicketyClack wrote:
<quoted text>
The D&C must fudge their circulation numbers. I don't know anyone who buys it anymore. I don't even use all the monthy free views allowed. It's pitifull.
The print edition is way more than half addvertising but why when no one reads it?
Much better breaking news online from the local tv stations and all the sunday circulars ore on line.
What is strange to me is that they can't understand that their one sider liberal stories they print, their editorial views and opinions are driving people away. The "reporters" they hire write like they never got 8th grade using the wrong words, the misspellings and their sentence structure is beyond bad. The main reason that Topix and the D&C are failing is they won't see anything but their far left progressive agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jury Finds Tina Sardisco Guilty on Both Counts (Apr '12) 30 min Sardisco is Guilty 48
Eat Your heart out Jacquetta 48 min Walt Disney pigpen 6
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 6 hr watchman69 20
Where are the gay bars/clubs in Rochester- Fing... 12 hr bwahawhawzippy 9
Big day for Urban-Suburban program 14 hr Ralph 28
What Happened To Global Warming? 18 hr queen stevie the SW 4
Man found guilty of public lewdness, burglary 21 hr queen stevie the SW 2
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:29 am PST