State Police: 2 Men Caught With 450 Lbs. Of Pot

Feb 11, 2013 Full story: 13WHAM

Two men remain jailed in western New York after state police say the men were caught with 450 pounds of marijuana.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Well, well, well. What do we have here? Hmmmm....Say what? Can't be. Oh no...Yes. 450 less pounds of pot for the ghetto peeps to sell on the street. So sorry.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Well, well, well. What do we have here? Hmmmm....Say what? Can't be. Oh no...Yes. 450 less pounds of pot for the ghetto peeps to sell on the street. So sorry.
I am surpised that you got to post on this thread,I tried and it kept going back to the forums page.Want to see how long before Rhonda and "it's" crew have something to say about this story,if at all.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 11, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I am surpised that you got to post on this thread,I tried and it kept going back to the forums page.Want to see how long before Rhonda and "it's" crew have something to say about this story,if at all.
That happens to me on some of the threads. Weird. I think it's just a malfunction of the site. Nah. They won't say crap about this one. Or will say it was a set up or something along those lines.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
That happens to me on some of the threads. Weird. I think it's just a malfunction of the site. Nah. They won't say crap about this one. Or will say it was a set up or something along those lines.
You mean like Rhonda and "it's" crew alway do?
shorte

Baltimore, MD

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Wow!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First to Ever Receive Food Stamps was a WHITE w... 3 hr Otay Panky 37
White Racist Lesbians Forced to raise Black Chi... 4 hr yet to be determined 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Joe Voter 6,473
White Man Face 9 Years Gets 6 Months 5 hr yet to be determined 3
All Whites Look Alike 5 hr Ha Ha 4
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 5 hr Ha Ha 15
Do sturdays hit and run count as a homicide or ... 6 hr IslamSucks 3
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 10 hr Naughtyrobot 29
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester