Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/all_news/roc...

US Border Patrol and the Monroe County Probation Office??

Are our borders secure???
Didn't many of the murders lately caused by someone on Probation??

If the post office cancel Saturday delivery maybe next year mailmen can do these DWI check points??
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

If you go by their station near Charlotte, you always see a bunch of trucks parked. Rarely do you see a U.S. Border Patrol vehicle on the road, or away from HQ.

Either they have a big surplus of trucks, or there are a bunch of slacker agents protecting the parking lot from inside.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

BillyBob wrote:
If you go by their station near Charlotte, you always see a bunch of trucks parked. Rarely do you see a U.S. Border Patrol vehicle on the road, or away from HQ.
Either they have a big surplus of trucks, or there are a bunch of slacker agents protecting the parking lot from inside.
I'll bet both,but why not?,it is only taxpayer's money.We all know that the goverment thinks that the taxpayers have bottomless pockets and they don't have any spending limits.Just saying.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

They should shoot an episode of that Border Patrol show in Charlotte.

An hour of agents playing cards, eating subs, taking naps, watching TV, going outside for a smoke and texting with their pals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

BillyBob wrote:
They should shoot an episode of that Border Patrol show in Charlotte.
An hour of agents playing cards, eating subs, taking naps, watching TV, going outside for a smoke and texting with their pals.
They shot a couple episodes of The First 48 in Rochester,but had to stop after they ran out of film,lol.What a surpise.Just saying.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Just think of all the taxpayer money they're wasting through salaries, expensive equipment, vehicles, boats etc. Not to mention future pensions, medical payments, 401K plans.

Then figure out how many stations, and hundreds (or thousands) of agents - in strange places - there are, just along the U.S./Canadian border. Then factor in Mexico and the east and west coasts. The waste has to be in the tens of billions

Yeah, I feel safe. Thanks, Border Patrol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

BillyBob wrote:
Just think of all the taxpayer money they're wasting through salaries, expensive equipment, vehicles, boats etc. Not to mention future pensions, medical payments, 401K plans.
Then figure out how many stations, and hundreds (or thousands) of agents - in strange places - there are, just along the U.S./Canadian border. Then factor in Mexico and the east and west coasts. The waste has to be in the tens of billions
Yeah, I feel safe. Thanks, Border Patrol.
BillyBob read post #5 and then you will know why.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Grady Stiles wrote:
But yet they're not allowed to ask a foreign looking guy acting suspiciously whether he's a citizen or not. LOL. Waste of money.
You are so right.It wouldn't be P/C to ask someone of another race or country acting suspiciously anything because it might hurt their feelings and insult them.It is O.K. to fisk an 90 year old grandmother in a wheelchair or fisk a baby.Isn't liberalism great,thank all of the democrats/liberals/socilists for making our country unsafe.Just saying.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

I think our cleaning lady, Rosita, is stealing from us. Does the BP investigate stuff like that. Can they slap her around until they get a confession? I doubt she has papers.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Could it be the Border Patrol was looking for Illegal Immigrants from Ireland???

Maybe instead of helping cops, they should be on boats patrolling with the Coastguard, as the Coastguard works in an area closer to the border.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

morality wrote:
Could it be the Border Patrol was looking for Illegal Immigrants from Ireland???
Maybe instead of helping cops, they should be on boats patrolling with the Coastguard, as the Coastguard works in an area closer to the border.
Based on the TV program, their primary motivation is to stop the flow of pot from Mexico. If the U.S. legalized pot, we could save a tremendous amount of money, stop building prisons, and locking up recreational drug users (at the taxpayer's expense). Use those law enforcement resources to prosecute hard crimes.

Additionally, we would likely see less murders on both sides of the border. Tax it like tobacco or liquor. Earn revenue.

They (USBP) appear to be very unprofessional, hiding behind bushes and seizing "the narcotics". The cost to do this has to be astronomical.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

They have made some big maple syrup busts.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The only sighting I have made of Border Patrol personnel in the last five years was when 4 truckloads of "agents" rolled up to Five Guys in Henrietta for lunch. 12-14 guys stuffing their faces, while the unguarded borders probably had thousands of illegal aliens pouring across.

I thought it was a bunch of UPS guys when they walked in, but UPS uniforms are nicer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After 35 Years, WHAM's Chet Walker Fired 27 min Duncan Richards 32
Civic Center garage 1 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 30
Term Limits: Who Takes Reins Of MC Crime Syndic... 1 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 5
White Fireman Steal $400,000 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 4
Diversity In the RPD 2 hr WarrenT 24
Trash-awn? HaHaHaHaHa!! 3 hr Peter 2
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 4 hr Devonte 48

Search the Rochester Forum:
•••
•••