Racist George Zimmerman’s brother Tri...

Racist George Zimmerman’s brother Tries To Explain Racist Twitter Comments

Posted in the Rochester Forum

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 28, 2013
http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/tray...

Even the Zimmerman's see "race" when a black guy kills one kid,
but can't see "race" when a white guy kills 20 kids.

morality

Location hidden

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Maybe if Trayvon Martin was white, he wouldn't look too "risky" (as Zimmerman calls it)and then there would have been less of a reason for Zimmerman to stop, get out of his car and follow him??
Eddie

Batavia, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2013
So his brother says it how it is, and lefties call him racist. Any surprise there?
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 29, 2013
semper fi forever wrote:
What's the big deal??? It's just another DEAD KNEEGROW??? They've been killing themselves for years
THAT'S WHY BLACK THUGS KILL YALL EVERY CHANCE THEY GET. FOR ASSHOLES LIKE YOU. WE DON'T WANT YOU WHITE TRASH KILLING US. YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IT SINCE 1602 AND TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT. RAPING THE WOMEN TWO. I HOPE THE BLACK ATHLETES DO ALL YOUR DAUGHTERS AND FEMALE RELATIVES. YOU DO KNOW YOUR WHITE DAUGHTERS ARE SUCKING ON BLACK MEN IN COLLEGE RIGHT? YES.....GOOD JOB WHITE SARAH JANE. GET THAT BLACK BABY. HAHAHAHHA! YOUR WHITE GIRLS ARE RAPING OUR BLACK BOYS AND SELLING THEIR ASSES TO THEM FOR MONEY. THE ONLY USE A WHITE WOMAN IS TO A BLACK MAN? SEXUAL EXPLOITATION. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER. I HOPE YOUR GRAND DAUGHTERS GET ONE IN THEIR BELLY. JUST FOR THE RECORD, BLACK IS THE DOMINANT GENE ANYWAY. WHEN GOD GOT MAD AT MAN, HE TURNED THEM WHITE WITH LEPROSY. YOU ARE A CURSE. WORD OF ADVICE. STAY OUT THE SUN THIS WEEKEND. I HOPE YOUR BURN UP IN THE SUN. ALL OF YOU

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S WHY BLACK THUGS KILL YALL EVERY CHANCE THEY GET. FOR ASSHOLES LIKE YOU. WE DON'T WANT YOU WHITE TRASH KILLING US. YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IT SINCE 1602 AND TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT. RAPING THE WOMEN TWO. I HOPE THE BLACK ATHLETES DO ALL YOUR DAUGHTERS AND FEMALE RELATIVES. YOU DO KNOW YOUR WHITE DAUGHTERS ARE SUCKING ON BLACK MEN IN COLLEGE RIGHT? YES.....GOOD JOB WHITE SARAH JANE. GET THAT BLACK BABY. HAHAHAHHA! YOUR WHITE GIRLS ARE RAPING OUR BLACK BOYS AND SELLING THEIR ASSES TO THEM FOR MONEY. THE ONLY USE A WHITE WOMAN IS TO A BLACK MAN? SEXUAL EXPLOITATION. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER. I HOPE YOUR GRAND DAUGHTERS GET ONE IN THEIR BELLY. JUST FOR THE RECORD, BLACK IS THE DOMINANT GENE ANYWAY. WHEN GOD GOT MAD AT MAN, HE TURNED THEM WHITE WITH LEPROSY. YOU ARE A CURSE. WORD OF ADVICE. STAY OUT THE SUN THIS WEEKEND. I HOPE YOUR BURN UP IN THE SUN. ALL OF YOU
HA..HA..........LMMFSexyAO!!!! !!!!!!

morality

Location hidden

#10 Mar 29, 2013
semper fi forever wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it on KNEEGROW, anytime, any place!!! You want to rock and roll with me, I'm more than ready.
Let it roll? Like your wheelchair??

Nickbo your a big joke.

You and all your white friends are all scared of blacks and you know it.

Since: Mar 13

Livonia, NY

#11 Mar 29, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lessons on genetics from someone who doesn't have a clue about vocabulary.Two is a numerical value, when conveying the on the concept of also the word is too.

Since: Mar 13

Livonia, NY

#12 Mar 29, 2013
WHILE LEARNING PROPER VOCABULARY YOU MAY WANT TO STUDY ORTHOGRAPHY AS WELL.
sang

Howell, MI

#13 Apr 19, 2013
it probably wasn't racism at all.. just one big scam to get a whole bunch of money off white people who hate black people..
sang

Howell, MI

#14 Apr 19, 2013
you whites know dam well that yall be scamming with other black people and making all this money and stufff..
sang

Howell, MI

#15 Apr 19, 2013
trayvon probably never even died..
Anonymous

Brockport, NY

#16 Apr 19, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Chuck D.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal Newsweek Mag. speaks truth about Obama ... 6 min Sam 1
Denise is a c(_ )nt 6 min Bruce popper 2
I have defeated maddogg 7 min Bruce popper 1
Denise is on the run! 8 min Bruce popper 1
iescapedny is leaving us :( 10 min Bruce popper 3
maddogg2008 I love u 12 min Kim Clancy 1
maddogg this is your FINAL WARNING 18 min Moshe 5
Gloria Allred Will End Trump's Rampage 1 hr Denise 31
Happy Birthday Michelle Obama. Politics Aside Y... 4 hr Sam 39

Rochester Jobs