Will Lonsberry take over for wease el

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CC made a decision to let Bob Lonsberry take over the show Alan the wease el is on for an entire week.As everyone knows CC is a conservative company and it seesm as if they might be making some changes to the show Alan is on.It could be premature to assume that Alan is being let go but one must wonder what is going on as not one original member is left on that show besides Alan.

Also in play is the possibility that they are trying out different hosts to see who they want to replace Alan as it is a fact that Alan is in his late 60s and time is not on his side.

Without ? it seems that with the loss of jammie and the other major changes that have taken place on that show something seems to be happening and it looks as if it might be a major move.It would certainly be my guess that Alan was not happy at all about them putting Bob in his place but he has no say whatsoever in what decisions they make.
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Refresh my memory... Didn't Alan consistently and vehemently profess his guttural hatred for Bob Lonsberry while he was playing the 'Wease' character on WCMF right up to Alan's bitter end at WCMF? Wait, it's becoming clearer now. Didn't Alan, the person who plays the character 'Wease', all of a sudden find a new found love for Bob Lonsberry at exactly the same time that Alan started working for CC?

I wonder how Alan feels about this whole Lonsberry takeover thing.

YXMDFGLN
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Alan the wease el levin is the biggest hypocrite in the universe and all he cares about his himself and how much money he can pillage out of what is left in his career .

Not only did he hate Bob ,he hated Clear Channel with all of his black heart and he jumped like a poodle at the first chance he could.the man is in essence a bad person and that is a fact.
RFCBF

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

I think Lonsberry can come up with as good pee pee jokes as the Wease does.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It should and probably is obvious to Alan that CC is making some moves that seem to mean that they are looking to replace brother wease el .I can safely assume that putting Bob in to replace Alan for an entire week did not please Alan.

Not only does it mean that they are looking to find a replacement ,but it seems as if they want to slant to what is a predominately conservative city and hence audience. But what really must anger Alan is the fact that he really believes that he is a good co host and thinks the show he is on has an intellectual value to it.

Besides the fact that he is a hypocrite it is amazing to believe a man who can not string together 2 sentences without a dictionary has any intelligence at all.Yes he can be outrageous and cause a stir ,but the idea he believes he is smart is laughable.And the fact is that the ratings are proving my point.Once he had to face competition he has been on the run and CC is a last stop motel. This is just an opinion but I could see him trying to reach out to cmf as a way of reigniting his career .Whats he have to lose and he would in my humble opinion be given much more leeway in how to run it.But Alan is a hard headed man who holds grudges but on the other hand he always thinks of himself first and if its means money to him he is in.No one can ever say Alan does not love to make money.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I even offered to donate 100 dollars to the charity named after him for self publicity but only on the grounds that it does not buy a violent video game that makes kids crazy killers. If he buys books or games that help a child become better educated than 100 bucks goes to help the children and all he has to do is allow a debate.

Why he fears this is beyond me but he seems to evade the idea.Seems to be that suppression of ideas and opinions is what is happening to any one that does not follow in the footsteps of the liberal media today.It is as if any truth or idea that proves them wrong can not be allowed to be aired.Truth be told their was a time when Alan would let people speak openly but as he has grown old he has become very bitter at how foolish his ideas really are.

If any one can circumvent the wall he has surrounded himself I would be grateful,and think about the donation that would truly help children as opposed to just a sugar high of feel good crap and really help a child in life.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It seems as if the silence from Alan and the potential for some of the people on the show Alan is co-hosting now says it all.

Alan the brother wease el Levin has had a very very long run on radio and it sure looks as if that run is now coming to an end.At least for the company he jumped to just a short while ago.As with most of the people who still listen to Alan on old band width radio ,He was offered a fair and competitive deal with Entercom and he decided to leave the station that built him and leave for what he thought were greener pastures.And that was his right to choose to leave what he called his family to chase after more money even though he hated Clear Channel and what they stood for.I guess any person must wonder if Alan really believes in what he preaches or of he is only saying what he says for personal gain.

Now that Clear Channel is doing any thing they choose to the show he is on I personally believe he is no longer happy with the terms he agreed to.But it is what they do and to have Alan cry alligator tears over having Bob take over only proves my point.

But Alan in my humble opinion can not retire for years and years and what will he do to re -negotiate a contract ? CC knows how to play hard ball and Alan is now on the hot seat .

Best guess is that he will take a reduction in pay and cling to a job to be able to have a place to go every day .I believe any one with a brain will figure out what will happen if he does not have a legitimate excuse to not stay home and be a ,well you know what I mean.

Facts are facts and the truth is the truth and Alan is what he is and that is a fact.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Geez slammer, did he pee in your corn flakes?

That being said, I don't know a single person that listens to Wease anymore.
Whitey

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Slammer--please...get a new obsession. Your lines are getting old.

By the way Lonsberry has a long-term contract at WHAM. He won't leave anytime soon
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Eddie wrote:
Geez slammer, did he pee in your corn flakes?
That being said, I don't know a single person that listens to Wease anymore.
Last year, I started to share a ride to work with a coworker to save some money. We would take turns driving our own vehicles. One day, when it was his turn to drive, he tuned in to the Wease character and listened to it all the way in to work. I told him that I didn't want to ride share anymore.

This guy would tailgate people, talk on his cell, and cut people off the entire way. He was "That guy". He has since been in two accidents during the commute that required replacement of his vehicle.

I beleive that he is, at the very least, mildly retarded...and I'm being generous here.

YXMDFGLN
B Franklin

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whitey wrote:
Slammer--please...get a new obsession. Your lines are getting old.
By the way Lonsberry has a long-term contract at WHAM. He won't leave anytime soon
He knows, he is just trying to get a reaction out of people but this time people have figured out his act. What a Pathetic Human Being.
I have a prediction, The Wease Show will soon be signing a Female Co-Host. Lets see who will be correct. I am betting me.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You could be correct Franklin ,something is happening over there and the show has had numerous personnel changes which usually means the ratings are in a tail spin.

As far as the average listener to the show Wease el is on to put it mildly semi retarded or trailer park trash is an accurate assessment and sadly this is partly do to the horrible state of public education and a lousy economy.

I still believe that they are tying to find a replacement for Wease el as they have cut costs to the bone.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You still believe Alan is Pulling out the string on the rest of his career Bksie?

HA Ha Ha ,You can almost bet that the day he is let go will be the day that the entire sand castle falls apart.The idea that Alan would be happy being a family man is ridicules and absurd.This is still America and if some one wants to not be home than all the power to them ,but to play the I care game in name only is truly insidious.

Good luck semper in your blind faith in your hero as if you say who you are you should certainly not be as gullible as that.But than again the average listener to the show Alan is on is not very intelligent and that is opinionated fact
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

When I post i am being heartfelt and sincere and that means I truly believe in what I say. I can tell you that I think that when I worked there Alan would preach about how good a person he is but his words and his deeds were always at odds.

Alan will do the minimum to keep certain people from making to much of a fuss And he is very good at using his ability to manipulate others to get what he wants. Lets remember people Alan has been around for a long long time and people that are much much younger than him are at a distinct disadvantage and he knows how to bully them to get what he wants.It is my distinct and usually spot on opinion that Alan will always need to work for the simple fact that it allows him alot of freedom to do what HE wants to do. If money is love than I guess Alan like to use it to show how much he cares.Take that away and ask him to stay around for more than a few hours and the real Alan comes out.

But wait ,semper you think he is a saint .Bury your head in the sand semper for facts are facts and of course because he can not defend himself you need to do it for him.LOL
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just in case people think that Alan cares about children read what he wont do for them.This is directly from his web site ( which by the way seems more of a advertisement for the show he is on as opposed to a charity for children)

Services We Do Not Provide

-payment of medical expenses/bills

-donations to fund raisers

-payment of energy bills

- purchase of automobiles

-purchase of appliances

-assistance to adult family members

-home remodeing

Read more: http://www.weasecares.com/pages/benefits
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hey Semper Fi, you are either Wease himself or you are his condom. Either way, thanks for keeping these threads going. I really enjoy them.

Lonsberry would definitely make Weases show better and I effing hate Lonsberry and his show.
B Franklin

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Two weeks or so and Wease will have a new Female Cohost.
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

semper fi forever wrote:
<quoted text>Your momma thinks I'm cute!!!!
Oh Allen, how utterly clever of you. Is this how you would mock the retarded daughter that you abandoned and your other children that have also shared the misfortune of being victimized by you being such a selfish POS dad? It's all just another radio bit for you, isn't it? As long as the suits put money in your pocket then you are A-OK with it, aren't you? Despicable.

I bet that you are such a penny pinching coward that you didn't bother to take the time to say anything to your daughter before you turned and ran.
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

semper fi forever wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, another "moniker" slammer, how many does that make??????????
Nice try Allen. You can't distract Rochester citizens from the fact that you are a cheap deadbeat user. Both your real name and your character name is synonymous with abandoned offspring. No matter how many crappy juvenile tattoos that you put on your skin, we all still know that it's you underneath. Freud much?
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

semper fi forever wrote:
Wow, gary, get a life, what a sad sad little man you are. Have you always been this miserable, or is just since your dog ran away??????
Allen, if anything happened to Gary's dog then it was because you su**ed him dry and he died of dehydration. I bet you even walked away and left the dog suffering like you do with your children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••