One person dead, another injured in s...

One person dead, another injured in shooting on Lyell/Saratoga

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Killer

Rochester, NY

#1 Sep 5, 2013
Bang Bang Bang. Shoot em up and kill em. It just goes on and on. And the killer if ever caught will serve a few years at most. Death penalty I say put a Guillotine at the Liberty Pole. Let all the blacks watch. No more shootings. Put the head out for all to see. Its that easy.
Killer

Rochester, NY

#2 Sep 5, 2013
Mayor Richards says crime is down?
Preacha Man

Rochester, NY

#4 Sep 5, 2013
Blame this shooting on the Gates police
Bart

Atlanta, GA

#5 Sep 6, 2013
Can anyone guess where the next shooting will be in the city?
BornNRaisedInThe Burbs

Fairport, NY

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Bart wrote:
Can anyone guess where the next shooting will be in the city?
More than likely the city's west side. and I also predict it will be tonight or tomorrow night... I have ran out of comments to say about the crime in the city and the people that do the crime because this happens multiple times a day. all I can say is typical, go figure and im not surprised. just another statistic. maybe the city residents like being in the midst of all this violence, no body is doing anything to stop it. those people are out of control.
CrimeNeverStops

Fairport, NY

#7 Sep 6, 2013
If my tally's are correct, I believe this is the city of Rochester's 28th homicide this year all within the city limits. Many more people where shot but survived. How many homicides in the Rochester suburbs outside the city limits? 1
Bart

Atlanta, GA

#9 Sep 6, 2013
CrimeNeverStops wrote:
If my tally's are correct, I believe this is the city of Rochester's 28th homicide this year all within the city limits. Many more people where shot but survived. How many homicides in the Rochester suburbs outside the city limits? 1
How many were shot? I believe it could be 100 including the 28 killed. Most get shot in the leg or arm.
Das right chillren

Fairport, NY

#10 Sep 6, 2013
Bart wrote:
Can anyone guess where the next shooting will be in the city?


Pullman Ave is a safe bet at 2 to 1. If you're smart, get 4 to 1 odds and bet the intersection of Pullman and Dewey. Take anywhere in the 10th ward for even money.
Bart

Atlanta, GA

#11 Sep 6, 2013
4 shootings in 2 days. WTF. And you can bet their will be more this weekend. We want to go to Syra and fight? We have a mess here.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 6, 2013
Too many guns. Too many drug deals. Too many minorities selling drugs to whites and minorities.
Chuck

Rochester, NY

#14 Sep 6, 2013
Bang Bang Bang another shooting on Chili Ave in the city. Blacks and guns do not mix.
Grady Stiles

Ardsley, NY

#15 Sep 6, 2013
The herd continues to thin itself in preparation for a long winter
CrimeNeverStops

Fairport, NY

#16 Sep 6, 2013
BornNRaisedInTheBurbs wrote:
<quoted text> More than likely the city's west side. and I also predict it will be tonight or tomorrow night... I have ran out of comments to say about the crime in the city and the people that do the crime because this happens multiple times a day. all I can say is typical, go figure and im not surprised. just another statistic. maybe the city residents like being in the midst of all this violence, no body is doing anything to stop it. those people are out of control.
What did I say ?? "More than likely the city's west side. and I also predict it will be TONIGHT or tomorrow night". IDK the ghetto or where chili ave. is weather its east west whatever side but like I said I predict another shooting tonight or tomorrow and what??? a shooting on chili ave tonight GO FIGURE. I need to start making bets with people and become rich( will have trouble finding people dumb enough who will bet against me). these people are too predictable. I PREDICT ANOTHER SHOOTING TOMMOROW NIGHT (Saturday) lets see, im pretending to bet a million, lets see if I win.
Grady Stiles

Rochester, NY

#17 Sep 6, 2013
CrimeNeverStops wrote:
<quoted text> What did I say ?? "More than likely the city's west side. and I also predict it will be TONIGHT or tomorrow night". IDK the ghetto or where chili ave. is weather its east west whatever side but like I said I predict another shooting tonight or tomorrow and what??? a shooting on chili ave tonight GO FIGURE. I need to start making bets with people and become rich( will have trouble finding people dumb enough who will bet against me). these people are too predictable. I PREDICT ANOTHER SHOOTING TOMMOROW NIGHT (Saturday) lets see, im pretending to bet a million, lets see if I win.
winner winner chicken dinner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alternative facts - the new buzzword 50 min TrumpEgo 4
How Funny! The Media Is Going Nuts Over Melania... 1 hr Tiny Hands Drumpf 20
I am your KING bow before jiffy 1 hr Banana Republican 2
Doesn't Trump Watch Cartoons on Saturday? 1 hr Banana Republican 7
News Why is lilac pronounced "Li-LOCK"? Debate rages... (May '09) 2 hr Dave Dave 20
Bruce Pooper Era Never Was. 3 hr TrumpEgo 19
President Trump Spent A Full Day Wiping Out Oba... 3 hr TrumpEgo 9
Where are all the Never Trumpers lately? 6 hr truth can be dist... 35

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages