First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Crunch Funky

Rochester, NY

#25 Mar 24, 2013
for the scanner idiots that have no life==

A 69-year-old Washington state man is accused of shooting his two adult children while they slept early Sunday, killing one and seriously injuring the other, cops said.

The alleged shooter, who was not immediately identified, called 911 just before 3:30 a.m. A
dispatcher talked the man out of shooting himself just as his wife and two young grandchildren also slept inside the home in Puyallup, about 5 miles east of Tacoma.

The 43-year-old daughter and 46-year-old son were taken to Tacoma General Hospital, where she died, said Puyallup Deputy Police Chief Dave McDonald. Her brother remains in grave condition.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/wash-po...
Grady Stiles

United States

#26 Mar 25, 2013
Bang bang bang more shootings un da jungle last night. Scanner must'vs been poppin'!!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28 Mar 25, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Steel
I know I have thanked you before but I can't thank you enough for turning me on to the scanner.
It might be a boring night on TV but it's never a dull night in the bowels of Rochester.
God bless the Police for what they have to deal with 24/7/365
Will definately be tuning in on the first few warm days of spring.
You're very welcome. It really is an eye opener, isn't it? And it truly speaks volumes about what is really happening in this community. You can actually thank Crotchety. A little over a year ago she made a comment that most domestic calls were from whites. That blacks don't do that and then call the police. Of course, it was my mission to prove her wrong. So I began listening and was blown away by what I heard.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#29 Mar 25, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very welcome. It really is an eye opener, isn't it? And it truly speaks volumes about what is really happening in this community. You can actually thank Crotchety. A little over a year ago she made a comment that most domestic calls were from whites. That blacks don't do that and then call the police. Of course, it was my mission to prove her wrong. So I began listening and was blown away by what I heard.
Now now now SCS you wouldn't want Rhonda to tell the truth would you? I'll bet he/she wishes that he/she didn't make that statement now.I'll also bet that "it" didn't think anyone would call "it" on it either,lol. Just saying.
Grady Stiles

United States

#30 Mar 25, 2013
Just like Rhonda claims midtown was safe.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31 Mar 25, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Now now now SCS you wouldn't want Rhonda to tell the truth would you? I'll bet he/she wishes that he/she didn't make that statement now.I'll also bet that "it" didn't think anyone would call "it" on it either,lol. Just saying.
Crotchety underestimated my ability to call her crap out from the onset. She has since come to the realization that I am not just another pretty face. ;) lol

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#32 Mar 25, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Crotchety underestimated my ability to call her crap out from the onset. She has since come to the realization that I am not just another pretty face. ;) lol
Keep up the good work. It is a never ending job. You can't fix stupid but at least you point out Crochetys outright Lie's & distortions of any and all facts.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33 Mar 25, 2013
The Crunch Funky wrote:
for the scanner idiots that have no life==
A 69-year-old Washington state man is accused of shooting his two adult children while they slept early Sunday, killing one and seriously injuring the other, cops said.
The alleged shooter, who was not immediately identified, called 911 just before 3:30 a.m. A
dispatcher talked the man out of shooting himself just as his wife and two young grandchildren also slept inside the home in Puyallup, about 5 miles east of Tacoma.
The 43-year-old daughter and 46-year-old son were taken to Tacoma General Hospital, where she died, said Puyallup Deputy Police Chief Dave McDonald. Her brother remains in grave condition.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/wash-po...
Talk about having NO LIFE...smh...you follow that idiotic statement with a crime that is 3,000 miles away. Makes absolutely no sense. I guess ignorance is bliss, huh?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#34 Mar 25, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about having NO LIFE...smh...you follow that idiotic statement with a crime that is 3,000 miles away. Makes absolutely no sense. I guess ignorance is bliss, huh?
It looks like CC is using another name now,what a surpise. Notice that the poster is also using the same paper for all of "her" stories,just like CC.Goes to show you that the racist POS "crew" will stop at nothing to stir the pot,losers.Just saying.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#35 Mar 25, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about having NO LIFE...smh...you follow that idiotic statement with a crime that is 3,000 miles away. Makes absolutely no sense. I guess ignorance is bliss, huh?
Is Crunch funky one of Ronda's new or many names?

Sure sounds like her.

"Makes absolutely no sense. ignorance is bliss,"

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#36 Mar 25, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Crunch funky one of Ronda's new or many names?
Sure sounds like her.
"Makes absolutely no sense. ignorance is bliss,"
I guess that would make Rhonda very blissful to say the least! LOL.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#37 Mar 25, 2013
Here's an episode of COPS you won't see ...
http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogrepo...

Or this one ...
http://www.baltimorebrew.com/2013/03/19/city-...

Here is a great story about a cop who works in a school, and puts video cameras in the bathrooms! They hire the smartest guys for police duty!
http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_re...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38 Mar 25, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Crunch funky one of Ronda's new or many names?
Sure sounds like her.
"Makes absolutely no sense. ignorance is bliss,"
Maybe it's the sound of her thighs rubbing together when she walks coupled with the smell of it. Just sayin.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#40 Mar 25, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's the sound of her thighs rubbing together when she walks coupled with the smell of it. Just sayin.
A Cricket's churp is from rubbing their legs together ... Maybe his new screen name is "Cricket"
Steal City Stupid

Rochester, NY

#41 Mar 25, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's the sound of her thighs rubbing together when she walks coupled with the smell of it. Just sayin.
Nope, your husband told me it's his name. due to his bald head and crunchy toe nails that he cuts the sheets with when he passes wind.
Steal City Stupid

Rochester, NY

#42 Mar 25, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Crotchety underestimated my ability to call her crap out from the onset. She has since come to the realization that I am not just another pretty face. ;) lol
Your ability??????????

LOL.....on Topix!???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black trash stabbing in school 7 min JustOne 4
Do you like Rhonda? (Sep '10) 42 min Rhonda 136
Police situation on Rauber Street 1 hr ape hat 3
rpd broadcastify 1 hr Rhonda 2
bye bye black McFatten 1 hr Rhonda 2
blacks and stolen cars 1 hr Rhonda 2
White Plow Guy Arrested for Fraud 2 hr Diamond Daisy 2
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:16 pm PST