New Breakroom is the best morning sho...

New Breakroom is the best morning show in town

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Tommy Rules

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 25, 2014
First of all let me say that I was not happy with the changes to the show in Jan when Duffy replaced Bill Moran. However all one has to do is listen to the energy that the current show has with Duffy, Kimmy, and Tommy to realize that it is only a matter of time that they reclaim their top spot in the morning show ratings.

To turn back to the wease show is like putting everything into slow motion.

This new version of the breakroom is Great !!!!
Greece Guy

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 26, 2014
I agree the new version of the breakroom is the best yet. They all seem to fit well together. And yes they put the wease show to shame. And Kimmy has been a perfect fit.
Victor

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 28, 2014
I am sorry I just cant listen to the wease show anymore it is very tired. The new breakroom is very funny and also is my choice in the morning,
Helen Weils

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 28, 2014
I listen to Breakroom and Rover's Morning Glory, only go to Wease if the other 2 are on commercial/song breaks.
Bob is a jerk

Rochester, NY

#5 Jul 28, 2014
The Wease show today seems like a slow motion version version of what we all heard on the air just a few years ago. Wease has had his tme however the time has come for him to retire.

His wife Doreen would make for a better host right now as she is more on the ball than he is/
Toothless Eddy

Penn Yan, NY

#6 Jul 28, 2014
the only thing missing is me.
The KURGAN

Rochester, NY

#7 Jul 28, 2014
Wease can't retire as long as Slammer is still alive, just to spite him
Liberal Bill

Rochester, NY

#8 Jul 28, 2014
I would like to see Doreen take over as she always sounds great on the air and is very quick with her answers.
Bill Franklin

Rochester, NY

#9 Jul 28, 2014
Like hey keep saying that they the Breakroom actually has an attractive chick on the air unlike the other stations in town....how funny !!
Rhondas Cousin

Penn Yan, NY

#11 Jul 29, 2014
if you axe me i always be thinkin that tommy was being a racist and then i found outs that he be havin a black mama named maureen. who would of ever thinked that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha prefers justin over amanda 4 hr Perfect is an ass 12
chris brown needs to learn how to speak legible... 5 hr How Sad 2
Little league World Series 9 hr perfect 5
haha changed to my username, why? 9 hr perfect 36
News Brittanee Drexel missing for six months (Oct '09) Sun Solved 117
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Sun Hon Rev Dickwadstein 139
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... Aug 28 perfect 57

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages