Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

"Mr. Bill Cosby, you are a reasonable and talented man who has spoken the truth of the cultural anomalies within the black communities that need to change now. The black communities' resentment toward you is because they don't like hearing the truth or having their clear and evident dirty laundry aired to the nation. The problem is, the country is not blind nor dumb. They believe we are animals. Do not mute your unvarnished truthful speech or moral compass. Blacks must strive for more in life than bling, hoes, and cars. The current culture is an epidemic that leaves them with no discernible future. They're suffocating and don't even know it. MLK Jr. Would be mortified at what he worked so hard for in our acceptance as equal beings and how unfortunately we stopped progressing and began digressing. Chicago's youth violence is a prime example of how our black communities values have declined."

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Of course not. Certainly not the liberal mainstream media.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
"Mr. Bill Cosby, you are a reasonable and talented man who has spoken the truth of the cultural anomalies within the black communities that need to change now. The black communities' resentment toward you is because they don't like hearing the truth or having their clear and evident dirty laundry aired to the nation. The problem is, the country is not blind nor dumb. They believe we are animals. Do not mute your unvarnished truthful speech or moral compass. Blacks must strive for more in life than bling, hoes, and cars. The current culture is an epidemic that leaves them with no discernible future. They're suffocating and don't even know it. MLK Jr. Would be mortified at what he worked so hard for in our acceptance as equal beings and how unfortunately we stopped progressing and began digressing. Chicago's youth violence is a prime example of how our black communities values have declined."
WHO did you copy this from?

What "Black community" is against Mr. Cosby?

I'm confused.......???

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused.......???
http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/

Hope this helps your confusion.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused.......???
From Rambo Cop's unedited manifesto. He gives kudos to Bill for standing up against the ghetto culture.
He never said that

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Are you talking about this? It's a hoax he never said these things. Do your homework before spreading lies. Bill Cosby is a great guy!

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/bill-cosby-damn-ti...

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

If I believe YOUR ignorance....Bill Cosby is the ONLY Black man in AMerikkka to stand up against black crime.

NOT, as there are many against it standing WITH him.

Thanks for the clarification.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, but in that same manifesto he is full agreement Feinstien on gun control ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
topix is run by racist jiggers 8 hr RacistFireCrotch BarnFart 1
topix is jigger lovers 8 hr RacistFireCrotch BarnFart 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr General Robert E Lee 6,361
7 Investigates: Cigarette lighters spark concerns 9 hr Ha Ha 3
What is your biggest pet peeve 9 hr Ha Ha 25
My HOME BOY shoots baby in stroller DAY GOT PIC 10 hr RacistFireCrotch BarnFart 4
post WHATS BETTER PANTYHOSE OR BAG FOR HEAD 10 hr RacistFireCrotch BarnFart 3
•••

Flood Watch for Monroe County was issued at July 28 at 4:37AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••