|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

mike wrote:
Concerned canandaigua,
you are a fuckin liar. there are no drugs sold in or near that night club you lying coward. they have security personal who have drug sniffing dogs that ensure no one enters the venue with drugs. there is no hanging out or pissing in or around the parking lot. you are lying. canandaigua pd drives through quite frequently. what you have is an upscale, state of the art nightclub that you idiots are trying to run out of town. quiet area? The place is surrounded by bars and clubs. Cesspool? Fuckin liar the place is top notch and cleaner than any bar or club in the whole county, u liar.
Hey Mike, where is your upscale bar? Me and my girlfriends are having a bachlorette this w/e and would like to come by, saw this post, never heard of your place, wheres it at?
Wyle Dapes

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Them PRs got shut down. Now theyre all at durand stabbing and shooting each other.
smith

Penn Yan, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

For all of you that thinks people from geneva messed up the club it's just not people from geneva it's people from all over including canandaigua to so stop blamming peoples from geneva even though im not from there. Im from canandaigua born and raised but i know peoples from geneva and theres good peoples out there to. You get good and bad everywhere you go and I know pretty much everybody out there in G town i know the RUSS FAMILY, WHITFIELD FAMILY, MCKOY FAMILY , SAPP FAMILY, MALLARD FAMILY, BRINSON FAMILY, FORD FAMILY, CARTER FAMILY, LEWIS FAMILY, WOODY FAMILY, SINGLETON FAMILY, FOWLER FAMILY, GRADY FAMILY, SMALLWOOD FAMILY, WHITE FAMILY, ARCHIBALD FAMILY, and many more and so what if the RUSS WHITFIELDS AND THE MCKOYS got a bad name i bet in ca one of the family got bad names like BRADLEYS, BEGLEYS and WHIPPLES so the people in ca where im from likes running there mouths needs to keep your mouth shut because half of yall was to scared to go ther

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New Breakroom is the best morning show in town 13 min Rhondas Cousin 11
Chick who ran over biker was on crack 16 min 12 Bags Of Crack 8
Why Catholic Weddings are in decline. 1 hr Ha Ha 3
What is your biggest pet peeve 1 hr Ha Ha 42
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 4 hr Benny 2
Police charge 2 men in fatal Philly carjacking 8 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 6
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 15 hr cornholio 437
•••
•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••