Cullerd man uses dead sistah's name f...

Cullerd man uses dead sistah's name for Medicaid treatment

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Old school justice

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 17, 2014
http://www.wafb.com/story/26273357/rip-woman-...

real winner this one is, and wearing a shirt with the dead sister's picture on it
winner winner fried chicken dinner
I see racist losers

Bronx, NY

#3 Aug 17, 2014
puddle stomper wrote:
lmfao those nasty negros will steal anything.
If you got real jobs or degrees you white]\[iggers wouldn't have to sit in upstate NY and whine about "the coloreds" all day.

Kind of explains why nobody lives there anymore but the welfare people and the welfare/workfare prisonjob trash people!

No "nano" for you when the tech cos see the racists.
Get a life people you can't get rid of the "coloreds" and you all act like you're stuck in 1955 so no I don't expect you lowlife racist bottomfeeders to ever get out of that shythole.
Denny

Pittsford, NY

#4 Aug 18, 2014
I see racist losers wrote:
Get a life people you can't get rid of the "coloreds" and you all act like you're stuck in 1955 so no I don't expect you lowlife racist bottomfeeders to ever get out of that shythole.
People whine because we're fed up and disgusted with the current direction of progress. Instead of moving forward, the situation regresses every year. Lower graduation numbers annually, higher unemployment, more welfare dollars being paid out -- and a ridiculous crime rate for your demographic. Crime is your signature business.Sorry we can't be more cheerful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 40 min Slammed 641
haha the topix retard 11 hr perfect 1
Agitators 11 hr perfect 66
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! 12 hr Ha Ha 18
Greece cops arrest lady for taking video of an ... 14 hr Neo Black Ha Ha 18
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 16 hr Ha Ha 77
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 18 hr Silent no longer 98

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages