Woman accused of fatally stabbing boyfriend due in court Tuesday

Nov 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

A Rochester woman has been accused of fatally stabbing her boyfriend early Sunday morning.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2012
KoonOnKoonCrimez zz

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

RFCBF stabbin her babys daddy. Soundz like another black on black crime to me.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

KoonOnKoonCrimezzz wrote:
RFCBF stabbin her babys daddy. Soundz like another black on black crime to me.
Hope you weren't surpised.It is the way of the ghetto and happens everyday in "da-hood".

Since: Nov 12

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

I agree with you 3 people and what you said is very true, but in today's society, if you say that in public you will be accused of many things. Again, what you have said is 100% true, but if you are white, you will be called many negative things.
nickbotard13

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Purple 1 wrote:
I agree with you 3 people and what you said is very true, but in today's society, if you say that in public you will be accused of many things. Again, what you have said is 100% true, but if you are white, you will be called many negative things.
nickbo STFU! You can post about whatever you want with the exceptions of race, politics or religion, Or any subject that one of your "three deadly sins" are a elememt of.

Go ahesd try me, I'll be at the Westfall Outreach with your picture in hand. Telling "the group" about your valiant service to this conty in Viet Nam. As a two tour Marine who lost his legs and whatever bullshyte to told as Bad Company and Comarotard.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

nickbotard13 wrote:
<quoted text> nickbo STFU! You can post about whatever you want with the exceptions of race, politics or religion, Or any subject that one of your "three deadly sins" are a elememt of.
Go ahesd try me, I'll be at the Westfall Outreach with your picture in hand. Telling "the group" about your valiant service to this conty in Viet Nam. As a two tour Marine who lost his legs and whatever bullshyte to told as Bad Company and Comarotard.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not nickbo. There is a VA Outpatient Clinic on Westfall Rd, but not an outreach center. There is a Veteran's Outreach Center on South Ave in Rochester.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

nickbotard13 wrote:
<quoted text> nickbo STFU! You can post about whatever you want with the exceptions of race, politics or religion, Or any subject that one of your "three deadly sins" are a elememt of.
As for the rest of your post, I haven't a clue as to what you are talking about, that is, about posting and "three deadly sins". By the way, I'm not interested in playing or getting involved or taking sides in any of your childish games. I happen to be an adult male to get involved in what I can see from my computer screen is insults, accusations, and many incorrect comments. Sorry I can't help you out or get sucked into your foolishness. Thank you.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

nickbotard13 wrote:
Is this the normal practice for greeting a new member of Topix. Why you insulted me and assumed I was another person and then (I guess) challanged me to go to the a VA facility, is beyond anything I can figure out. You will soon find out that I won't get drawn into your childish and boring games. I like more challanging games, such a schess. Do you play chess? Or maybe Dungeons & Dragons? Or how about the new game that was released yesterday, Black Ops II ? Now that would peak my interest quite nicely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Term Limits: Who Takes Reins Of MC Crime Syndic... 11 min Sammy 3
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 44 min Wyatt Krakur 47
2nd man sought in alleged Facebook rape video 48 min Wyatt Krakur 7
Civic Center garage 51 min Marty 25
White Guy Late Delivering a Mark's Pizza 56 min Wyatt Krakur 2
White Fireman Steal $400,000 58 min Wyatt Krakur 2
Diversity In the RPD 1 hr Wyatt Krakur 23
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 10 hr Diamond Daisy 118

Search the Rochester Forum:
•••