Rochester Police release names of sta...

Rochester Police release names of stabbing victims

There are 5 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from May 31, 2011, titled Rochester Police release names of stabbing victims. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

The Rochester Police Department has released the names of three men who were stabbed in two separate incidents over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 May 31, 2011
Why aren't I shocked by the names? It is going to be a hot summer and the animals will be on the prowl.
Vice_Canine

Rochester, NY

#2 May 31, 2011
We wont go more than 2 days in a row this summer without hearing about someone name Da'Qwan, Tyrees, Latishia, Tyrone, Ra'Shenicia, Kwantell, or Le'Fundell being stabbed or shot within the city limits.

Since: Sep 10

Rochester, NY

#3 May 31, 2011
So, no takers on a bet that an O'brien, O'malley or any other Irish name was involved? No long odds takers?$50 for the next month. I'll throw in Scottish names for free. C'mon man!
Vice_Canine

Rochester, NY

#4 May 31, 2011
papaflint wrote:
So, no takers on a bet that an O'brien, O'malley or any other Irish name was involved? No long odds takers?$50 for the next month. I'll throw in Scottish names for free. C'mon man!
dude, your names are surnames, we're talking about those goofy madeup first names they make from Scrabble tiles.
There are plenty of Cullerds with English, Irish, Scots, Welsh, Dutch, German, Scandanavian, Spanish or French names - they all had slaves in the day

Since: Sep 10

Rochester, NY

#5 Jun 10, 2011
Vice_Canine wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, your names are surnames, we're talking about those goofy madeup first names they make from Scrabble tiles.
There are plenty of Cullerds with English, Irish, Scots, Welsh, Dutch, German, Scandanavian, Spanish or French names - they all had slaves in the day
True, I was just funnin' around. Irish/English/Scottish used to stab each other up pretty good back in the day but seems to be less now. Why can't these guys just duke it out with fists(if ya really HAVE to fight) instead of getting all stabby and shooty? Are you fighting for freedom and liberty or selfish/insane reasons? This comment is for all races equally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genesee Beer Tanks Made in China 13 min IescapedNY 11
Let's make English our official language. 36 min Ha Ha 26
Memorial day weekend the unofficial beginning i... 1 hr Social Wedge 8
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 1 hr slammer is a PEDO... 955
European Intelligence Will Release Dirt on Trump 2 hr IescapedNY 7
Trump Acts Like Baboon at NATO Meeting 2 hr IescapedNY 15
Fly the US flag this holiday season. 3 hr Joseph 1

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance