Greece Supervisor John Auberger inter...

Greece Supervisor John Auberger interviewed in murder case

Posted in the Rochester Forum

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#1 Mar 7, 2011
huh?

GREECE — Town Supervisor John Auberger was interviewed by police in connection with the Sept. 29 stabbing death of Monica M. Neusatz of Old English Drive.

Neusatz was allegedly killed by her son Kurt S. Neusatz, who is charged with second-degree murder. Kurt S. Neusatz has been found mentally incapacitated and his prosecution has been suspended.

According to the Greece Police Department, it learned Auberger was connected to Monica M. Neusatz during a review of her phone records. Investigators found the two had exchanged “numerous” calls.

According to Greece police, investigators immediately consulted with the Monroe County District Attorney’s Office about the calls. Auberger was questioned about the calls by two Greece police investigators along with an investigator from the District Attorney’s Office.

“The intent of the interview was to determine the content and purpose of those calls and to reveal any light on the murder,” according to a news release from Greece police.“The phone calls between Supervisor Auberger and Monica Neusatz do not appear to be related to the homicide. The details of the interview were documented and submitted as part of the case file.”

Police declined to release details of the interview and did not comment on the nature of the relationship between Auberger and Neusatz.

“In a difficult circumstance, the Greece Police Department conducted a thorough, complete and unbiased investigation into the case and all information was submitted to the D.A.’s Office,” according to the news release from Police Chief Todd Baxter.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2... |topnews|text|Home
Dont be surprised

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 7, 2011
We all can safely surmise what the calls were about.
The Dude Abides

Rochester, NY

#3 Mar 7, 2011
She was probably calling him to ask him how to get her son out of the house and he didnt return any calls. Or he offered to get him hired at the school district or the police dept.
Dont be surprised

Rochester, NY

#4 Mar 7, 2011
The Dude Abides wrote:
She was probably calling him to ask him how to get her son out of the house and he didnt return any calls. Or he offered to get him hired at the school district or the police dept.
This is all a bunch of BULL.
Ismell Resignation

Macedon, NY

#5 Mar 7, 2011
Mark my words, one month from now he will resign for some undisclosed reason. Hits on all the girls at the credit union every time he comes in, dweezel.
Dont be surprised

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 7, 2011
AOL wrote:
<quoted text>
So is what you posted, so I guess you two are even now
and no one is to blame for anything at all!!
Sure AOL. You clown. It's all over the news.
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#8 Mar 7, 2011
It must be nice having a job of power and screwing women who are married to other men.
The Dude Abides

Rochester, NY

#10 Mar 8, 2011
Dont be surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all a bunch of BULL.
A bunch of BULL huh?
They were trying to figure ways to get the kid out of the house so they could rut like pigs.
I have been vindicated.

Auberger must resign, he has no moral compass.
I loves to eat

Rochester, NY

#12 Mar 11, 2011
is Auberge tagging a new married chick since he no longer see the other one? I hear he is dating Mrs Rahn, he promised Merritt he'd take care of her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop it with the outside Rochester garbage... 35 min josephbarkley 17
Traygone Martin's Mom Spoke at DNC 2 hr josephbarkley 5
John Hinckley Jr. to be Released 2 hr josephbarkley 2
Park Ave Fest 5 hr josephbarkley 67
Annoucement 5 hr josephbarkley 5
Rochester Warehouse Repurposed Into Event Venue 5 hr josephbarkley 7
How safe is your beach? 5 hr josephbarkley 3

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance