Suspect in attempted robbery of Greec...

Suspect in attempted robbery of Greece spa arraigned

There are 29 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jan 13, 2009, titled Suspect in attempted robbery of Greece spa arraigned. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

The man police say was involved in an attempted robbery at Elite Spa on West Ridge Road in Greece was arraigned at the Greece Town Hall this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy G

Clifton Springs, NY

#1 Jan 13, 2009
This is a massage parlor. 10NBC do some more investigation. We only get half the news. Has been there for years. It has been closed down several times in the past but Greece lets them open up again.
Question

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 13, 2009
What was the off duty city cop doing there? There is nothing else open in the back of that plaza at that time of night. Also, Elite Spa is a "Happy Ending Spa".
Billy G

Clifton Springs, NY

#3 Jan 13, 2009
If you do a new report get all the facts. The girls make big bucks here. No doubt they had lots of money at closing tome
Joe The Plumber

Hilton, NY

#4 Jan 13, 2009
What the heck are these guys thinking! Well I will bet they didn't even care who was looking and they are so brave to pistol whip a poor helpless Woman...How Dare they pull this stunt ! Let's all praise the Hero and send Him gifts!
Mike Hunt

Newark, NY

#5 Jan 13, 2009
This was 2 male African Americans beating up 2 white girls. If this was the other way around the Rev Graves would be all over the news. Where is he now???
joe

Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 13, 2009
I'm for the police man !! A true hero ! Sad part is the other guy didn't get shot also. He has the "gut" to plead not guilty!
(What, was he there to get a spa treatment???) Way i look at it,a funeral is less than what it will cost the legal system ,jailing him and supporting him with tax payers money. Well, we know the lawyers will stretch it out to increase costs.
SOOOOO, the city / towns want to save taxpayers money !!
You fill in the blank !!
joe

Rochester, NY

#7 Jan 13, 2009
just read the first few comments.
even though i don't approve of the "business" that is conducted there,they still should not done what they did!!!
Law Guy

Syracuse, NY

#8 Jan 13, 2009
regardless of why anyone was there, no one deserves to be robbed and it sounds like the Officer was justified in what he did. Great work Officer Perrone, you did what you had to do.
William

Clifton Springs, NY

#9 Jan 13, 2009
What was an off duty police officer doing at this spot?? That is the big question. This is a massage parlor. Was he meeting one of the girls. These places take in over $10000 a week. Not bad. I bet the owners pay little taxes and some goes to pay off the Town of Greece officials. Paterson should tax here.
Manuel Labore

Ocala, FL

#12 Jan 13, 2009
Hats off to this officer for ridding our community of another POS!! Pin a medal on him.
debi911

Baltimore, MD

#13 Jan 13, 2009
I applaud the officer. In a time when so many people just look & walk away or keep on going when something terrible is going on, this officer stepped up to the plate, and risked his own life, and saved the life of two women who did not deserve what was happening to them. I would have to think the men involved knew the risk they were taking to both thier freedom & life when they entered that spa with guns and began assaulting an employee.
JBL

Clifton Springs, NY

#14 Jan 13, 2009
A few years ago TV10 did a big splash when Sensation Spa closed(massage parlor)Henrietta and put the photos of the girls arrested on TV and called them prostitutes. Henrietta closed all the massage parlors down (7) for good. Greece has left them all open. Lots of money goes through these doors every week. The robbers new it. That is why these businesses must be closed down. I have not heard one thing about the girls or photos by TV10. The cop is a hero. In Henrietta Prostitution is illegal and it is legal in Greece. The State Police need to be involved. Greece Police will do nothing.
There is no god

Rochester, NY

#16 Jan 13, 2009
If they want their willies massaged, who are we to deny them that. I see nothing wrong with it. By the way, too bad the officer couldn't get another shot off, 2 down taxpayer $$ saved
Steve M

Holley, NY

#18 Jan 13, 2009
The cops girlfriend huh.He was on the clock protecting the girls. Even though the place was a rub and tug the robbers deserved what they got and the cop did his job.
Heywood Jablowme

Rochester, NY

#19 Jan 13, 2009
Who cares about the past history of the business, that is irrelevant to the story, but 10NBC must feel it spices things up a bit. Regardless, these two punks got their **** ses handed to them, thank goodness the cop was there. I'm just waiting to hear about the lawsuit from the dead guy's family. If you can't do the time, well you know the rest.
no onecares

Canandaigua, NY

#20 Jan 13, 2009
look out greece,day is moving west too!
Right

Rochester, NY

#21 Jan 13, 2009
It’s funny how so many of you know this is a “happy ending” place. This tells me one thing. You all must go there for their services. I only say this as all of you is stating this as fact. Even the police and reporters say they investigated it in the past, but they’re still open. I can’t see the town leaving an illegal operation open in the town limits. So you all must go there and get the service.
JoeL 1974

United States

#22 Jan 14, 2009
The real shame of this is that the other scum bag isn't taking a dirt nap too! I would like to shake the cop's hand. Too bad it doesn't happen more often!
dave

Rochester, NY

#23 Jan 14, 2009
who drove suspect number 2 to st marys ???? where they in voled or what id like to know the ans ty
mojo

Pisgah, IA

#24 Jan 14, 2009
No I think we have relevant facts of this story. Girls with jobs get robbed scum bag dead. It's ok to rob them because they may or may not give hand jobs or it's ok to rob them cause there white? Or is it just a black mans right to rob them because we've oppressed then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 41 min Ha Ha 77
Greece cops arrest lady for taking video of an ... 1 hr Truth hurts liber... 17
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 2 hr Silent no longer 98
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 3 hr slammer is retarded 639
Why Are Liberal Democrats Getting So Nervous Ab... 3 hr Neo Black Ha Ha 64
Agitators 16 hr Ha Ha 65
Fair port is a racist town 16 hr Ha Ha 133

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages