Deputies have charged 20 year old Vin...

Deputies have charged 20 year old Vincenzo Zagari in the shooting of Angel Figueroa.

There are 229 comments on the WHAM-AM Rochester story from Jun 23, 2012, titled Deputies have charged 20 year old Vincenzo Zagari in the shooting of Angel Figueroa.. In it, WHAM-AM Rochester reports that:

Monroe County deputies have made an arrest in connection with the shooting on June 18th in Wheatland that seriously injured a Rochester man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAM-AM Rochester.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Buh Bye Enzo

Rochester, NY

#243 Jan 25, 2014
his uncle wrote:
<quoted text> I love how you people assume he's going to prison ?? Innocent till proven guilty...we live in America not some third world country. The truth will come out and you all will get a reality check believe me....yours truly his loving uncle...the good looking 1
Hey Uncle Ugly,

Why you no flappa your mouth no more here, eh?

You part of pic-o-crappa family and you big doose-bag.

Schumk
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Penfield, NY

#244 Jan 25, 2014
How come in the beginning he wasn't charged with stealing his father hand gun???

If the gun was reported stolen and they found him with it, he should have been charged.
Good Job

Rochester, NY

#245 Jan 25, 2014
Because "in the beginning " that wasn't known.

It took the lawyers a while to put that story together. It was easy once they figured out the shot guy wasn't gonna cooperate.
Rhondas Friend

Penfield, NY

#246 Jan 25, 2014
Good Job wrote:
Because "in the beginning " that wasn't known.
It took the lawyers a while to put that story together. It was easy once they figured out the shot guy wasn't gonna cooperate.
There has been many shot black city guys that didn't cooperate, yet there shooter didn't get no great deal. Their shooters weren't walking the street 1 year later.
Dummy Dude

Rochester, NY

#247 Jan 25, 2014
Rhondas Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been many shot black city guys that didn't cooperate, yet there shooter didn't get no great deal. Their shooters weren't walking the street 1 year later.
Big money lawyers!!!
Officer Feelgood

Akron, OH

#248 Jan 25, 2014
Some Browning Hi-Power therapy would really help this whinny wop, badda bing badda BOOM!!!!!
KW900A

Utica, NY

#249 Jan 26, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Ummmm....and he is being given bail why???? He shot a man. Left him to die. Was a fugitive for days....WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!
he is given bail so he can get out and commit more crimes and attempt to car Jack someone and go on the run... Again. The family must have lots of money, or know a very good lawyer.
Billy Wombat

Cincinnati, OH

#250 Jan 29, 2014
fhnsfdh

Canandaigua, NY

#251 Feb 4, 2014
thats my frind so shut up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are changes coming to a local radio station 3 hr Ha Ha 9
Leroy HYSTERIA 3 hr Ha Ha 15
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 3 hr vivians a fat sow 149
Was the Drunk Driver also a Drunk Roofer?? 4 hr iloveny 20
Kevin Williams - what is your opinion? 4 hr iloveny 45
What gets you sexually charged? 6 hr perfect 14
What's with these black women and their giganti... 6 hr Ha Ha 22

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages