First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Rochester, NY

#22 Dec 8, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you should have waited for the story to get local, or use the local link from the first place.
So, now you got 1 story of a black DWI that killed someone in Texas, and I have about 50 local whites that killed someone right here local. So, you still lost, like you lost in nam, like you lost your legs and smelly feet.
What is wrong with you?

Rochester, NY

#23 Dec 8, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>but when you, Crotchety, scour national news to find white crimes, you believe you are right. You are the biggest joke on here. Now go ahead and call me names. It's your m.o. Yawwwwnnnn...your racist rants are so damn old. You are a pathetic excuse for a human.
Very well put.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#24 Dec 8, 2012
Purple 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have posted non-local stories, and the phony con-artist Caprice Classic searches for hours for crimes commited by white people. Too bad you "things" can't put that much effort into finding a job.
EXACTLY!!!!!!

Rochester, NY

#25 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Your "I'm a disabled Vietnam vet" is so damn old.
If you can't win with local news stories then you lost, just like you lost in nam.
Two things:
1. I thought SCS was a female
2. I thought nickbo was the disabled veteran.

One other thing, I haven't seena post from nickbo in a very long time. So one must realize that you are a complete idiot.

Rochester, NY

#26 Dec 8, 2012
Why do you always go and find cases on the other side of the world to show us???
Can you find anything local to support your case??
You are only making your case look bad.
Hey scuss, I just thought of another thing you and Caprice Classic said that spear chuckers never do. You both claimed that jungle bunnies never commit suicide, and last week a big and dumb tar baby killed his girlfriend and then himself, leaving their 3 month old baby without any parents. Your rants are so baseless. People are people, and all people can kill and do drugs and drive drunk. Color or religion or nationality have zero to do with it. People are people, and people make mistakes all of their lives. The only people who don't realize that are you, Caprice Classic, HAHa and the rest of the Topix jerks.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#27 Dec 8, 2012
Purple 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a quality person---NOT.
"not", lol nickbo you say that a lot.
stank breath whites

El Monte, CA

#28 Dec 8, 2012
Purple 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things:
1. I thought SCS was a female
2. I thought nickbo was the disabled veteran.
One other thing, I haven't seena post from nickbo in a very long time. So one must realize that you are a complete idiot.
Im chiming in here to say that you are nickbo and iescapeny. Nice try, purple. You can probably fool that fool steel city and the rest of the bigots, but you're not fooling me. Leave the forum now!

Rochester, NY

#29 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
"not", lol nickbo you say that a lot.
Do you know how to read? My user name IS NOT nickbo. Also, nickbo is the only person in the world that uses "not"? You don't seem to be too bright.

Rochester, NY

#30 Dec 8, 2012
stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
Im chiming in here to say that you are nickbo and iescapeny. Nice try, purple. You can probably fool that fool steel city and the rest of the bigots, but you're not fooling me. Leave the forum now!
Where and when was I trying to fol anyone? A very stupid person made a post, and I was just trying to clear up the confusion. That "brain" said that nickbo and SCS were the same person, and in other posts by that pea brain, they said that SCS was a female. I know that only males were in combat in Vietnam, thus, nickbo is a male. So if nickbo is a male and SCS a female, how could they be the same person? Are you just as clueless and ignorant and immature as that racist dummy?

Location hidden

#31 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Why are you bringing me into this, Stanky Pants? Are you that obsessed with me? Wher'e is your pretend girlfriend with the bad breath?
stank breath whites

El Monte, CA

#32 Dec 8, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you bringing me into this, Stanky Pants? Are you that obsessed with me? Wher'e is your pretend girlfriend with the bad breath?
You brought yourself into this. Leave the forum now.

Location hidden

#33 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
You brought yourself into this. Leave the forum now.
You do realize that you have some whacked out obsession with me, right? Otherwise, you wouldn't make such lame attempts to encounter me. ;)~

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#34 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
what stories of mine are not local??
you mention that a lot but you never give examples or make a comment to them about them not being local.
maybe you'd be best just to keep your mouth shut?
Hey stupid I tell you in the stories you post that aren't local, not my fault you don't pay attention

Rochester, NY

#35 Dec 11, 2012
So in 2 weeks in the NFL you had one player kill his girlfriend and himself, and then another player get frunk and end up killing a teammate in a car accident. Caprice (I'm a phony, con-artist, racist, ignorant slut)Classic and Racist ScumPigShit don't have any mean posts to say about the people commiting these crimes. I wonder why. Oh yea, I forgot to mention, all 4 people (things) are black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's is messing with MY McMuffin 1 hr hung row 3
News Cabbage truck overturns on 490E 1 hr hung row 12
White Man arrested for burglarizing multiple ho... 1 hr hung row 2
White Woman In LeRoy Beats Baby 1 hr hung row 4
something to be done about violence 1 hr hung row 1
Supreme Court has ruled against a Kentucky coun... 1 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 2
News Cabbage delays rush hour traffic after Rocheste... 1 hr Bingo Boingo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages