hint

Geneseo, NY

#1 Mar 12, 2013
If you are trespassing and require a helicopter and a ground team of many men to rescue your drunk arse from the bottom of a revine, you should have to pay for it. If you are dysfunctional "couple" that can't get along, and a SWAT team has to show up at your house - you should have to pay for that too.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2961075.sht...
Grady Stiles

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2013
hint wrote:
If you are trespassing and require a helicopter and a ground team of many men to rescue your drunk arse from the bottom of a revine, you should have to pay for it. If you are dysfunctional "couple" that can't get along, and a SWAT team has to show up at your house - you should have to pay for that too.
How about the same if you are selling drugs on a street corner and get stabbed, you should have to pay for someone mopping up that mess.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Or if you steal a car and drive it into houses and have to be extricated from the stolen vehicle...you should pay for that too.
Grady Stiles

United States

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Or if you steal a car and drive it into houses and have to be extricated from the stolen vehicle...you should pay for that too.
And if you wear a neckbrace when your neck is really ok, you should pay for that too.
Jim-bob

Canandaigua, NY

#6 Mar 13, 2013
hint wrote:
AGREE!!
Gold Teef

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>How about the same if you are selling drugs on a street corner and get stabbed, you should have to pay for someone mopping up that mess.
The Liberal Democrat answer is that law abiding gun owners are responsible and should be forced to buy violence insurance to pay for that. Dat be right, those evil right wingers forced me into a gang, put an illegal gun my hand and made me shoot my brotha! It is all Mitt Romney's fault! Word! Izzle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama salutes marines with a coffee cup in hand 16 min South Wedge Tarde... 2
What's wrong with Diamond Daisy? 46 min Ha Ha 56
Apple will no longer release cell data to cops 48 min Sammie 2
Fake Pastors Walk with RPD to Meet Community 52 min South Wedge Tarde... 8
Brockport Police Chief Wants Dry College Town 1 hr You Are UR 30
Rochester Polce NOT Doing Thier Job 1 hr Peter 27
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 2 hr Charles 15
White Thugs Riot in Brockport 6 hr Uncle Tom 22
•••
•••