First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ape Gone Bananas

Rochester, NY

#24 Oct 18, 2012
Ape beating reported just noth of ape arena
Ape Gone Bananas

Rochester, NY

#25 Oct 18, 2012
Uh oh SPD is backed up on calls at the WRONG time!
Ape Gone Bananas

Rochester, NY

#27 Oct 18, 2012
Wow this scanner covers drunk injuns on the rez too
Ape Gone Bananas

Rochester, NY

#28 Oct 18, 2012
Vet needs st joe's security to meet ape transport at door

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#29 Oct 18, 2012
Syracuse scanner is prety boring. Rhodas peeps in Syracuse sho ax better than da ones in da roc.
Nick Jr

United States

#30 Dec 9, 2012
Get your scanners ready! The live feed will be starting soon!
yep

Rochester, NY

#31 Dec 9, 2012
Which frequency will it be on? 460.025?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#32 Dec 9, 2012
Pre (c)rap concert parties.
After (c)rap concert parties.

Should be a crap night for the Police.

Anyone know if the BugJar is holding a (c)rap party?

The weather looks like crap, it's doing it's part.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34 Dec 9, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
Pre (c)rap concert parties.
After (c)rap concert parties.
Should be a crap night for the Police.
Anyone know if the BugJar is holding a (c)rap party?
The weather looks like crap, it's doing it's part.
thank god the weather isn't helping them. Phew. Maybe it'll be a death free event.
Gogglehead

Rochester, NY

#36 Dec 9, 2012
The rain and cold may actually make this event gunfire-free. Amazing!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37 Dec 9, 2012
Yup. I agree. Thank god. 9251

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#38 Dec 9, 2012
Pretty quiet so far. Sounds like an average night in the Jungle. One call after another.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39 Dec 9, 2012
The rain certainly helped. Do you know when this fiasco is over?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#40 Dec 9, 2012
Although...now that I think about it....they could be doing it on "channel 4" like they did for the P.R. fest. We can't get that channel through radio reference
Gogglehead

Rochester, NY

#41 Dec 9, 2012
They keeping talking about "when cruisers get freed up"...I'm guessing they're busy at BCA?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#42 Dec 9, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Although...now that I think about it....they could be doing it on "channel 4" like they did for the P.R. fest. We can't get that channel through radio reference
Something is up. The scanner is never this quiet in duh hood/Rochester.
Phoenix

Rochester, NY

#43 Dec 9, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
Pretty quiet so far. Sounds like an average night in the Jungle. One call after another.
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/...
I am so sick of hearing your ignorant, uniformed rant. People of all races and creeds are discriminated against everyday and people spewing their bigoted bias all day like you are the cause of it. This is a place to talk about the case and if you can not come up with an informed, intelligent response, don't waste the time of people who are trying to discuss and understand a true tragedy.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#44 Dec 9, 2012
Gogglehead wrote:
They keeping talking about "when cruisers get freed up"...I'm guessing they're busy at BCA?
You're probably right. But I definitely think they're using "channel 4". We can't get that one on the internet scanner.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#45 Dec 9, 2012
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sick of hearing your ignorant, uniformed rant. People of all races and creeds are discriminated against everyday and people spewing their bigoted bias all day like you are the cause of it. This is a place to talk about the case and if you can not come up with an informed, intelligent response, don't waste the time of people who are trying to discuss and understand a true tragedy.
I think you have the threads mixed up. Have another drink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kujichagulia- Self Determination 7 min beer farts 4
Howard Eagle's Show Talks Of Lonsberry's Failed... 22 min Jokette 1
NYPD Before Two Heroes Were Suddenly Taken 1 hr Jokette 1
10WHEC Leaves out White Mugshot of White Burglar 1 hr Jokette 2
News Outlets still Hiding White Mugshots of Whi... 1 hr Jokette 2
D&C Leaves out Mugshot of White Thug that Put H... 1 hr Jokette 3
Rochester homeless tents vacated 2 hr CityRes 24
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:46 pm PST