White Teacher and Husband Charged With Arson and Insurance Fraud

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2013

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maybe the white teacher can just do weekends in jail so it doesn't interfere with her teaching?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

s this dude really a cop in Clifton Springs?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

morality wrote:
Maybe the white teacher can just do weekends in jail so it doesn't interfere with her teaching?
Reminds me of the black couple last year that did the same thing.I bet that you "forgot" about that one didn't you Rhonda.Just saying.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

what about the Lightfoot "family"?
aren't they teflon, avoiding jail for everything that they do?
Lunatic Lanza

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

morality wrote:
Maybe the white teacher can just do weekends in jail so it doesn't interfere with her teaching?
I think this culture likes fires...

A New Jersey mom set fire to her own home as her young daughter slept inside, police have said.

Amy Ochetto, 43, allegedly used flammable liquid to spark the blaze at her house in Egg Harbor Township in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

Her daughter, who is just 12, and another female adult were left trapped inside as the flames took hold.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mom-...

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I detest racialism, because I regard it as a barbaric thing, whether it comes from a black man or a white man.
Nelson Mandela

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lunatic Lanza wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this culture likes fires...
A New Jersey mom set fire to her own home as her young daughter slept inside, police have said.
Amy Ochetto, 43, allegedly used flammable liquid to spark the blaze at her house in Egg Harbor Township in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
Her daughter, who is just 12, and another female adult were left trapped inside as the flames took hold.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mom-...
Good try at spin,but Ms.Ochetto is Hispanic.Maybe you are saying that the Hispanic culture are fire bugs? If you knew anything about Egg Harbor N.J. you would know that it is mainly Hispanic and Black by a very large percentage.Just trying to be helpful.
Shakia

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Good try at spin,but Ms.Ochetto is Hispanic.Maybe you are saying that the Hispanic culture are fire bugs? If you knew anything about Egg Harbor N.J. you would know that it is mainly Hispanic and Black by a very large percentage.Just trying to be helpful.
you always show up to prove what a racist you are. thanks for being helpful.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

These whites are soo dirty that I bet they don't even take a shower once a month.
White Virus

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 3, 2013
 
i_m_watching wrote:
s this dude really a cop in Clifton Springs?
http://www.fltimes.com/news/local/article_37f...

Yupper's!

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

Morons. He didn't want to leave his wife alone, so he forged a letter from his boss.
What's scarier, that he was "watching" over us, "protecting" us; or that his boss didn't EVEN KNOW about this letter from 2003 until know?

http://www.mpnnow.com/topstories/x1433806444/...
Lunatic Lanza

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Good try at spin,but Ms.Ochetto is Hispanic.Maybe you are saying that the Hispanic culture are fire bugs? If you knew anything about Egg Harbor N.J. you would know that it is mainly Hispanic and Black by a very large percentage.Just trying to be helpful.
IS THIS helpful ?
http://www.roanoke.com/news/nrv/1826653-12/bl...
White Virus

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If he forged the letter in 2003(ten years ago) hasn't the statute of limitations run out???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
pr fest 1 hr The man 7
WHEC wrong again 4 hr Wally 3
White Man NOT ticketed for Run a Stop Sign and ... 4 hr JJ WALKER 2
White Couple Arrested After a Suburban Crime Spree 4 hr JJ WALKER 4
Rachel Barnhart Much Better Than Bob Lonsberry 4 hr Wally 9
NY King Andrew Cuomo corruption exposed 5 hr Wally 9
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Lumpy Churchhill 6,372
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••