Another Black Bro charged with murder

Posted in the Rochester Forum

dew47944

Rochester, NY

#1 May 8, 2014
WHAT A SURPRISE. And nobody in leadership says a word: not her highness Lovely, nor the Black Ministers, or Saggie Maggie.

A Rochester man is facing second-degree murder charges.

Investigators say 21-year-old James Quick shot and killed 34-year-old Johnny Summers of Rochester on Sunday. It happened inside a liquor store on Chili Avenue.

We're told Summers was shot at least once in the upper body. He died nearly five hours later at Strong Memorial Hospital.
EdW

Rochester, NY

#2 May 8, 2014
dew47944 wrote:
He died nearly five hours later at Strong Memorial Hospital.
Strong is now checking on insurance. They're fed up with all these complementary trauma surgeries, and are sending a message to the 'hood. You have to have Obama care.
I Luv It

Rochester, NY

#3 May 8, 2014
This warm weather should add a few more by the end of the weekend.
Hunting season is about to take off in Rochester.
dew47944

Rochester, NY

#4 May 8, 2014
@ EdW it even would be nice if Strong would say a word that these shootings are a real health hazard for them and the city.Is Strong worried about being payed? Even Rhonda believes that the way to stop black on black shootings and murders is to bitch about white racism. At least that's what she does best.
EdW

Rochester, NY

#5 May 8, 2014
dew47944 wrote:
@ EdW it even would be nice if Strong would say a word that these shootings are a real health hazard for them and the city.Is Strong worried about being payed? Even Rhonda believes that the way to stop black on black shootings and murders is to bitch about white racism. At least that's what she does best.
Funny how the trauma staff is white. But for these people, her people wouldn't walk out.

I don't know if I would (given the same situation) burn off my expensive training and 12+ years of medical preparation in surgery knowing I couldn't get paid for my skills and time.

Senseless, cowardly shootings to settle scores. Every thug carries a gun. Life means nothing. Nuts.
I just want the truth

Rochester, NY

#6 May 8, 2014
OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS is not much of a overwhelming shocker thoe i knew where he was headed either this or death!!! he was shot himself several times and after that he changed dramatically I expected this but damn I just feel so sorry for thie victims family!!!
Three hots n cot

Rochester, NY

#7 May 8, 2014
Nothing like flushing your own life down the toilet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black History Event Goes Off Without A Bang! 1 hr SouthWedgeTardedP... 6
Rumors led to arrest of teacher's aide accused ... 1 hr Yeah Okay 3
The Bus Terminal Is Dead 11 hr watchman69 22
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 11 hr watchman69 28
Luvely wants Clergy to Fix The RPD 11 hr watchman69 21
Break room ratings 11 hr watchman69 96
13WHAM Refuse to Report Wegmans Recalled Peanut... (Oct '12) 12 hr watchman69 5
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:17 am PST