With politics and race dominating thi...

With politics and race dominating this forum

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Biracial

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2013
Does anyone know or even care that NFL season really gets underway tomorrow? I know sports isn't popular here, but I do know a few fans here (Steelers, yuck) I am a huge NFL fan. Anyway here's to a nice season and while most of you will be spending tommorow hating the color of each other's skin, political views, and the dwellings you live around, I will be watching ALL the games at my brothers house who has the NFL ticket, eating pizza and drinking beer having a great time! That is one thing that brings ALL races together for a few hours. Some of you should try it, you might like it
Biracial

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to try the "sports" section on Topix Bi. Seeing that you brought up, and slammed the Steelers, what is your team? I follow the EAGLES and(God help me)the BILLS. Let me guess, you are either a fan of the Cowboys or the Browns, maybe the Redskins, am I correct? Anyways have a good day and have fun tomorrow, stay safe. Your hated foe, PP.
Redskins. And the redskins forum here on topix is dead. Hasn't been any activity on there in months. I would like to see the Bills do well. Thanks pp, and may the best team win Monday night.
Biracial

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, what can I say,know what I mean? When it comes to sports, football in general,real men put their disagreements aside and spar like hell spewing that their team is the best. Seeing that your team is the 'skins and mine is the Eagles, we start off the season off with a bang, The birds will crush the 'skins this year. Better hang on Zippy, it is going to be a rough ride for you and your team this year and a nice easy ride for mine. Again, have a good time tomorrow. PP
RG3! lol
Truth

Livonia, NY

#6 Sep 7, 2013
Biracial wrote:
<quoted text>
Redskins. And the redskins forum here on topix is dead. Hasn't been any activity on there in months.
Maybe you should try opening a thread on the topix where you live Stephen?
Biracial

United States

#8 Sep 7, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should try opening a thread on the topix where you live Stephen?
I live in Rochester and my name isn't Stephen
Truth

Livonia, NY

#9 Sep 7, 2013
Biracial wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in DC, Stephen. Why else do you think Topix tags you in DC? We all know who you are, since you troll ALL rochester area news sites.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/democratandc...
Das right chillren

Fairport, NY

#10 Sep 7, 2013
For Immediate Release
July 13, 2009

LandShark Stadium
2269 Dan Marino Blvd.
Miami Gardens, Florida

[begin transmission]

Dolphinettes United

Stephen M. Ross, new owner of the Miami Dolphins, announced today the team was quitting the NFL for the Florida Girls Soccer League.

Fin Fans across south Florida were stunned by the announcement. Ross said the team's top priority was keeping Pennington healthy.

"Let's be honest here," explained Ross, "Pennington's a wuss, but we think we've got a really good chance of stopping a pass rush by a bunch of girls."

Never one to mince words, Bill Parcells, the team's executive VP of football operations said only, "We're tired of being a [email protected]%!#@&! doormat."

"It's a good move for us," echoed Ricky Posata, a die-hard Dolphins fan from Rochester, New York. "Maybe now we can kick bu_tt like we did in 72."

Dan Marino, seen here modeling pink, patent leather high heels, took time out from his photo shoot to comment on the surprise move by his former team.

With the entire 1st string of Miami nodding in agreement, Marino pensively opined, "It sure beats getting arrested in a gay bar up in Jacksonville."

[end transmission]

terminal: secure
connection: terminated
Truth

Macedon, NY

#12 Sep 7, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>He lives in Rochester and goes to Naz "Truth".
TRUTH is most on this forum are nothing more than a bunch of whining, fearful idiots that assume what they thought they knew. They are lifeless, bored punks with no life or common sense.
Truth

Macedon, NY

#13 Sep 7, 2013
Biracial wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain you're sitting back laughing your ass off at these clowns.
Biracial

United States

#14 Sep 7, 2013
Steel City Steelers 2 wrote:
<quoted text>You start a thread about Football and indirectly insult me in the 2nd sentence. My Steelers have appeared in 8 Superbowls winning 6 of them. If they stay healthy (mainly Big Ben), they will most likely make their 9th appearance this year. I also have the NFL package, but usually go out for opening day.
Steel city, I didn't insult you personally, I insulted your team! It was all in fun. Don't you have a sense of humor? You can give it back to me. Geez, this thread wasn't meant to insult one another. Stop being so uptight!
Biracial

United States

#15 Sep 7, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain you're sitting back laughing your ass off at these clowns.
yes, and these clowns are just that.......clowns! lol
the real truth

Fairport, NY

#16 Sep 7, 2013
You know Big Ben's over-rated.
Biracial

United States

#19 Sep 7, 2013
Steel City Steelers 2 wrote:
<quoted text>RG3 will get injured by the 3rd game. He needs to learn to stay in the pocket more often but the offense is built around him playing college type offense. Whenever teams rely on that, it always resorts to the QB getting hurt. Bills will suck as usual. Oakland will also suck. Both those teams need new ownership. I will be eating half price apps and seeing some people I haven't seen since last year. Love the place I go because it is definitely set up to watch multiple games.
RG3 will be fine and he will play smarter. People don't realize he's a pocket passer who runs. He's not like Michael Vick. Hell, Brady got hurt standing in the pocket, but people don't see that. RG3 is the best thing to happen to Washington in over 20 years, so cut him some slack.

One of my cuz is a steelers fan
Truth

Livonia, NY

#21 Sep 7, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUTH is most on this forum are nothing more than a bunch of whining, fearful idiots that assume what they thought they knew. They are lifeless, bored punks with no life or common sense.
Name thief, are you the one Stephen is having his emotional love affair with on AIM?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Professors worldwide boycott University of Roch... 3 hr Mrs L 4
Lavar Balls: A LOSER to the ninth degree 3 hr Mrs G 16
Rochester and suburbs, teenage drivers, elderly... 3 hr Mr T 1
Is it time to replace the Presidential Yacht 4 hr IescapedNY 8
I Would Like to Stuff Bruce Popper for Thanksgi... 8 hr Colabri 4
Murder of a prostitute in 1978 or 79 (Feb '12) 9 hr IescapedNY 129
Trump's Mar-A-Lago Thanksgiving 10 hr IescapedNY 9

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance