Boat Crashes Into Pier in Irondequoit

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 15, 2011
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...

Deputies say being a white drunk was a factor in a Friday night boat crash at the Summerville Pier.
Howard Eddy

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 15, 2011
The driver was arrested, but the media doesn't give the names or mmugshots him, or even say what town in the burbs he is from.
Dumb Fckers

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2011
Here we go again..."Why wasn't the pier lit"? Nope...its not the pier's fault. Its the drunk boater that is an idiot. We have helmet laws and driving while texting laws due to morons like this.
Ha Ha

Pittsford, NY

#4 Jul 16, 2011
Dumb Fckers wrote:
Here we go again..."Why wasn't the pier lit"? Nope...its not the pier's fault. Its the drunk boater that is an idiot. We have helmet laws and driving while texting laws due to morons like this.
yeah, but enough people have hit the pier at night, that lighting it up would have helped. if it helps, do it
Wow

Horseheads, NY

#5 Jul 16, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://rochester.ynn.com/conte nt/top_stories/550157/boat-cra shes-into-pier-in-irondequoit/
Deputies say being a white drunk was a factor in a Friday night boat crash at the Summerville Pier.
These are the jobless african americans who wish they had a boat. Trash decides to steal from the working white man. How would they survive otherwise???

Three Teens Arrests for In-Home Burglaries

By: Web Staff

Three teens have been arrested in connection with a series of burglaries to occupied homes this week.

Three Teens Arrests for In-Home Burglaries
The Livingston County Sheriff said three males are charged with entering homes in the the town of York while the occupants were sleeping. Police say they stole purses, electronics, and other valuables.

The Livingston County Sheriff arrested Emmet Peters, 16, of Henrietta, David "DJ" Ray, 16, of Rochester, and Zachary Ramirez, 19, of Geneva. The arrests come after a joint investigation between the Livingston and Monroe County Sheriff's offices.

Additional arrests and charges are pending.
The man

Rochester, NY

#6 Jul 16, 2011
This guy should hire the "when you're stoned, drunk and high on coke and crash your boat into the pier and kill people" lawyer.
Whoopsi Hitda Pier

Rochester, NY

#7 Jul 16, 2011
I see this joker went to boats n goats, the big boozefest on irondequoit bay a couple of weeks ago. Big surprise. Nice FB prof pics btw, clown, I like the one of you holding the bud light...I see your married. Looks like your home life will be a prison hell from now on..lol
hint

Mumford, NY

#9 Jul 17, 2011
Hitting the pier is idiotic. More lights would help though: http://rochesterhomepage.net/fulltext...

It's a good thing that most inexperienced boaters don't travel far from the bars of the "river", just past Charlotte. There are many even more hazardous things out there if they do - especially when the lake level is low.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 17, 2011
Should there be lights on the pier? YES.Should he be locked up for BWI? You bet.
Ha Ha

Pittsford, NY

#11 Jul 17, 2011
pigpen911 wrote:
Should there be lights on the pier? YES.Should he be locked up for BWI? You bet.
Ditto ..

Rochester, NY

#12 Jul 17, 2011
They should just open a Bar on that Pier.
While the white drunks might not know the Pier is there, they all know where all the Bars are located.
Darkso Idrive Faster

United States

#13 Jul 17, 2011
Its got nothing to do with lighting. He was drunk, bound to hit something. I'd rather it be the pier, than him ploying his truck into my car towing his boat home. Leave the pier dark. Promotes natural selection outta the gene pool.
Emerson Bigguns

Rochester, NY

#14 Jul 17, 2011
How does someone NOT see the pier even at night? You can see the lights on the beacon at the end of the Charlotte Pier, you KNOW that there was a pier on the Summerville side when you left during the day (the Coast Guard doesn't bring it in at night). Speaking of which, why was he boating at night anyways? Probably speeding and not using proper trim and the bow was up too high to see anything ahead.
You can see lights on homes, the Apt complex and Coast Guard station on the Summerville side and see all the business lights in Charlotte.
Lucky he didnt hit any boats in the open water that were just drifting or night fishing or a sail boat.

Rochester, NY

#15 Jul 17, 2011
I thought there was going to be more police down at the beach?? I thought the coast guard was also recently on the news bragging about how they are out in force????
Yet all these white guys can go out drinking and driving boats and crashing into piers???

Let me brake it to you white folk, no-one has ever died at our beach because of a few fights, but many have died drunk out on boats and spread across the pier at 60mph. So where's the out cry to stop these white drunk boaters??? Why isn't WCMF or WPXY having "Lets Stop the Drunk Drivers Concert"???
hint

Mumford, NY

#16 Jul 18, 2011
The Sheriff's tend to hang around the river, taking up dock space. Boating at night is legal and safe if the boater is responsible. I agree, it's no time for high speed antics though - and whoever mentioned "trim" - exactly! Especially when the idiot has a boat load of drunken friends besides himself on board...

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#17 Jul 18, 2011
Howard Eddy wrote:
The driver was arrested, but the media doesn't give the names or mmugshots him, or even say what town in the burbs he is from.
Hey Howie, How's your hole?
YoureGonnaGotoJa il

Rochester, NY

#18 Jul 18, 2011
Is there even cops or coastguard out on the water after midnight??
rpdsuks

Rochester, NY

#19 Jul 18, 2011
YoureGonnaGotoJail wrote:
Is there even cops or coastguard out on the water after midnight??
Its sorta like how the RPD only do footpatrols in groups of 2 or more, and only on nice sunny summer afternoons on streets with young white girls on it, like Monroe Ave, Park Ave, and near the UofR to try to pick up the college girls.

You'd never see a city cop walking the beat at 2 or 3 am, or on a cold or rainy day, or on a street of mainly black girls on it.
hint

Mumford, NY

#20 Jul 18, 2011
A simple explanation of "trim":

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#21 Jul 18, 2011
hint wrote:
The Sheriff's tend to hang around the river, taking up dock space. Boating at night is legal and safe if the boater is responsible. I agree, it's no time for high speed antics though - and whoever mentioned "trim" - exactly! Especially when the idiot has a boat load of drunken friends besides himself on board...
Ain't nothing wrong with a little "trim" everyday,if you catch my driff.Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida Teens Taunt Drowning Man 2 hr Rhonda 12
Lakeland FLorida Teens Throw Eggs At Cops 3 hr Rhonda 1
Why Such Hesitation In A Rideout Conviction? 3 hr Rhonda 1
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 8 hr MSNBC is fake news 1,017
I hope O. J. Simpson gets parole at this week's... 8 hr iescapedny 19
Daycare 8 hr Shame on you 6
USS Fitzgerald: Crew 'should have spoken up' be... 9 hr IKnowWhatYourThin... 1

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance