Rhonduh, A Cullerd NFLer DWI killer

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rhonduh was born TARDED

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Rhonduh, you said that blacks dont kill people while DWI. How will you explain this away?

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2012/12/08/dall...

Cowboy charged after player dies in auto accident

2012-12-08 14:39

IRVING, Texas (AP)- Dallas Cowboys practice-squad linebacker Jerry Brown was killed in a one-car accident Saturday and teammate Josh Brent was charged with intoxication manslaughter.

Irving police spokesman John Argumaniz said the accident happened about 2:20 a.m. Saturday in the Dallas suburb. Brent was speeding when the vehicle hit a curb and flipped at least once, Argumaniz said.

Argumaniz says the 25-year-old Brown was found unresponsive at the scene and pronounced dead at a hospital.

The police spokesman says officers conducted a field sobriety test on Brent and arrested him. The charge was upgraded after Brown was pronounced dead.

The team said in a statement that Brent was not on the team flight to Cincinnati, where the Cowboys play the Bengals on Sunday.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Ye Rhonduh

Let's hear how you are going to spin and twist this one?
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Why do you always go and find cases on the other side of the world to show us???
Can you find anything local to support your case??
You are only making your case look bad.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 8, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Why do you always go and find cases on the other side of the world to show us???
but when you, Crotchety, scour national news to find white crimes, you believe you are right. You are the biggest joke on here. Now go ahead and call me names. It's your m.o. Yawwwwnnnn...your racist rants are so damn old. You are a pathetic excuse for a human.

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>but when you, Crotchety, scour national news to find white crimes, you believe you are right. You are the biggest joke on here. Now go ahead and call me names. It's your m.o. Yawwwwnnnn...your racist rants are so damn old. You are a pathetic excuse for a human.
Your "I'm a disabled Vietnam vet" is so damn old.
If you can't win with local news stories then you lost, just like you lost in nam.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Only Rhonda could think Texas is on the other side of the world.

Well done RCSD.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Your "I'm a disabled Vietnam vet" is so damn old.
If you can't win with local news stories then you lost, just like you lost in nam.
Is this all you have, Crotchety? Huh? Thinking that everyone who despises you is one person? You really are a retard.
Rhonduh was born TARDED

Rochester, NY

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Other side of world? This story is all over NFL Network, ESPN, CNN and will be on CBS, Fox and NBC Football pregame shows.

Rochester, NY

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Rhonduh was born TARDED wrote:
<quoted text>
Other side of world? This story is all over NFL Network, ESPN, CNN and will be on CBS, Fox and NBC Football pregame shows.
Well, when its on WHAM, WHEC, WROC, WUHF, or YNN, give us the link, till then YOU LOST JUST LIKE IN NAM.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Well, when its on WHAM, WHEC, WROC, WUHF, or YNN, give us the link, till then YOU LOST JUST LIKE IN NAM.
You effing tard
http://m.13wham.com/display/1681/story/e9fc2c...
Now go away
stank breath whites

El Monte, CA

#11 Dec 8, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
You effing tard
http://m.13wham.com/display/1681/story/e9fc2c...
Now go away
Stop the name calling on here! That's not nice! Show your fellow topix poster respect. Barnfart did nothing to you except show you something.
Rhonduh was born TARDED

Rochester, NY

#12 Dec 8, 2012
yeah, she showed us she's Tarded !!!

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/dallas...

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2860280.sht...

Ch.8 WROC RochesterHomePage sports sux
Same for YNN WUHF

Rochester, NY

#13 Dec 8, 2012
yeah, she showed us she's Tarded !!!
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/dallas...
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2860280.sht...
Ch.8 WROC RochesterHomePage sports sux
Same for YNN WUHF
Well you should have waited for the story to get local, or use the local link from the first place.
So, now you got 1 story of a black DWI that killed someone in Texas, and I have about 50 local whites that killed someone right here local. So, you still lost, like you lost in nam, like you lost your legs and smelly feet.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 8, 2012
Supports their case just fine. You make it sound like as soon as you cross the Mississippi that black people are different. And by the way stupid, if you can post from all over the country with your racist views then so can anyone else.

That's just the plain hard truth

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Well you should have waited for the story to get local, or use the local link from the first place.
So, now you got 1 story of a black DWI that killed someone in Texas, and I have about 50 local whites that killed someone right here local. So, you still lost, like you lost in nam, like you lost your legs and smelly feet.
wait, wait I love this one......"Well you should have waited for the story to get local, or use the local link from the first place."

What, it's only true if the link or the story goes local....HA HA HA HA LMFAO.....what an idiot.
Rhonduh was born TARDED

Rochester, NY

#16 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL, nice try but I am not the legless wonder Nickbo. I am my own troll.
I can't stand your troop: haha, stank, morality, bigsingle or the other loser Klan: patriot, pigfart, escaped and steelers.

Rochester, NY

#17 Dec 8, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Supports their case just fine. You make it sound like as soon as you cross the Mississippi that black people are different. And by the way stupid, if you can post from all over the country with your racist views then so can anyone else.
That's just the plain hard truth
what stories of mine are not local??
you mention that a lot but you never give examples or make a comment to them about them not being local.
maybe you'd be best just to keep your mouth shut?

Since: Nov 12

Rochester, NY

#18 Dec 8, 2012
You have to be the most ignorant person in the world. Not only are you ignorant, but you are also very racist, and if you have any, your friends are just like you are. What's this, "halfway around the world" thing you posted. The last I heard, the USA is and always was, in the same spot on earth. Even if it was half way around the world, you have stated before that colored people never drink and drive. So if one colored negro is DWI, your statement is totally false and hugely bogus. In the past year there have been many brown colored negros in the NFL and NBA arrested for DWI. If you think your ignorance is "cute or funny", you're 100% wrong. If there is such a thing as lower than scum, you are it. You are worthless and don't have any right to be alive. Go party with your other losers, ie, Caprice Classic, Morality, HaHa Big Daddy something and the rest of your loser squad. But while you are doing that, you better be always looking over your shoulders, because one of these days you are going to bump into one of the real humans from Topix, and that will be your "worst nightmare".

Rochester, NY

#19 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
what stories of mine are not local??
you mention that a lot but you never give examples or make a comment to them about them not being local.
maybe you'd be best just to keep your mouth shut?
You have posted non-local stories, and the phony con-artist Caprice Classic searches for hours for crimes commited by white people. Too bad you "things" can't put that much effort into finding a job.

Rochester, NY

#20 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL, nice try but I am not the legless wonder Nickbo. I am my own troll.
I can't stand your troop: haha, stank, morality, bigsingle or the other loser Klan: patriot, pigfart, escaped and steelers.
You sound like a quality person---NOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuomo in Afghanistan this weekend 13 min Ha Ha 12
Wease and k and b 1 hr Slammer 1
Victim's family calls for restaurant to be closed 3 hr 19th Ward Resident 5
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr friv4school 6,466
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 4 hr Enter Username 6
Short Fat White Lady with Wig is Running the Se... 4 hr Enter Username 4
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 4 hr South Wedge Tarde... 19

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]