The Loser Speaks
The man

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 6, 2013
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3058261.sht...

Loser has two kids?
We'll be reading about her in the news in the near future.
I doubt she'll make it without the drugs and booze and idiot friends.
Marty

Rochester, NY

#5 Jun 6, 2013
The man wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S3058261.shtml?cat=566
Loser has two kids?
The despicable loser and her slack-jawed attorney did the most disingenuous interview on Chan 8 this evening. She takes no responsibility. Now she is going to be a role model for her kids.
Disgusted

Honeoye Falls, NY

#8 Jun 6, 2013
In her coming out interview, Merkel states SHE was almost killed? Sorry sweetheart. YOU'RE the one who chose to drive drunk, high, stupid, and reckless. Heather was legally and innocently riding her bike. Don't put your safety in the same sentence as Heather's murder.
Jim

Johnstown, NY

#9 Jun 6, 2013
Looks like she porked up a bit in jail - no drugs or alcohol to put in her mouth (among other things) just food.
Milo

┼kersberga, Sweden

#11 Jun 6, 2013
She is rumored to be asking for $1,000 for an interview, according to Channel 8 this evening.
Merrymaid

Honeoye Falls, NY

#12 Jun 6, 2013
Jim wrote:
Looks like she porked up a bit in jail - no drugs or alcohol to put in her mouth (among other things) just food.
Addictive personalities will overdose on whatever's available. Guess in this case it was government approved rations.
iprobablyhateyou

Rochester, NY

#13 Jun 6, 2013
Milo wrote:
She is rumored to be asking for $1,000 for an interview, according to Channel 8 this evening.
Then hopefully the Boyum family will file a civil suit against her to keep her from profiting from Heather Boyum's death. There is a lot less stringency in civil cases, I think she'd lose big time.

Example; See O.J. Simpson - acquitted of murder but convicted in the civil trial with a $30 million judgment against him. The stress of having to pay off the $30 million judgment is what caused him to rob that dealer in Las Vegas.
Les

Rochester, NY

#14 Jun 7, 2013
Why did her horrible attorney advise her to speak to the media? Just keep walking.

I doubt he ever had a client that was receiving such widespread attention (judging from the fact that he was a hick that no one ever heard of), and was also enjoying his 15 minutes of fame.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#16 Jun 7, 2013
Les wrote:
Why did her horrible attorney advise her to speak to the media?
(judging from the fact that he was a hick that no one ever heard of), and was also enjoying his 15 minutes of fame.
Because she gotta get PAID so he can EAT.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#17 Jun 7, 2013
The man wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S3058261.shtml?cat=566
Loser has two kids?
correction:
the only way that she MIGHT make it is without the booze, drugs and idiot "friends".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melania is in a Stormy Mood, No Davos Trip 1 hr iescapedny 8
Two IEDs Detonated at Central Florida Mall 1 hr iescapedny 13
Mueller Questions Sessions... 1 hr IescapedNY 5
Trump Doesn't Like Black People. Period. 1 hr IescapedNY 27
NFL SUCKS: Obama words ring true: "It's a sh... 4 hr IescapedNY 5
Whoopie Goldberg defended Cosby, but not whites 5 hr DonnieTrump 2
Stripper Legend Chastitty Lotta dies from O.D.ing 6 hr DonnieTrump 14

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance