Woman accused of fatally stabbing boyfriend due in court Tuesday

There are 7 comments on the Nov 12, 2012, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story titled Woman accused of fatally stabbing boyfriend due in court Tuesday. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

A Rochester woman has been accused of fatally stabbing her boyfriend early Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

KoonOnKoonCrimez zz

Penfield, NY

#1 Nov 12, 2012
RFCBF stabbin her babys daddy. Soundz like another black on black crime to me.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 13, 2012
KoonOnKoonCrimezzz wrote:
RFCBF stabbin her babys daddy. Soundz like another black on black crime to me.
Hope you weren't surpised.It is the way of the ghetto and happens everyday in "da-hood".

Since: Nov 12

Rochester, NY

#4 Nov 13, 2012
I agree with you 3 people and what you said is very true, but in today's society, if you say that in public you will be accused of many things. Again, what you have said is 100% true, but if you are white, you will be called many negative things.
nickbotard13

Rochester, NY

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Purple 1 wrote:
I agree with you 3 people and what you said is very true, but in today's society, if you say that in public you will be accused of many things. Again, what you have said is 100% true, but if you are white, you will be called many negative things.
nickbo STFU! You can post about whatever you want with the exceptions of race, politics or religion, Or any subject that one of your "three deadly sins" are a elememt of.

Go ahesd try me, I'll be at the Westfall Outreach with your picture in hand. Telling "the group" about your valiant service to this conty in Viet Nam. As a two tour Marine who lost his legs and whatever bullshyte to told as Bad Company and Comarotard.

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 13, 2012
nickbotard13 wrote:
<quoted text> nickbo STFU! You can post about whatever you want with the exceptions of race, politics or religion, Or any subject that one of your "three deadly sins" are a elememt of.
Go ahesd try me, I'll be at the Westfall Outreach with your picture in hand. Telling "the group" about your valiant service to this conty in Viet Nam. As a two tour Marine who lost his legs and whatever bullshyte to told as Bad Company and Comarotard.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not nickbo. There is a VA Outpatient Clinic on Westfall Rd, but not an outreach center. There is a Veteran's Outreach Center on South Ave in Rochester.

Rochester, NY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
nickbotard13 wrote:
<quoted text> nickbo STFU! You can post about whatever you want with the exceptions of race, politics or religion, Or any subject that one of your "three deadly sins" are a elememt of.
As for the rest of your post, I haven't a clue as to what you are talking about, that is, about posting and "three deadly sins". By the way, I'm not interested in playing or getting involved or taking sides in any of your childish games. I happen to be an adult male to get involved in what I can see from my computer screen is insults, accusations, and many incorrect comments. Sorry I can't help you out or get sucked into your foolishness. Thank you.

Rochester, NY

#8 Nov 13, 2012
nickbotard13 wrote:
Is this the normal practice for greeting a new member of Topix. Why you insulted me and assumed I was another person and then (I guess) challanged me to go to the a VA facility, is beyond anything I can figure out. You will soon find out that I won't get drawn into your childish and boring games. I like more challanging games, such a schess. Do you play chess? Or maybe Dungeons & Dragons? Or how about the new game that was released yesterday, Black Ops II ? Now that would peak my interest quite nicely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 8 min Rhonda 91
News 1 dead, 6 injured after Gates shooting 38 min CityRes 4
Firefighter Credited for Gates Pub shooting Arrest 59 min CityRes 1
News Fairbanks St. homicide 1 hr Butch 3
Break room ratings 1 hr Butch 262
News Runners ready to take to streets for Flower Cit... 1 hr Butch 2
Bruce Jenner and all the Kardashian's are WHITE 9 hr nickbo13 2
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE