Police Arrest Two In Connection With ...

Police Arrest Two In Connection With Robbery, Chase

Posted in the Rochester Forum

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 18, 2012
RFCBF I have been waiting for your comments on these
NOT so white guy's.

Greece Police have two men in custody whom they say stole merchandise from a K-Mart store and then led them on a chase.

Police say Ronald Warnick, 42, and Wendyll Jones, 37, were seen leaving the K-Mart store on West Ridge Road around 2 p.m. Monday with stolen electronics. Police received a call from an employee who observed Warnick and Jones leaving the store in a white vehicle. Officers pulled over a vehicle on I-390 that matched that description, but the vehicle fled eastbound on Route 104. The chase ended at the intersection of Route 104 and Roser Street, where the vehicle struck a utility pole.

Warnick and Jones have been remanded to the Monroe County Jail.

http://rochesterhomepage.net/fulltext...

Mug shots must have been on file.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#2 Sep 18, 2012
See, they had an accident while escaping in a White car. Whites caused them to get hurt, they wouldnt get out of the way. White cops beat the one poor guy, look at the white bandages on his head.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Hopefully the thug saw White stars when his thick skull went CRACK on the steering wheel.
LmaoAtYouBlacks

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2012
I bet the one driving was the guy who's eyes are barely open in the mug shot because he was freaking stonedthe on crack. What a bunch of low Lifes you blacks are hilarious at what you try to get away with too bad the cops didn't have a ham sandwich they could plant on them to lock them up even longer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby Wambach donating her brain to science 13 min Slim 3
Homeless not my problem. 24 min Perfect 1
Buffalo bills 28 min Perfect 5
Messages To Rachel Barnhart (part 1) (Oct '17) 1 hr CityRes 39
2020 Democratic ticket 2 hr Perfect 7
HaHa,Paid Troll (Jan '15) 2 hr Perfect 28
1180WHAM Russian Propaganda with Sean Hannity 2 hr Rhonda 11

Rochester Jobs

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages