Comments
1 - 20 of 45 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 11, 2012
STOP DRINKING AND DRIVING!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 11, 2012
Your people last nght.

Police officer viciously attacked
Two thugs shot (sweet)
Man Stabbed on Gregory Street
Three (not one not two) three fambly members stabbed.
Murder on Electric ave.
Many others not reported.

All in all I would say it was a prety good night!

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#3 Aug 11, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
Your people last nght.
Police officer viciously attacked
Two thugs shot (sweet)
Man Stabbed on Gregory Street
Three (not one not two) three fambly members stabbed.
Murder on Electric ave.
Many others not reported.
All in all I would say it was a prety good night!
Pretty good night for who ?

....You get off on this violence, don't you ?

Looks like you sit around waiting for city crime to happen.
dog killer

Webster, NY

#4 Aug 11, 2012
please mom! c'mon. i promise to enforce the 3 beer limit before i come home, and i also promise not to drink any of that colt 45 malt liquor or elde english that i see those (mostly african american) bums drinking on the side of the street.

Since: Aug 12

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 12, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty good night for who ?
....You get off on this violence, don't you ?
Looks like you sit around waiting for city crime to happen.
Nobody wants to literally hear crime happening. But you can. And it's an eye opener. It's free, public knowledge that everyone can access. It is fact and truth. Until city blacks take responsibility for their community, it will only get worse.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 13, 2012
Steel City Steelers Sr wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wants to literally hear crime happening. But you can. And it's an eye opener. It's free, public knowledge that everyone can access. It is fact and truth. Until city blacks take responsibility for their community, it will only get worse.
Agree 100%,but you know that would never happen,it is too easy to blame someone else for all of the problems and crimes.
stank breath whites

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2012
Some of you need to live out in my suburb. There is so much crime that i am appalled that it doesn't make front page of the news. Suburbanites sweep stuff under the rug. The crime i see is done mostly by young whites, and its not just drinking and driving.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 13, 2012
stank breath whites wrote:
Some of you need to live out in my suburb. There is so much crime that i am appalled that it doesn't make front page of the news. Suburbanites sweep stuff under the rug. The crime i see is done mostly by young whites, and its not just drinking and driving.
West Main St. isn't the suburbs fool. Next you are going to tell us that you live in Pittsford or Penfield,right? I'm sure you have a $500k house,two Jags,50' boat and a summer home in the Alps,lol.
stank breath whites

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>West Main St. isn't the suburbs fool. Next you are going to tell us that you live in Pittsford or Penfield,right? I'm sure you have a $500k house,two Jags,50' boat and a summer home in the Alps,lol.
I guess you're too naive to realize crime happens out in the burbs. I won't waste my time with you

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 13, 2012
stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you're too naive to realize crime happens out in the burbs. I won't waste my time with you
Please don't,I don't like to waste my time with racists like you or your crew either.How about posting the stats on the number of 1)murders-2)stabbings-3)shooti ngs-4)muggings-5)rapes-6)home break ins-7)car theifs-8)shopliftings,ect in both the city and the burbs?? Got to love all of the racists that scream racisism when it is a person of color that is being talked about, but thinks it is O.K. to use "names" like "stank breath whites",can we all say two faced????
Yeah

United States

#11 Aug 13, 2012
stank breath whites wrote:
Some of you need to live out in my suburb. There is so much crime that i am appalled that it doesn't make front page of the news. Suburbanites sweep stuff under the rug. The crime i see is done mostly by young whites, and its not just drinking and driving.
We will NEVER see the true crime statistics for white criminals because they want to continue to brainwash the country and the world that blacks are committing all of the crimes while whites are decent innocent and do nothing wrong. BULL+HIT!!!!!!

Whites cheat at EVERYTHING and LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING!!

They are a bunch of drugged up criminals by nature. They cheat, they are compulsive liars and they will do anything to demonize other races and paint themselves as innocent. It's a sickness they have. They want to be better than everyone else by any means necessary. Whites have an extreme case of insecurity and compulsive lying. It"s despicable!!!
Yeah

United States

#12 Aug 13, 2012
Whites receive slaps on the wrists for a lot of the crimes they commit. It doesn't help them though, they are still criminals and most of the adults are on some sort of anti-psychotic medication or drowning themselves in a bottle of liquor. Because they've been shielded, help, cusioned, when they are faced with the truth or hard times, they break, they can't handle it, they are weak. They kill themselves, the fake their deaths, they horde, the medicate, they drink themselves into a stupor. All of the cottling society has done to whites has produced a race of weaklings who can't handle anything. All they know how to do is be racist, sweep the truth under the rug.
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#13 Aug 13, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you sit around waiting for city crime to happen.
In Rochester when it comes to Cullerds , you dont have to wait long for city crime, especially violent felonies.
johnny rebel

Caledonia, NY

#14 Aug 13, 2012
Lets not forget how the black scums are everywhere stay in your own sh*t ridden filth city

BATAVIA — Three Rochester residents face charges following an investigation into a larceny Friday night at the Lewiston Road Wal-Mart, Genesee County sheriff’s deputies said.

The trio — Shiasia U. Hill, 17, Jalicia M. Ortiz, 20, and Shabon D. Banks-Moore, 29 — were allegedly in possession of merchandise worth more than $1,000, deputies said. They also allegedly attempted to hide and destroy the property, deputies said.

They were charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and tampering with physical evidence, both felonies; and fifth-degree conspiracy, a misdemeanor.

In addition, Hill was in possession of a bag that had been adapted in an attempt to defeat the store’s security sensors, deputies said. She was also charged with possession of burglar tools.

They were arraigned Saturday in Batavia Town Court, after which they were jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail. They are scheduled to return to Town Court on Aug. 21.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Aug 13, 2012
johnny rebel wrote:
Lets not forget how the black scums are everywhere stay in your own sh*t ridden filth city
BATAVIA — Three Rochester residents face charges following an investigation into a larceny Friday night at the Lewiston Road Wal-Mart, Genesee County sheriff’s deputies said.
The trio — Shiasia U. Hill, 17, Jalicia M. Ortiz, 20, and Shabon D. Banks-Moore, 29 — were allegedly in possession of merchandise worth more than $1,000, deputies said. They also allegedly attempted to hide and destroy the property, deputies said.
They were charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and tampering with physical evidence, both felonies; and fifth-degree conspiracy, a misdemeanor.
In addition, Hill was in possession of a bag that had been adapted in an attempt to defeat the store’s security sensors, deputies said. She was also charged with possession of burglar tools.
They were arraigned Saturday in Batavia Town Court, after which they were jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail. They are scheduled to return to Town Court on Aug. 21.
The Wall Mart face crusher Jacquetta Simmons goes on trial Aug 20Th, she blew a chance for a plea deal. Her Lawyers must be dumber than a bag of rocks.

You are right, most of Batavia's crime problems are from inner city trash from Rochester and Buffalo (drug related)
It r what it b.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Aug 13, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo punk ass wish you had all that, you white trash racist of an anglo saxon! I hate you and your race! Crackers like you are the reason why I have no love for your race!
Better tell your case worker that you need some help soon before you hurt yourself or someone else Zippy. If you are out of your meds they can help you get more. It really hurts me to know that a lowlife black racist hates me and my race,sorry but I won't lose any sleep over it Zippy. You should call Jesse or big Al and tell them that a mean old whitey is picking on you,maybe they will come to Rochester and have another protest against the whites and the system.Keep up your posts,they are always worth a laugh by the way you prove what a idiot /racist you are. Later Zippy,don't forget to get in touch with your case worker as soon as you can.
johnny rebel

Conesus, NY

#19 Aug 13, 2012
Yup she needs to be put away for a long time. If it would have been other way around. We would have had every black trash calling it a racist attack. I know several police officers that said that batavia is becoming trash city because of blacks. Simmons bail money was drug money and we all know it. Cant wait to see her going up.
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#20 Aug 13, 2012
johnny rebel wrote:

The trio — Shiasia U. Hill, 17, Jalicia M. Ortiz, 20, and Shabon D. Banks-Moore, 29 — were allegedly in possession of merchandise worth more than $1,000, deputies said. They also allegedly attempted to hide and destroy the property, deputies said.
One of their names was Sheboon?.....LMAO
Merrymaid

Honeoye Falls, NY

#21 Aug 13, 2012
morality wrote:
STOP DRINKING AND DRIVING!!!
I don't.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#23 Aug 13, 2012
She couldn't take the heat so she got outta that kitchen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 2 min You aint Cullerd 171
I was a guest on the "First at 4" with Rachel B... (Jan '14) 17 min Ginger 3
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Lol 16,781
Black Woman in hit-and-run, burglary charge 1 hr Davie Z 2
3 White Teens Arrested for Burgalry 1 hr Davie Z 1
White Target employee from Fairport arrested (Jul '10) 1 hr allknowing 10
Rachel Barnhart Moves From 13 to 8 (Apr '13) 3 hr FattyGillibrand 79
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••