Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 14, 2012
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...

That's what you get for being a Coalburner.
She'll be a single mom by summertime. This marriage wont last.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 14, 2012
She sure could do a lot better than that ugly thug.What was she thinking? Doesn't she know that 99% of the time the woman will get used and beaten by the thugs like him? As I always say,they talk them up,knock them up,beat them up then run like the lowlife losers that they are. It is a proven fact that they can't control their actions and will snap at a drop of a hat.Why are women like her so damn dumb to think they can change 1000's of years of their DNA? Wake up girls,you get what you ask for and it isn't pretty what they will do to you.
Piglet Penis911

Rochester, NY

#4 Nov 14, 2012
naw, he's mad that he didnt end up with Stevens.

shhh (pigpen911 likes it in the pooper)

Location hidden

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
Pigpen, are you mad because you dont stand a chance with her?
Got to say that I sure wouldn't mind hitting a little of that. "Mad that I don't stand a chance",nope,there is always something better around the bend,if you know what I mean-lol-.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Piglet Penis911 wrote:
naw, he's mad that he didnt end up with Stevens.
shhh (pigpen911 likes it in the pooper)
It would seem that someone,you,that always talk about gay sex acts and uses the name piglet penis911 has a bit of a man on man wish going on. Just be honest with your family and friends,come out of the closet Zippy,we won't hold it against you. Hell my wife and I have gay friends,maybe we can hook you up.
yep

Rochester, NY

#8 Nov 14, 2012
More perils from burning coal.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Hope Solo is a piece of crap. You can tell that by her comments aimed at Brandi Chastain.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 14, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Maybe that's what Abby Wambach needs, a big black penis to straighten her lesbian butt out??
If you could keep your mouth shut long enough then maybe one or two would free up for Abby.

Rochester, NY

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
Pigpen, are you mad because you dont stand a chance with her?
That wasn't too smart. Anyone would be better than that womean beater.
genocidethemoron s

Rochester, NY

#14 Nov 14, 2012
this looks like a job for GENO

GENO CIDE!!!!!!!!!!

YEA!!!!!
Pigpen Escaped my NYButt

Rochester, NY

#15 Nov 15, 2012
bet you stole that off of their cell phone, which is it pigpen or Iescaped ?
Anonymous

Brockport, NY

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Nothing like getting married after dating for 2 whole months.
When is Abby getting married ?
hint

Geneseo, NY

#18 Nov 15, 2012
When my mother remarried, she and my new stepfather got in a fight on their wedding night. I was home babysitting my little brother while they were tying the knot in front of a judge. That night, my mom came home drunk as hell. She had walked several miles from a bar. My new "father" showed up shortly after. Police were called, because it got violent. My mother actually clocked her new husband over the head with a telephone. Anyways, a report was filed. Long story short, next morning everything was fine. They stayed together for 35 years until my mom died of natural causes. Life is so strange...
Dope Solo Coal Burner

Rochester, NY

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Hope's family was elated to find out that she was into men and getting married. Then they saw what the hell she brought home. Then the groom to be beat up his future bro-in-law who objected to the marriage.
hint

Geneseo, NY

#20 Nov 15, 2012
I don't know what Hope is thinking, but reports are they still married today. She obviously loves this "thug", and all you can do is hope for the best. No pun intended.:) Looking back, it does seem those of my friends with rather volatile relationships made it and are still together. Passion works in mysterious ways. My "boring" friends, that seemed to be so perfect, are divorced.
Tmax

Rochester, NY

#21 Nov 15, 2012
hint wrote:
I don't know what Hope is thinking, but reports are they still married today. She obviously loves this "thug", and all you can do is hope for the best. No pun intended.:) Looking back, it does seem those of my friends with rather volatile relationships made it and are still together. Passion works in mysterious ways. My "boring" friends, that seemed to be so perfect, are divorced.
Honey, there is NO such thing as a perfect person on this earth! Never was, and never will be!!!!
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#22 Nov 16, 2012
Eddie wrote:
Hope Solo is a piece of crap. You can tell that by her comments aimed at Brandi Chastain.
Couldn't agree more.

She had all the warning signs, as many women do. If she gets beaten from here on out, it's her own fault.

Rochester, NY

#23 Nov 16, 2012
Once you go black there's no turning back.
In a way that's true. Once you go black, white's don't want you back. Once you go black (which is the lowest form of life), you can't go back. Once you go black, you can't go back, becuase now you are an animal with a very small brain. Once you go black, you can't go back, because now you are a wigger.
Anonymous

Brockport, NY

#24 Nov 16, 2012
Han Hope Solo prefers dark meat..who knew ?

Happy Thanksgiving
Nazgirl08

Rochester, NY

#25 Dec 3, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 16 min Pugs 16,780
Suspicious Pizza found on RTS bus (Jul '10) 53 min Hedgehog ron jeremy 5
Gentle Giant convicted of 2nd degree murder 1 hr The Wandering Jew 1
Civic Center garage 2 hr Elizabeth 74
White Target employee from Fairport arrested (Jul '10) 2 hr Elizabeth 7
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 4 hr Ha Ha 69
Husbands can be jailed for insulting wives unde... (Jun '10) 5 hr Ha Ha 5
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs