Greece Alerting Residents Of High Lev...

Greece Alerting Residents Of High Level Sex Offenders

Posted in the Rochester Forum

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#2 Nov 13, 2013
Da Gooch wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/s3216961.shtml
Punishment for these crimes should be to make them live in the inner city, after public beatings.
Don't send them here either.
You need to show those pics to Rhonda.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#3 Nov 13, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Don't send them here either.
You need to show those pics to Rhonda.
She would say that they were framed and were kept down by the "man".
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#4 Nov 13, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Don't send them here either.
You need to show those pics to Rhonda.
BTW: Did you noticed that the thread about hording is missing, gee, I wonder why?

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#5 Nov 13, 2013
the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>BTW: Did you noticed that the thread about hording is missing, gee, I wonder why?
NO I did not. I just replied to it on my tracker. Man the woman is an embarrassment to the city.
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 13, 2013
the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>BTW: Did you noticed that the thread about hording is missing, gee, I wonder why?
If you posted in it,no need to wonder.
You should change your screen name to "RaceBaitingTrollThreadKi ller"...RBTTK!

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#7 Nov 13, 2013
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
If you posted in it,no need to wonder.
You should change your screen name to "RaceBaitingTrollThreadKi ller"...RBTTK!
Once again the pot calls the kettle black.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#8 Nov 13, 2013
How about them black sex offenders. Thought only whites do that.
HarryPness

Rochester, NY

#9 Nov 13, 2013
This is the first time the news media has published photos of black sex offenders? We whites have been getting a bad rap for years. Racial profiling.
Cornelius

Rochester, NY

#14 Nov 13, 2013
ShameOnYou wrote:
"High Level Sex Offenders" and both black? Figure that!
Read the story and stop making stuff up.

One is a "moderate" risk. Figure that.
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#16 Nov 13, 2013
God forbid 2 sex offenders are living in Greece, with all the ones that live in the city.
HarryPness

Rochester, NY

#17 Nov 13, 2013
CityRes wrote:
God forbid 2 sex offenders are living in Greece, with all the ones that live in the city.
No one cares about the city. Its a shit hole we would rater not think about. Those 2 look like the need to be castrated. A great solution. No jail time needed and small cost to the public with no probation and no web site need for offenders. Greece now in fear.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#18 Nov 13, 2013
HarryPness wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares about the city. Its a shit hole we would rater not think about. Those 2 look like the need to be castrated. A great solution. No jail time needed and small cost to the public with no probation and no web site need for offenders. Greece now in fear.
They will not castrate man for this because this is a white crime.
Just like drinking and driving and running innocent people over with the car, no real sentences, just a slap on the hand and set them free.
Controller

Fairport, NY

#19 Nov 13, 2013
Black community doesn't report child molestation or incest. More fear of the cops than the criminal act. Many black men "on the down low", which is not reported as bisexual.
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#22 Nov 14, 2013
Controller wrote:
Black community doesn't report child molestation or incest. More fear of the cops than the criminal act. Many black men "on the down low", which is not reported as bisexual.
1) If it molestation/incest goes unreported, how is it the you know it occurs? Are you basing this opinion on your own life experience or current habit(s)?

2) Why would the black community fear the white police?

3) Why would your concern yourself with what another man does with his penis?
The Burbs

Rochester, NY

#23 Nov 14, 2013
The animals are now loose in Greece.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA RATED 5th BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY! 17 min IescapedNY 25
South Wedge, I Don't Necessarily Dislike You! 1 hr Ha Ha 4
California wants to Sucede from US 2 hr Ha Ha 17
Started Christmas shopping today 5 hr IescapedNY 23
Trump Putting Together A Great Cabinet! 6 hr IescapedNY 20
Started Hanukkah shopping today 6 hr Moshe 5
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 11 hr amwaysux 30

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages