First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25 Jun 4, 2013
Ravi wrote:
Steel City Stealer and pigpen911 will need to be pushing the button on themselves after every post they make. The lead the pack with racist comments. They know and we know it. I say push the button on them.
Don't I know it!
Keep Da Change

Rochester, NY

#26 Jun 4, 2013
A family member of mine in law enforcement was telling us how "those people" all seem to hate authority but are the first to call and run to them about any little thing that happens to them. He said they call more than any other people.
Milo

Austin, TX

#28 Jun 4, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
There's enough of me to go around, Grady. Lol
In my opinion, there is way to much of you. Period.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#29 Jun 4, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
Hey hey hey PP. Back off. SCS is my intellectual mistress. Lol ;-)
YES SIR!, I'll stand down SIR! LOL
Grady Stiles

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Jun 4, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>YES SIR!, I'll stand down SIR! LOL
Thank you. You can become an NBG affiliate any time.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31 Jun 4, 2013
Oh dear Lord! Lol
Buddy

Pittsford, NY

#33 Jun 4, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>If you need couple of binoculars and a two step SCS let me know and you can borrow mine.
How are you going to watch your neighbors?
Buddy

Pittsford, NY

#34 Jun 4, 2013
Milo wrote:
<quoted text>
In my opinion, there is way to much of you. Period.
You beat me to it. Steel City is one annoying poster.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35 Jun 4, 2013
Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You beat me to it. Steel City is one annoying poster.
I aim to please! ;)
IescapedNY

Rochester, NY

#36 Jun 4, 2013
Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You beat me to it. Steel City is one annoying poster.
Steel City Steelers is about the most popular poster on topix.
Her fan base is HUGE! Biracial one, Rhonda,CapriceClassic, Panther, Morality, RePigPublican and on and on. I can't name all her fans so I am just naming the ones who look up to her the most.

Steel you are number one in my book.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37 Jun 4, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Steel City Steelers is about the most popular poster on topix.
Her fan base is HUGE! Biracial one, Rhonda,CapriceClassic, Panther, Morality, RePigPublican and on and on. I can't name all her fans so I am just naming the ones who look up to her the most.
Steel you are number one in my book.
;) I pride myself in being so darn popular! You know the old saying, "When they're talking about you, they're leaving someone else alone..." I looovvveee it!
RocSpadeCity

Penfield, NY

#38 Jun 4, 2013
Time for why do they part 10

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#41 Jun 4, 2013
Dookie Faced Pigpen wrote:
<quoted text>You can use a registered name, boy. No one is going to report you. At least not me.
If I called you "boy", you'd cry to the moderators. Whip the eff do you think your kidding, douche.
Angela Martino

Rochester, NY

#43 Oct 28, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Rhonda maybe you can tell us all about abuse/rules on Topix seeing that you have been kicked off more than anyone else. How many times in just the last couple of months have you been kicked off and how many names have you been kicked off using? I have been trying to keep track,but there has been so many I can't remember them all. keep up the good work and I will keep up getting your loser butt banned,O.K.? It is a tough job but someone has to do it. Just saying.
yep, it backfired allright. We see who cant post under registered names these days.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#45 Oct 28, 2013
Plus, what "abuse" are you talking about??
What rule on topix is being "abused"??
Foaming MOUTH Steelers

Rochester, NY

#46 Oct 28, 2013
rochmetro wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't see..Who ? PP or Rhonda
the 2 loudmouth trouble making racists. PP and SCS. GONE!
unauthorized campaign

Rochester, NY

#47 Oct 28, 2013
Yah, what topix rule??
Ditto

Rochester, NY

#48 Oct 28, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Steel City Steelers is about the most popular poster on topix.
Her fan base is HUGE! Biracial one, Rhonda,CapriceClassic, Panther, Morality, RePigPublican and on and on. I can't name all her fans so I am just naming the ones who look up to her the most.
Steel you are number one in my book.
Ditto

Steel City Steelers is the best!
Traygone

Rochester, NY

#49 Oct 28, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. You can become an NBG affiliate any time.
Hey Grady

Don't be such a stranger to Rotenchesters topix (as bad as it has become)
You have missed reporting on countless murders, shootings,stabbings, muggings and robbries. Most shooting don't even make the news unless someone goes to the bullet repair clinic.
Pastor Rightousness

Jacksonville, NC

#50 Oct 28, 2013
Traygone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Grady
Don't be such a stranger to Rotenchesters topix (as bad as it has become)
You have missed reporting on countless murders, shootings,stabbings, muggings and robbries. Most shooting don't even make the news unless someone goes to the bullet repair clinic.
LOL " bullet repair clinic ... Sounds like Catomine sniffer Dr. Zimmerman from University /Silo Vet clinic ...LOL

That dude is high all the time ....just to work on the dogs and cts , ya know his real bidness is bullet wounds in / from the hood ..

he 's cool ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cubans in Miami slam Obama 'betrayal' after his... 5 min Rhonda 6
black Oxycotin ring leader sentenced 1 hr FTW Forever 3
2 apes arrested 3 hr BellCurve 4
Thankyou Police Body Cameras 3 hr AllEyesOnYOU 1
Is Brother wease el a liberal 4 hr Rhonda 15
The American Justice System by whites for whites 4 hr Whitey 19
Whitey Will Try To Sabatoge Cuba 4 hr Ezra 3
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:06 pm PST