RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2863516.sht...

Why didn't she get a 3rd estimate to prove nothing was wrong with the engine?? Of course anyone would even wrongfully believe the lower estimate is correct if you are the one paying for it.

Seems wrong to make this a news story when we really don't know if the engine is on its way out.

The mechanic saying nothing is wrong, says he's been a mechanic for 50 YEARS??, and he works for "A Touch a Class Auto Repair"??
Where is "A Touch a Class Auto Repair shop"???
And if the receipt is for $65. from the AutoZone, did "A Touch a Class Auto Repair" install it for FREE????

Lynette Adams should have went back with the woman and the car the following day, and even got a 3rd estimate before running this story.

Will Lynette Adams do a follow up story to see if the motor is still running in a few months??

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Get a job, Crotchety. And give your Obama EBT card up when you do.
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
Get a job, Crotchety. And give your Obama EBT card up when you do.
Why are you causing trouble on here? No one said anything to you. I found this story interesting. I was about to reply on the matter but you are polluting it. I am tired of speaking to you. You should be reprimanded on here. Crotchey was minding their own business. I demand you stop harassing the posters on here.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

If the woman got the motor changed she would have had the same problem, a dead battery.

Now the woman just got a new battery which leaves her with the same problem, a bad motor.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you causing trouble on here? No one said anything to you. I found this story interesting. I was about to reply on the matter but you are polluting it. I am tired of speaking to you. You should be reprimanded on here. Crotchey was minding their own business. I demand you stop harassing the posters on here.
He's sticking up for black Lynette Adams' and the black auto mechanic from a Touch of Class Auto Repair.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Grandma will be hating her son and loving her son-in-law till the engine blows on the 490 in Chili.
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
If the woman got the motor changed she would have had the same problem, a dead battery.
Now the woman just got a new battery which leaves her with the same problem, a bad motor.
I know. Watch out for mechanics. Interesting story. Ignore steel city. She's itching for attention. I see on another thread, she called black daddy x a ni

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you're soooo tired of speaking to me, then why do you? Hmmmm.... ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I should be reprimanded?!? Lolol! Crotchety is a racist p.o.s, and everyone on here, including BDX, CC, BigSingle, etc. Knows it. I know you and "her" are the same person. Soooo stop. Fool.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I should be reprimanded?!? Lolol! Crotchety is a racist p.o.s, and everyone on here, including BDX, CC, BigSingle, etc. Knows it. I know you and "her" are the same person. Soooo stop. Fool.
how am i a racist if i'm on the white guys side here
and against the blacks??
Jim Klass

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

why is Lynette Adams doing Fluff pieces and Rachel Barnhart gets the hard hitting exposees and important issues?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
how am i a racist if i'm on the white guys side here
and against the blacks??
If you're not a racist, them why do you start most of your threads with, "white did this..." and "white did that...." huh, Crotchety?????? Answer that. Hypocrite. Smh

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Please speak for yourself, leave me out of your immature rhetoric, and by all means, get a life.
stank breath whites i

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Please speak for yourself, leave me out of your immature rhetoric, and by all means, get a life.

She has none. She's quick to talk about everyone else, and what does she do? Shows up on an innocent thread with an attack.
stank breath whites i

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why are you name dropping? Those posters haven't added anything on this thread. Crotchey didn't race bait here, you did! I advise you to not post on this thread.

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S2863516.shtml?cat=411
Why didn't she get a 3rd estimate to prove nothing was wrong with the engine??
Why? The engines running fine after the new battery was installed.
And if the receipt is for $65. from the AutoZone, did "A Touch a Class Auto Repair" install it for FREE????
Why not? He was the sons favorite mechanic. Good for him keeping this woman out of the clutches of this scamster garage. They're obviously trying to take advantage of this lady.
Will Lynette Adams do a follow up story to see if the motor is still running in a few months??
I hope she does! When she finds out the engine is running like a sewing machine I hope she reveals the name of the garage so they go out of business!
Eddie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Women are constantly fleeced by auto repair garages. Nothing new here.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you're not a racist, them why do you start most of your threads with, "white did this..." and "white did that...." huh, Crotchety?????? Answer that. Hypocrite. Smh
simply pointing out a race is not being racist.
Closed minds equals Tards

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

LMAO at all you Tards so worried about the Cullerds when they aren't even the most populous minority. Latinos are, they passed the Blacks years ago. But you still cant get past Lincoln "freeing the slaves" mentality and Jim Crow.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

stank breath whites i wrote:
<quoted text>
She has none. She's quick to talk about everyone else, and what does she do? Shows up on an innocent thread with an attack.
That's it in a nutshell. Always.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
After 35 Years, WHAM's Chet Walker Fired 23 min Undergrad 23
3 men stabbed near Blue Cross Arena 1 hr RhondasB FoulTrash 5
Nosy White Beach Calls 911 1 hr Hamburglar 9
Blacks raping random white women on Buffalo's w... 1 hr Hamburglar 1
The Strange Social Science of the Color Red 4 hr Lexie Lex 2
White Race is Out of Control 7 hr RhondasB FoulTrash 10
It's Summer and blacks be a rapin 7 hr RhondasB FoulTrash 2
•••
•••