Arizona teacher takes students to Hoo...

Arizona teacher takes students to Hooters

There are 36 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Dec 18, 2009, titled Arizona teacher takes students to Hooters. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

An Arizona music teacher is in trouble after taking 40 students to lunch at Hooters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Patti

Byesville, OH

#1 Dec 18, 2009
The teacher should be fired. We all know that Hooter's is just a cover for a wh**e house.
Rev Jim

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 18, 2009
What's the problem? The restaurant's name?

I'll bet if she took them to an arcade so they could shoot and blow-up scantily dressed avatars it would have been just fine.

Down with Paradise Valley school district!
Rev Jim

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 18, 2009
Patti wrote:
The teacher should be fired. We all know that Hooter's is just a cover for a wh**e house.
Don't be unintelligent.
Clark Griswold

Lakeville, MN

#4 Dec 18, 2009
" It wouldn't be the Christmas season if the stores were any hooter... hotter than they are!"
Disappointed

Hilton, NY

#5 Dec 18, 2009
Rev Jim wrote:
What's the problem? The restaurant's name?
I'll bet if she took them to an arcade so they could shoot and blow-up scantily dressed avatars it would have been just fine.
Down with Paradise Valley school district!
Good point rev. You see more cleavage at any local mall than you would at that restaurant. As for booze... they dont serve it at hooters. Just beer and wine. If he had taken them to Micky D's they'd gripe about malnourishment.

On another note. This guy had to have known someone would have a problem and probably should have avoided it. Lighten people, its only life.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#6 Dec 18, 2009
This is what one would call learning "sex education" at school. How come we never got these kinds of lessons back in the days?

Just kidding guys, couldn't resist. Arrest the teacher and sue the school district for making such bad decisions.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#7 Dec 18, 2009
Rev Jim wrote:
What's the problem? The restaurant's name?
I'll bet if she took them to an arcade so they could shoot and blow-up scantily dressed avatars it would have been just fine.
Down with Paradise Valley school district!
Would this be the "infamous Jim Jones" who dissolved all marriages in the church so he could have the WOMAN AND THE MEN? I knew it!
You didn't drink your laced kool-aid after all.

I bet you are "down with Paradise Valley school District" or at least GO DOWN ANYWAY. AND YOUR THE PREACHER? WOW, I WONDER WHAT THE CONGREGATION IS LIKE.
Frustrated in Roch NY

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Dec 18, 2009
That's because the mommies and daddies don't want their kids to know the difference between girls and boys. Yeah, sure. Do you know what 'hooking up' means to your teens?

OMG, this is absolutely ridiculous what is happening in this country. People are more interested in whether or not teens are seeing boobs (yes boobs, not bombs) than they are in whether their kid might be going to war or not in the near future.

Wish people would reset their priorities. It's a restaurant for pete's sake!
just wondering

Rochester, NY

#9 Dec 18, 2009
was surprised to see that it was a FEMALE teacher that did this. More of a MAN thing I think.
SOWHAT

Bayonne, NJ

#10 Dec 18, 2009
who cares. Give the person a break already!!! PRUDES!
kel varnsen

Geneva, NY

#11 Dec 18, 2009
nothing wrong with checking out boobies is there?
Dean - o

Honeoye Falls, NY

#12 Dec 18, 2009
Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point rev. You see more cleavage at any local mall than you would at that restaurant. As for booze... they dont serve it at hooters. Just beer and wine. If he had taken them to Micky D's they'd gripe about malnourishment.
On another note. This guy had to have known someone would have a problem and probably should have avoided it. Lighten people, its only life.
it was a girl who took em... not a guy
gun runner

Batavia, NY

#13 Dec 18, 2009
bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Would this be the "infamous Jim Jones" who dissolved all marriages in the church so he could have the WOMAN AND THE MEN? I knew it!
You didn't drink your laced kool-aid after all.
I bet you are "down with Paradise Valley school District" or at least GO DOWN ANYWAY. AND YOUR THE PREACHER? WOW, I WONDER WHAT THE CONGREGATION IS LIKE.
I see Not only you don't have a job you are not up on
current events.You need to find another hobby.
grampasimpson

Fort Defiance, AZ

#14 Dec 18, 2009
Ummmm.... I'm pretty sure there was nothing wrong with this. Except 50% of the country is backasswardly repressed.
Sharoom Rivera

United States

#15 Dec 18, 2009
it's better then going to Leroys chicken shack
kel varnsen

Geneva, NY

#16 Dec 18, 2009
grampasimpson wrote:
Ummmm.... I'm pretty sure there was nothing wrong with this. Except 50% of the country is backasswardly repressed.
well said! I bet every one of those kids have been allowed to go to "r" rated movies with frontal nudity. But fully clothed waitresses is somehow taboo go figure

Since: Aug 09

Medina, NY

#17 Dec 18, 2009
For those of you making comments that have never been to a Hooters, it is not an "R" rated restaurant, it is not a "strip club", it is quite simply a family restaurant with a good marketing plan and excelent chicken wings. I would also like to point out that the logo is an owl, hence the name "Hooters". Maybe you need to get your minds out of the gutter.
Chad

Williamson, NY

#18 Dec 18, 2009
It's not like she took them to a strip club. It's just a restaurant. People are so uptight and uninformed...
jaybird

Albion, NY

#19 Dec 18, 2009
you see more skin at a theme-water park. That is where a lot of schools take trips.
Rosa

Caledonia, NY

#20 Dec 18, 2009
Clark- Lol that was a good one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese New Year of the Dog 1 hr IescapedNY 2
Henrietta Hotel Fire 1 hr IescapedNY 2
Skidmark is undigested corn 2 hr perfect 3
News Mass in Greece honors school shooting victims 6 hr YesCollusion 1
Truns out Fla. shooter is White, not hispanic 10 hr DumpTrump 4
News More Land Acquired for VA Cemetery 11 hr Ha ha is unemployed 2
News Mom who filmed NYS employee kicked off plane to... 11 hr Ha ha is unemployed 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages