Four Whites charged with graffiti

Four Whites charged with graffiti

Posted in the Rochester Forum

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 4, 2013
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2987034.sht...

"""Officials did not release the teens' names because of their age.""

That's funny, cause every-time a black 16 or 17 yr old are arrested the names and mugshots are front and center.

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Apr 4, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Look, one of them looks like he's in the fire department.

Since: Mar 13

Livonia, NY

#3 Apr 4, 2013
morality wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S2987034.shtml?cat=411
"""Officials did not release the teens' names because of their age.""
That's funny, cause every-time a black 16 or 17 yr old are arrested the names and mugshots are front and center.
That is a bold face lie.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 4, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a bold face lie.
The only two things that Rhonda does is lie and racebait every chance he/she gets."It" is a true loser,racist,liar,coward,troll and a bottomfeeder and they are his/her good points.Just saying.--BTW:DON'T FEED THE TROLLS,THAT IS WHAT THEY LIVE FOR!--
Go Believe

Hilton, NY

#5 Apr 4, 2013
In other news at least 10 blacks in the city did Graffiti today but since no one cares about property in the city it goes un-reported.

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#6 Apr 4, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a bold face lie.
Whats a lie???

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s2909353.sht...

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#7 Apr 4, 2013

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 4, 2013
morality wrote:
99% of everything you say.

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#9 Apr 4, 2013
I must be a bold face truth teller.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 4, 2013
morality wrote:
I must be a bold face truth teller.
Most of us think you are a bold face Liar. Just like your boy Obama.

Since: Mar 13

Livonia, NY

#11 Apr 4, 2013
morality wrote:
I must be a bold face truth teller.
You moron they only release names of juveniles when they are faceinv felony charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The reason why Bush Sr and his wife were hospit... 3 min Banana Republican 7
BREAKING NEWS: Topix releases posters 10 min the forum owner 1
Obama Count Down Timer. 19 min Bruce popper 2
Gloria Allred Will End Trump's Rampage 20 min Banana Republican 24
On Friday we will be living in a Tump Nation fi... 37 min Denise 20
James Sheppard for Mayor 56 min Sam 9
Happy Birthday Michelle Obama. Politics Aside Y... 58 min Sam 39

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages