Problems at the new "club" in Canandaigua "Freedom Station"

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
K Cornell

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2010
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...

oh, wow, we did not see that coming.

What? Drawing in drug toting thugs into Canandaigua? No, can't be.
Concerned Canandaigua

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 13, 2010
First of all, Geneva- your problems can stay in Geneva- or what we call the pig pen of the finger lakes.

Secondly, HOW DID THE CITY APPROVE A DANCE CLUB THERE?
I mean, seriously, look at the business plan, a latin flavored night club? owned by hispanics?

Pull that permit immediately and send the monkies somewhere else
Lar3y

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2010
Concerned Canandaigua wrote:
First of all, Geneva- your problems can stay in Geneva- or what we call the pig pen of the finger lakes.
Secondly, HOW DID THE CITY APPROVE A DANCE CLUB THERE?
I mean, seriously, look at the business plan, a latin flavored night club? owned by hispanics?
Pull that permit immediately and send the monkies somewhere else
I volunteer to take pics next weekend to document all activity.
Mr Firm

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 13, 2010
Hey, nice to see you back Larry, did you get your Toyota truck out of the impound?

How about the 10 foot ladder?

Who the Fck would approve the liquor license for this place, that basically stated that it was going to be a problem in the news before it even opened.

Latin Flavored + hispanic owned = swoogies galore

Since: Sep 10

Alden, NY

#6 Dec 13, 2010
I learned a new word - Swoogies ! Love it!
I love monrocountychest er

Rochester, NY

#7 Dec 13, 2010
F'in hilarious quotes from tonight's news 10 report:

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1879307.sht...

"It was a shock to Alberto Tabares and Camilla Vanderlinden when a fight broke out in the parking lot of their new Canandaigua nightclub -- Freedom Station. It just opened last month." A shock? Pleeeease you gotta be kidding, right? LMAO

“There was a struggle, there were still several fights going on at the same time. I believe about 50 people were involved in it.” FIFTY people fighting? Holy cow now that's an F'ing melee!

"Vanderlinden says private security at the club jumped right into action, keeping patrons inside until the fight was broken up outside. She says the security company will now send an additional guard to patrol the club's entire property during business hours and something else that's new -- no coats will be allowed inside the club.: Really??? THat's your plan? Add F'ing ONE extra person outside, and ban coats? I hope that guy outside has life insurance and some sort of tracking device to find him once he disappears. Here's a better idea...put a swimming pool that you gotta swim through at the entrance. If you can't swim, you can't get in. It'll also ruin rounds of ammunition, just in case for some freak reason one of the thugs can actually swim.

"Eighteen-year-old Teshawn Jones, who was arrested, was taken to the Ontario County Jail on $1,000 bail. He was never inside the club because the club is 21 years of age and older." Yeah, riggggghht. He was NEVER in there. NO WAY. Impossible. And the beer bottle he was holding he pulled out of his @ss. Cause that coulnd't possibly have come from the club either.

Alden, NY

#8 Dec 13, 2010
Looks like they caught fat Albert.Monkey's are gonna ruin yet another club.
News10 is a joke

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2010
I love monrocountychester wrote:
F'in hilarious quotes from tonight's news 10 report:
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1879307.sht...
"It was a shock to Alberto Tabares and Camilla Vanderlinden when a fight broke out in the parking lot of their new Canandaigua nightclub -- Freedom Station. It just opened last month." A shock? Pleeeease you gotta be kidding, right? LMAO
“There was a struggle, there were still several fights going on at the same time. I believe about 50 people were involved in it.” FIFTY people fighting? Holy cow now that's an F'ing melee!
"Vanderlinden says private security at the club jumped right into action, keeping patrons inside until the fight was broken up outside. She says the security company will now send an additional guard to patrol the club's entire property during business hours and something else that's new -- no coats will be allowed inside the club.: Really??? THat's your plan? Add F'ing ONE extra person outside, and ban coats? I hope that guy outside has life insurance and some sort of tracking device to find him once he disappears. Here's a better idea...put a swimming pool that you gotta swim through at the entrance. If you can't swim, you can't get in. It'll also ruin rounds of ammunition, just in case for some freak reason one of the thugs can actually swim.
"Eighteen-year-old Teshawn Jones, who was arrested, was taken to the Ontario County Jail on $1,000 bail. He was never inside the club because the club is 21 years of age and older." Yeah, riggggghht. He was NEVER in there. NO WAY. Impossible. And the beer bottle he was holding he pulled out of his @ss. Cause that coulnd't possibly have come from the club either.
They call this good journalism?
Concerned Canandaigua

Rochester, NY

#10 Dec 15, 2010
Dear City Officials in my fine city:
I have the following problems with you

1. WTF happened that you decided to let a hispanic dance club open in our tourist area?
2. Who took kickbacks and bribes from the owners to look the other way?
3. No other scummy town would approve this, even Rochester would not let them open there- who the Fck do you think you people are, trying to ruin our city.
4. You put our cops at risk, with a force of less than 20- less than half of that working overnight- are you fcking nuts? 50 people were fighting!
5. What is the plan for our PD- hiring more, cost the taxpayers more because of you fckn blunder.

YOU ARE ALL going to be unseated- bye bye
ctycan

Rochester, NY

#11 Dec 15, 2010
Hey lady,

we can't be responsible, the county and liquor authority are responsible.

we didn't know that this permit for an eatery and bar for latin food was going to turn up to be something completely different. Give us a break please.
Concerned Canandaigua

Rochester, NY

#12 Dec 15, 2010
hahahaahha
good one. Elections will show who was responsible, hiding behind your cowardly screen name dave?

“"SUPERIOR WHITE POWER"”

Location hidden

#13 Dec 15, 2010
Maybe they should relocate to Batavia, NY then??
ctycan

Rochester, NY

#14 Dec 15, 2010
I don't know who you are, but the city had noting to do with that place being run as a puertorican club.

we would have never welcomed that next door to us
Squaw Island

United States

#15 Dec 15, 2010
The club should be moved to squaw island. Can only get there if you can swim.
Alcatraz Island

Rochester, NY

#16 Dec 15, 2010
save some time on booking and fingerperinting, and open up that freedom club at a prison.

Remember the peurco-rican fest used to be held in the court yard of the prison (which was hilariously ironic).

Alden, NY

#17 Dec 15, 2010
Alcatraz Island wrote:
save some time on booking and fingerperinting, and open up that freedom club at a prison.
Remember the peurco-rican fest used to be held in the court yard of the prison (which was hilariously ironic).
and we all know wtf happens after the pr fest lets out.
Salsa Saturday

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2010
I'd like to see the business plan that these jackwads submitted to the blind city council. Did they say Fridays were for Foxtrot Lessons, and Saturdays and Sundays were for Salsa? LMAO. More like Friday Night Fights, Saturday Stabbings, and Sunday Shootings. Good luck to the 1 extra security they hire to stop the next 50-person free for all. Its like trying to stop a real-life version of Urban Domination with the only trick up your sleeve being able to give a titty twister.
Concerned Canandaigua

Rochester, NY

#19 Dec 16, 2010
They paid off city council, or the part hispanic woman on the board must be related to one of the owners.

Glad to see that I will have more entertainment in my front yard tonight, tomorrow night, and especially Saturday night.

I am going to spill a box of roofing nails somewhere by accident
Poppycock on you

United States

#20 Dec 16, 2010
Concerned Canandaigua wrote:
They paid off city council, or the part hispanic woman on the board must be related to one of the owners.
Glad to see that I will have more entertainment in my front yard tonight, tomorrow night, and especially Saturday night.
I am going to spill a box of roofing nails somewhere by accident
The City Zoning Officer (Brown, Dick), Zoning Board of Appeals, and the Planning Commission are all on the hook for this one. Give Brown Dick a call and tell him that he sure Dicked this one up, big time.
Jungleoutdamonke y

Rochester, NY

#21 Dec 16, 2010
I think they should have a Geneva night at this place, and charge no cover. That would end that place forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 50 min Gee Whiz 10
News Rochester man convicted of murder to be sentenc... (Nov '10) 2 hr Menyny 11
News Mayor Warren Says Enough When It Comes To Trans... 3 hr frosty balls nickbo 13
Break room ratings 5 hr Tommy Rules 228
Hillary Clinton Rumors 5 hr Wyatt 3
Greece Police looking for tips into 1978 Holida... (May '11) 6 hr Wyatt 13
News Teen Arrested in Transit Center Scuffle 6 hr Jeb 38
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]