Autism not stopping beauty pageant contestant

Oct 8, 2013 Full story: 13WHAM 56

Rochester, NY- For any student, being an average eighth grader isn't always the easiest.

Full Story

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#30 Oct 21, 2013
Another Monday Funny! Mary Rocco! Figured it came from an anti vaxxer site. Sorry, there HAVE been studies of vaxxed-unvaxxed, regardless of what Tocco would lead you to believe. Oh, and look at the scare tactic ingredients. Maybe you can explain why the majority who have been vaccinated are healthy?? And live viruses that activate when you age?? And how would you know what another parent gives their child, doctor or not? You don't.
Hate to inform you, no one agree's with you except for another single anti vaxxer but he agree's with anything, even though he's never posted anything as far-fetched as the above.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#31 Oct 21, 2013
Try this tidbit
Mary Tocco, Is She Mistaken or Misrepresenting? 2011
http://www.harpocratesspeaks.com/2011/08/mary...

Keep in mind, Tocco is no one, not even a doctor but guess what, she supports chiropractors!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#35 Oct 21, 2013
Exactly as I predicted, still no scientific evidence to back up the Winnipeg dummy's "junk science" verdict, but plenty of personal insults. So predictable.

Location hidden

#36 Oct 21, 2013
And just what kind of site do you think childhood shots is??? At least the site I gave wasn't filled with trying to sell yiu stuff or donate to them!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thats Science

Winnipeg, Canada

#37 Oct 21, 2013
friend wrote:
And just what kind of site do you think childhood shots is??? At least the site I gave wasn't filled with trying to sell yiu stuff or donate to them!!!
I can't quite get what you're sayin..is it DUH by chance?
Thats Science

Winnipeg, Canada

#38 Oct 21, 2013
ric99 wrote:
Exactly as I predicted, still no scientific evidence to back up the Winnipeg dummy's "junk science" verdict, but plenty of personal insults. So predictable.
Just like all your posts DUDE.
teamster

Rochester, NY

#39 Oct 21, 2013
Poor J-mac can't even get Health Insurance from Wegmans.
Lets Hope ObamaCare can help him and all others that can make baskets but are not allowed to play on a team.
Lie Detector

Jacksonville, NC

#40 Oct 21, 2013
http://thepeopleschemist.com/reasons-dont-vac...

I'm not into changing minds ....Obviously you are entitled to your informed opinion as I am ....

I would ask you to open your mind ...I can only show you the way , you will have to be the one to experience the truth .

Big Pharma is the devil's workshop ...Modern medicine is a racket .

You likely believe there is no KNOWN cure for cancer to ...

And if you are diagnosed with it you will likely get Chemo and Radiation , am I right ...

I rest my case ..

Why won't they < CDC > tell the world what causes Cancer ?

Of course they know ! But your a little pee brain drone worker that they Feed off of .... From the cradle to the grave ...

Good luck w/ life commentators
Captain Zimmerman

Rochester, NY

#42 Oct 22, 2013
I had always thought that it was caused by pregnant moms that were drinking a lot of alcohol.
I Know

Park Ridge, IL

#43 Oct 22, 2013
Autism is strictly a mental illness.
Taxpayer central station

Rochester, NY

#44 Oct 22, 2013
I Know wrote:
just as lying, racism, murder and hate. A mind is a terrible thing to waste on such things. be honest and treat people well.
Erin

Buffalo, NY

#45 Oct 22, 2013
I Know wrote:
I had heard the same thing from a doctor that we know. He definitely eluded to mental illness.

Location hidden

#46 Oct 22, 2013
Captain Zimmerman wrote:
I had always thought that it was caused by pregnant moms that were drinking a lot of alcohol.
The known cause of drinking a lot while pregnant is fetal alcohol syndrome, not autism.

Location hidden

#47 Oct 22, 2013
Autism is diagnosed strictly by a DSM, and any disorder listed under the DSM is a mental illness due to that however, unlike many DSM disorder's, autism is also listed under neurological disorders.
Vaccines Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

#48 Oct 22, 2013
I Know wrote:
wrong. Shows you just blah blah nonsense.
Captain Zimmerman

Rochester, NY

#49 Oct 22, 2013
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
The known cause of drinking a lot while pregnant is fetal alcohol syndrome, not autism.
I heard it was both and a few other things.
Drunk moms are just out trying to point fingers at everywhere else but themselves, while poor j-mac get even get health insurance even with obamacare.
Sandra

Buffalo, NY

#50 Oct 23, 2013
Our pediatrician told us it was a mild (whatever that means) mental illness. The child will enter adulthood with mental function impairment. He or she will have diminished intellect.

Location hidden

#51 Oct 23, 2013
Actually it's known that those with autism are quite intelligent, but due to the nature of autism they will always score low on an IQ test since autism causes launguage impairments. Mental illness is just a general term anyway, not a true diagnosis and no diagnosis will ever depict the child's future.

Location hidden

#52 Oct 23, 2013
Captain Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard it was both and a few other things.
Drunk moms are just out trying to point fingers at everywhere else but themselves, while poor j-mac get even get health insurance even with obamacare.
Actually, even if a mother hid a bunch of drinking, there's physical aspects of FAS that isn't present with autism. It is possible to have both diagnosis, however adding autism to a child with FAS probably is a misdiagnosis or over-diagnosing on the medical end. It's possible a child can obtain more services with an autism dx than a FAS dx. When this happens, it of course screws up the autism rates.
So the possibility of a mom pointing a finger else where isn't all that possible.
Vaccines Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

#53 Oct 23, 2013
Sandra wrote:
Our pediatrician told us it was a mild (whatever that means) mental illness. The child will enter adulthood with mental function impairment. He or she will have diminished intellect.
Pediatricians are lower than veterinarians in intelligence. NEVER go to them for advice. They NEVER worked on or researched a single vaccine or pharmaceutical yet they are considered experts on them. They spout blah blah that comes directly from their BIG PHARMA controlled education and they are merely glorified pharma salesmen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Break room ratings 22 min Radio is Dead 94
Luvely wants Clergy to Fix The RPD 24 min Reverend Al 15
What Happened To Global Warming? 1 hr queen stevie the SW 9
Cuomo cites failing schools; state gives teachera 1 hr lol 8
LeSean McCoy 'not happy' about trade to Bills 2 hr Never rode the bus 1
The Bus Terminal Is Dead 3 hr Never rode the bus 16
Evans Mills man indicted in Rochester murder 4 hr SouthWedgeTardedP... 1
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web