Family in hiding after fire and shootings at their house

A Rochester family is in hiding after a suspicious fire and two shootings at their home. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eye in the Sky

Penn Yan, NY

#2 Dec 31, 2008
Selling bad drugs?
brett

Syracuse, NY

#3 Dec 31, 2008
Eye in the Sky wrote:
Selling bad drugs?
your probably right there is more to this story
wow

Conesus, NY

#4 Dec 31, 2008
maybe next time news 10 can just tell the perp where the family is hiding. do you not see how these reports could compromise the safety of this family?
unbelievable

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 31, 2008
Family is in hiding, but here's where they go to church...seriously???

Since: Dec 08

Norristown, PA

#6 Dec 31, 2008
"the husband is an elder" ....

abused someones kid maybe? stole the offerings?

ya know how bad ass those "new progressive" churches are..lol
Carl

Newark, NY

#7 Dec 31, 2008
People don't just "target" people unless there is more to the story. That's not how it works.
Guest 53

Newark, NY

#9 Dec 31, 2008
Well that's 10 NBC for u!
Judge less You be Judged

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#10 Jan 3, 2009
Eye in the Sky wrote:
Selling bad drugs?
how or why is something like this happen its always some who thinks it's drugs unless you know something that can help this family instead of making stupid judgement. This was me 3 years ago over my teens rims and soundsystem and a 1995 car Jealousy only the judge couldn't beleive they say my child and I though we were rich
because where he lived, dressed & worked as a teen (UPS service)
so don't judge Gangs hate people who don't want to be a part to their madness
Touch not Gods Anoited

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#11 Jan 3, 2009
REALIST of ROC wrote:
"the husband is an elder" ....
abused someones kid maybe? stole the offerings?
ya know how bad **** those "new progressive" churches are..lol
These are your citzens in your city and state Don't begain to Judge God's Man because God will turn judgement on you What ever happen truth will pevail, better yet pray for them then making false judgement for now
Touch not Gods Anoited

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#12 Jan 3, 2009
brett wrote:
<quoted text>
your probably right there is more to this story
Brett their is more to this story but drugs is not always the label to place on anyone. your crime is just as bad as our city in our are gangs have begain to set up shop may some went to an area of town they were told not to come to anymore and they decide to do what they want or to go back and that a warn live this 3 years ago I am a church leader and people said all kinds of thing about us But what redeem me was My job with the state lawmakers
my heart goes out to them

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#13 Jan 3, 2009
wow wrote:
maybe next time news 10 can just tell the perp where the family is hiding. do you not see how these reports could compromise the safety of this family?
You seem like a caring person I feel like you on the media.so many time the news do not care about the the families they are reporting about
bad nightmare

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#14 Jan 3, 2009
Carl wrote:
People don't just "target" people unless there is more to the story. That's not how it works.
Carl I felt like you until my family went through this because i work from home for the state and they assume it was drugs but it was because i wouldn't let the cops drop the charges and they decided to get me to change my mind by shooting at me and call to tell me what was going to happen next time,and i had never had a ticket, committed and crime and live in a very upscale neighborhood.

Since: Dec 08

Norristown, PA

#15 Jan 3, 2009
Touch not Gods Anoited wrote:
<quoted text>
These are your citzens in your city and state Don't begain to Judge God's Man because God will turn judgement on you What ever happen truth will pevail, better yet pray for them then making false judgement for now
you're an idiot!!!!!!
dont quote my post and twist my words with your religious fanaticism!

i simply speculated and laughed about the situation! i didnt judge anyone and quite frankly i could care less why he was targeted.

last i checked though, we were on a public forum encourageing public opinion were we not?
Touch not Gods Anoited

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#16 Jan 3, 2009
and who seem to be a idoit? now you encouraging public opinion with negitive just to show how you became angry which stem from violence just like some did to this family "lol"
just show how something simple would make some get angry to call names to some you don't
thats why it's not good to judge

Since: Dec 08

Norristown, PA

#17 Jan 4, 2009
you read like a third grader!
you write like a high school drop out!

durrrrrrr

carry on :)
brett

Rochester, NY

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Touch not Gods Anoited wrote:
and who seem to be a idoit? now you encouraging public opinion with negitive just to show how you became angry which stem from violence just like some did to this family "lol"
just show how something simple would make some get angry to call names to some you don't
thats why it's not good to judge
Please learn the english language and stop talking stupid.

Okay, follow along - it should read -''Who SEEMS to be AN idiot'', not ''who seem to be a idiot''(the real idiot can't spell)
then you type in -''you encouraging'' it should be YOU'RE encouraging. Then you type ''with NEGATIVE''- it should read ''negativity''. Then ''which STEM''(THATS YO CRACK PIPE)
should read ''which STEMS''. aLSO ''JUST SHOW'' SHOULD BE ''JUST SHOWS''.
That last sentance is some run on gibberish???
Grammar Scanner Idiots

Rochester, NY

#19 Dec 18, 2012
brett wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn the english language and stop talking stupid.
Okay, follow along - it should read -''Who SEEMS to be AN idiot'', not ''who seem to be a idiot''(the real idiot can't spell)
then you type in -''you encouraging'' it should be YOU'RE encouraging. Then you type ''with NEGATIVE''- it should read ''negativity''. Then ''which STEM''(THATS YO CRACK PIPE)
should read ''which STEMS''. aLSO ''JUST SHOW'' SHOULD BE ''JUST SHOWS''.
That last sentance is some run on gibberish???
UN- FREAK- N- B- LEAVE-ABLE...

anything to avoid commenting on the nations latest tragedy.
The topix scanner grammar h*e is commenting non-sense on a story that is 4 years old.

UN-FREAK-N-B-LEAVE-ABLE!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Dec 18, 2012
Grammar Scanner Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
UN- FREAK- N- B- LEAVE-ABLE...
anything to avoid commenting on the nations latest tragedy.
The topix scanner grammar h*e is commenting non-sense on a story that is 4 years old.
UN-FREAK-N-B-LEAVE-ABLE!
Yes, it's unbelieveable, you dumbarse, because it isn't me. I don't need to search back to 2008 and find a story that I know nothing about to correct someone's grammar. There are plenty of posts from today, yesterday, etc. that I could call people out on. Just how dumb are you? SMH.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#21 Dec 18, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's unbelieveable, you dumbarse, because it isn't me. I don't need to search back to 2008 and find a story that I know nothing about to correct someone's grammar. There are plenty of posts from today, yesterday, etc. that I could call people out on. Just how dumb are you? SMH.
Now THIS is really UNBELIEVABLE. You really consider yourself a Scanner hoe??? And getting testy about it too.....WOW!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#22 Dec 18, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THIS is really UNBELIEVABLE. You really consider yourself a Scanner hoe??? And getting testy about it too.....WOW!!!
What the hell are you talking about? I wasn't even talking about the damn scanner. I was referring to the previous poster who obviously, by his/her username, was accusing me of digging up a thread from 2008 and correcting the spelling/grammar of a post. It's downright stupid to even consider me the culprit. Like I said, I don't have to go back to 2008 to find a post with incorrect grammar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Trial Ahead For Donyell McKenzie (Aug '12) 28 min laquitacrawford33 3
13 yr old beaten stabbed at Liberty Pole this m... 1 hr Things never change 44
Do sturdays hit and run count as a homicide or ... 1 hr Tramieka 1
He Loved Hunting Squirrels 1 hr OolongTeaCheChe 33
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 2 hr South Wedge Tarde... 11
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 2 hr Naughtyrobot 29
Cullerd American Muslim beheads white coworker ... 8 hr hasidic pigpen 7
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]