First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PollSter

Fairport, NY

#1 Aug 7, 2013
1) Lonely and despised.
2) Witty and cool. His posts keep me laughing.
3) Nothing to say, takes 14 threads to say it.
4) Def a Topix SuperStar!
5) More annoying than a swarm of gnats.
6) Classic example of what can happen when internet service filters down to the double-wides.

Vote now ... vote often!
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON

Rochester, NY

#4 Aug 7, 2013
5 and 6
Ha Ha

Iraq

#5 Aug 8, 2013

I'd say a little a all of them.
PollSter

Fairport, NY

#7 Aug 8, 2013
Unable to edit, but poll should be renamed Ha Ha \ JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON

We're talking two peas in a pod here.

(#3 & #6)
Digby

Buffalo, NY

#8 Aug 8, 2013
OK, occasionally entertaining - most of the time not. The Newark person is far worse and a true troll, but he seems to have a kinship with that nut.

I have to go with #3 and #6.

Better than many like cityres, God's Property (stark raving whacko). Not as skilled as others. But after all, he is from Iraq and probably has difficulty with the language.
Palmyra Maid

Buffalo, NY

#9 Aug 8, 2013
I think he's dreamy.
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#10 Aug 8, 2013
Do you wear a French Maid's costume? I love fishnet stockings.
Palmyra Maid

Buffalo, NY

#11 Aug 8, 2013
I tried to buy one, but they are mostly smaller sizes. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I have a 52 inch waist, and couldn't get the biggest size to stretch that large.

Do you think I have a chance with ha ha? He gets me hot.
EdW

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 8, 2013
I hear Iranian guys love plumpers. Good luck.
Palmyra Maid

Buffalo, NY

#13 Aug 8, 2013
EdW wrote:
I hear Iranian guys love plumpers. Good luck.
I would rock his world. Then clean up afterwards.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#14 Aug 8, 2013
Palmyra Maid wrote:
I think he's dreamy.
LOL made me laugh!

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#15 Aug 8, 2013
WhiteIsRight wrote:
I will go with 2 and 4. At least Ha Ha brings something inteligent to the conversation. Wheather you agree with him or not he is a plus on topix.
Agreed 100%. He makes me laugh a lot, especially lately
Elly

Miami, FL

#17 Aug 8, 2013
I would have to go with 3 also, not anywhere as bad as ThatOneBeaut, however. Just sayin'.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#18 Aug 8, 2013
Why I'm entertaining your baiting I don't know, but you come out of nowhere and call me a troll even though I've been coming here for some time, never contribute anything to the forum. Then you followed me to Utica, where I also contribute, and another city I've lived in.
Why don't you find me a regular that thinks I'm a troll (Steelers Rock/Pigpen911/IENY[whiteisrig ht]/Ha Ha, FTW Yall, i_m_watching, etc). I'll be waiting. And that anon buddy of yours doesn't count since he showed up the same time you did (ironic eh?).
Ha Ha

Iraq

#20 Aug 8, 2013
I find this thread entertaining.

Self reflection can be a good thing, But you gotta know your source.

If you are looking in a mirror, admiring how thin you look, it isn't much comfort if the mirror is in a fun house at the carnival.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#21 Aug 8, 2013
Digby wrote:
Not as skilled as others. But after all, he is from Iraq and probably has difficulty with the language.
Baka Baka allah jihad!!!
Dirka Dirka too!!!
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON

Rochester, NY

#22 Aug 10, 2013
Palmyra Maid wrote:
I tried to buy one, but they are mostly smaller sizes. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I have a 52 inch waist, and couldn't get the biggest size to stretch that large.
Do you think I have a chance with ha ha? He gets me hot.
I thought you were leavinf Topix because of him? I guess I was wrong
PollSter

Fairport, NY

#23 Aug 10, 2013
Edit2
Rename2

Scratch Rename1

Should be Ha Ha\NewarkMoron

Thx and Happy Posting!
Ha Ha

Iraq

#24 Aug 10, 2013
PollSter wrote:
Edit2
Rename2
Scratch Rename1
Should be Ha Ha\NewarkMoron
Thx and Happy Posting!
You sound like you are upset that I am antigonizing this retard from Newark.

Most of you think that ignoring him/her will make them go away.
But, I find that if you ignore them, they will talk to themselves all day and bring this forum to a stand still

My method is to be a BIGGER troll and drive them off. Take the fun out of being here.

If you're tired of this troll too, help me drive them off and that retard can go to craigslist to work out their frustrations.
Steve

Pittsford, NY

#25 Aug 10, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you are upset that I am antigonizing this retard from Newark.
Most of you think that ignoring him/her will make them go away.
But, I find that if you ignore them, they will talk to themselves all day and bring this forum to a stand still
My method is to be a BIGGER troll and drive them off. Take the fun out of being here.
If you're tired of this troll too, help me drive them off and that retard can go to craigslist to work out their frustrations.
A little advice.

She's narcissistic - excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy. Subsequently, she will troll until not one is responding to her. Likely she is challenged, due to her typical (and usual) responses - and never understanding underlying issues. She is almost childlike.

In my opinion, the only way to stop this repetitive behavior is to ignore her. Even harassing her, in her mind, is collegiality. It's a conversation that requires a response.

Your dealing with an individual that does not process thoughts like most normal people. Quantity is equated as participation, without an understanding of the disruption she is causing, or the idiocy of the content.

Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake helicopter pilots needed 3 min Bruce popper 6
Florida LEO's On Full Alert 4 min Bruce popper 16
News Tom Golisano gives $5 million for new Pediatric... 14 min Jerry 12
Amazon Not Coming to Rochester 14 min Ha Ha 17
Child shot on Walnut Street? 1 hr IescapedNY 1
News Hospital foundation hosting breast cancer aware... 1 hr IescapedNY 4
how to deal with a cheating spouse 2 hr Bruce popper 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance