capt reeze

Sweden

#1 Jul 31, 2014
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/new...

And this is the pathetic negro race. You all need a beat down so bad all they way up to your
grammys. What country has whites that act like that? NONE!!!! But every place you smelly
fking negros are there is high crime, and fighting. You people dont need food, you need coat hangers and birth control pills.
Gotta Keepem Seperated

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 1, 2014
someone needs to go around and just eliminate these thugs
waste of air, my taxes and space
flush them like used Charmin (same color oddly too)
Gotta Keepem Seperated

Rochester, NY

#3 Aug 1, 2014
How is this not being reported as a racist hate crime? Its obvious that the cullerd chicks that started this did it because a black girl was with a white boy. And the cullerd animals got an opportunity to attack 2 white guys. Then they attack their home a few days later - the SAME thugs.

If this was 2 cullerd guys, one of whom was with a white chick and 7 white teens attacked them then later put them in the hospital you KNOW Rev. Al Sharptongue and Je$$e Jack$on would be here today
negrohunter

Lakeville, NY

#4 Aug 1, 2014
Only whites can get charged for hate crimes. The whites better wake up soon a really see what the negros are doing. And start curb stomping them fkers.
steel city stupid

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2014
Gotta Keepem Seperated wrote:
How is this not being reported as a racist hate crime? Its obvious that the cullerd chicks that started this did it because a black girl was with a white boy. And the cullerd animals got an opportunity to attack 2 white guys. Then they attack their home a few days later - the SAME thugs.

If this was 2 cullerd guys, one of whom was with a white chick and 7 white teens attacked them then later put them in the hospital you KNOW Rev. Al Sharptongue and Je$$e Jack$on would be here today
Jackson and Sharpton scare the crap out of you white people....LMAO!
steel city tard

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2014
MLK Jr, Medger Evers and Malcom X sure didnt scare us, nipped it in the bud
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#7 Aug 1, 2014
steel city stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Even a little!!!
Those professionally outraged race baiters are a joke now!

Sharption was an FBI snitch, who ratted out the Panthers!
Lie detector

Kenly, NC

#8 Aug 1, 2014
Rottonchester is not a safe place to LIVE , or raise a family . That's why people with BRAINS have left the city and suburbs .

it's over people .... move on ... It will only get worse . The cops are useless . Full sleeve tattoos , WTF , is this Professional ?

I have had many run ins with RPD thru-out my residence in 4 different neighborhoods , over 46 years . Let me tell you the 80's RPD and the 2014 RPD couldn't be further apart . All the good officers were forced out or retired early YEARS ago . now you have Roid heads and PTSD vets barely able to manage their own personal lives .

Get out of the police state . Other states and cities are not even comparable to that shithole that was once a great town . IT"S OVER !
steel city stupid

Rochester, NY

#9 Aug 2, 2014
steel city tard wrote:
MLK Jr, Medger Evers and Malcom X sure didnt scare us, nipped it in the bud
If you weren't scurred why kill them???.....fk'n dummy.
steel city stupid

Rochester, NY

#10 Aug 2, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>Not Even a little!!!
Those professionally outraged race baiters are a joke now!

Sharption was an FBI snitch, who ratted out the Panthers!
Those of you with half a brain aren't.......but the rest are scuuured shit less at the mere mention of their names!
bunny

Webster, NY

#11 Aug 4, 2014
Lie detector wrote:
Rottonchester is not a safe place to LIVE , or raise a family . That's why people with BRAINS have left the city and suburbs .
it's over people .... move on ... It will only get worse . The cops are useless . Full sleeve tattoos , WTF , is this Professional ?
I have had many run ins with RPD thru-out my residence in 4 different neighborhoods , over 46 years . Let me tell you the 80's RPD and the 2014 RPD couldn't be further apart . All the good officers were forced out or retired early YEARS ago . now you have Roid heads and PTSD vets barely able to manage their own personal lives .
Get out of the police state . Other states and cities are not even comparable to that shithole that was once a great town . IT"S OVER !
I totally agree, Rochester is a dengerous blk infested s-hole.
The crime in Rochester keeps getting worse ever day. Now with the joke of a mayor we have, it will continue to deteriorate. I have never been so ashamed and embarrased to say i'm from Rochester. There's a saying that says - do what you always did & you'll get what you always got!
Thats what the city is doing...
How about changing, trying something different to fight crime?
Many people have told me the cops get peid off to look the other way.
Cowards.
Calvin Candie

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Aug 4, 2014
steel city stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Scare. No! Make me laugh.yes! You stupid bastards look up to these self rightous baboon mouthed UNCLE TOMS! They are HUCKSTERS and all you morons buy their snake oils.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#13 Aug 4, 2014
Jesse Jackson has a long history of shakind down large companies by race baiting.

Jesse would claim a large company did not have enough diversity ... and if the company would agree to pay money to his charity, he would leave them alone!

http://www.wnd.com/2002/03/13093/

In this information age ... it won't be long before the word gets out to all, and he will be exposed as the racist opportunist of them all.

Afraid, no.
RFCBF

Rochester, NY

#14 Aug 5, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
Jesse Jackson has a long history of shakind down large companies by race baiting.
Jesse would claim a large company did not have enough diversity ... and if the company would agree to pay money to his charity, he would leave them alone!
http://www.wnd.com/2002/03/13093/
In this information age ... it won't be long before the word gets out to all, and he will be exposed as the racist opportunist of them all.
Afraid, no.
Don't forget that this great man of the cloth Jackson also was having an affair with a Jewish lawyer(Yes RePig, Jewish) while having another affair he fathered an out of wedlock baby. He lied about it until the mother went public and had to sue him for support so he had to admit it. Basic lowlife lying race hustling pos.
Calvin Candie

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Aug 5, 2014
J.J. Or A.S. Would trade anyone of you nasty madingos for a bucket of fried chicken and a medium orange drink in a heartbeat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Pierson Expecting 8 hr Bernie 9
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 8 hr Bernie 41
News Teen Arrested in Transit Center Scuffle 9 hr CityRes 47
Its Always the Suburban Whites Arrested for Wel... 10 hr MoCo Cracker 2
News Stabbing, shooting keep Rochester police busy 10 hr MoCo Cracker 11
Human remains found in Irondequiot 13 hr MoCo Cracker 3
Break room ratings 15 hr Donald 234
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE