Deputies have charged 20 year old Vincenzo Zagari in the shooting of Angel Figueroa.

Jun 23, 2012 Read more: WHAM-AM Rochester 229

Monroe County deputies have made an arrest in connection with the shooting on June 18th in Wheatland that seriously injured a Rochester man.

Read more
not for nothing

Springfield, MA

#196 Jun 30, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. And again, with all the novelettes of posts trashing this young man, using specifics, etc. it's my posts "they" choose to pick out. I don't know the victim nor do I know the alleged shooter. I am not connected to this personally in any way. I just think it's cowardly and vicious to shoot someone and leave them to die. Did he not shoot him and leave him on the side of the road? Do I have that wrong?
and why are you so confident that happened? How do you know angel isnt going to jail? sure the police r telling the papers the real story?
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#198 Jun 30, 2012
Retarded Jew Italian Nickbo could never catch his son doing crack in the bathroom, cause nickbo's got no legs and couldn't reach the door handle.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#199 Jun 30, 2012
not for nothing wrote:
<quoted text>and why are you so confident that happened? How do you know angel isnt going to jail? sure the police r telling the papers the real story?
I have no idea what happened. That is for a jury to hear the evidence and decide. Unless he waives that right and goes with a bench trial. That kid from U of R got away with murder going with a bench trial. Maybe this kid should seriously consider that option.

Rochester, NY

#200 Jun 30, 2012
<quoted text>I have no idea what happened. That is for a jury to hear the evidence and decide. Unless he waives that right and goes with a bench trial. That kid from U of R got away with murder going with a bench trial. Maybe this kid should seriously consider that option.
Kid from the uofr wasn't a druggie
lost and FOUND

Rochester, NY

#202 Jun 30, 2012
Spencerport wrote:
I wonder how the dope sickness is in there buddy! By now he's dropped the soap on purpose, but too bad for him, he'll have to wait till after trial... that stuff happens in prison... Not county... Hopefully the judge jury and prosecution see this kid for what he is... He's a fiend a liar an actor... And a drama queen at that... He wants this... He wants to be a tough guy... Release him... See what happens... He'll be bragging about it as soon as his PARENTS turn his phone back on haha... But at least he can't hide behind daddy while he's there...can't stay in his cell forever... What's the saying? "lockout knockout".... Guarantee somebody knows this Figueroa guy he's probably no "angel" either haha but I don't know him personally I can only speak for big enzo
writing checks with you mouth your as$ can't cash.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#203 Jul 1, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Kid from the uofr wasn't a druggie
Whatever, Crotchety. I was trying to make a point. Go Eff yourself. Douchie.
Spencerprot

Rochester, NY

#204 Jul 1, 2012
I'm so sick and tired of hiding in my mom's basement and trolling about former friends
Spencerprot

Rochester, NY

#205 Jul 1, 2012
lost and FOUND wrote:
<quoted text> writing checks with you mouth your as$ can't cash.
If I could make checks in cash using my ass, I'd be a multi-millionaire since I have a monsterous heiney.
It says "wide load" on the back of my shorts.
Malcolmxxxx

Elizabeth, NJ

#206 Jul 1, 2012
Italian bitch wrote:
Hold up for a quick sec.... I hope that a close family member of yours becomes a drug addict, yes I wish that upon you. Yeah it's understandable that he looks like a scumbag because he was a drug addict o and a white kid (for all you black fanz) but it takes one time to get hooked. So why is it okay for someone to get diabetes and it's okay in society's eye, that is completely preventable but brought on by horrible eating habits. Drug addiction, preventable but trying it once (which every teenager experiments with drugs at one poit) and getting hooked automatically makes him the scum of the earth? Why are all of you so much better than him? He's probably a better kid than you could ever wish to be. Yeah he's on drugs and made some poor choices. He is not a murderer because last time I checked... No ones dead. As all of you stated you dont know the story or the kid so you go off the news.. Good one. Put yourself in the families shoes, it isn't easy reading everyone bash a kid that no one knows, you don't know the struggle people deal with day to day. Now end the thread stop talking crap about something you don't even know you ignorant ignorant people. NO ONE CARES U AREN'T CHANGIG ANYTHING YOUR OPINIONS LITERALLY DON'T MATTER WOT CHANGE ANYTHING SO SHUT UP.
You are literally the most moronic person that has ever written on this site. Re-read what you wrote. The diabetes part is a pure GEM. Do u even have a GED?

Rochester, NY

#207 Jul 1, 2012
He soo stupid, he should have at least googled diabetes and learned a bit about it before making such a stupid comment and looking soo stupid.
Be real

Brooklyn, NY

#208 Jul 2, 2012
Mind your business
He robbed me

Rochester, NY

#209 Jul 20, 2012
Kid is a piece ...deserves what's coming to him 100 %
Old friend

Waterbury, CT

#210 Sep 7, 2012
I know this kid i used to be his friend I wrestled against him in highschool.. People need to shut up and need to take responsibility for themselves.. It's not his parents fault or rap music.. This kid was crooked and got into wrong things.. He tries to act hard and tough and he used to be a nice kid.. I feel bad for him.. It's not the city kids that are evil.. They are exposed to this everyday and due to lack of guidance and false projections of what success is they go the wrong way.. It's the Suburb kids that shoot people are the real cold hearted monsters

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#211 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>Whatever, Crotchety. I was trying to make a point. Go Eff yourself. Douchie.
classLESS and classic!

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#212 Sep 7, 2012
Old friend wrote:
I know this kid i used to be his friend I wrestled against him in highschool.. People need to shut up and need to take responsibility for themselves.. It's not his parents fault or rap music.. This kid was crooked and got into wrong things.. He tries to act hard and tough and he used to be a nice kid.. I feel bad for him.. It's not the city kids that are evil.. They are exposed to this everyday and due to lack of guidance and false projections of what success is they go the wrong way.. It's the Suburb kids that shoot people are the real cold hearted monsters
Well tell it like it is, why don't cha ?
sue

Spencerport, NY

#213 Sep 9, 2012
stop being so mean - they need prays - we have all made mistakes - God made us human not perfect & to Jesus a sin is a sin --sorry to hear of your troubles

Rochester, NY

#214 Sep 9, 2012
sue wrote:
stop being so mean - they need prays - we have all made mistakes - God made us human not perfect & to Jesus a sin is a sin --sorry to hear of your troubles
I don't really think killing someone is considered "making a mistake".
sue

Spencerport, NY

#215 Sep 9, 2012
isn't angel still alive -
Name

Sterling Heights, MI

#217 Dec 20, 2012
Is he cleared yet?
Name

Troy, MI

#218 Mar 13, 2013
No news on this kid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 2 hr You People 45
News Teen Arrested in Transit Center Scuffle 2 hr Gerry 50
White Dead Man Found in a Pile of Poop 3 hr Run Liz Run 1
Michael Brown Tree Memorial Vandalized 3 hr Tyrone 1
White Man Arrested as the Wegmans Purse Snatcher 3 hr InvisiblyDisabled 1
Break room ratings 4 hr The Weather Pecker 237
Amy Pierson Expecting 7 hr No shame 10
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE