Deputies have charged 20 year old Vincenzo Zagari in the shooting of Angel Figueroa.

Jun 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAM-AM Rochester

Monroe County deputies have made an arrest in connection with the shooting on June 18th in Wheatland that seriously injured a Rochester man.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of229
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

Ummmm....and he is being given bail why???? He shot a man. Left him to die. Was a fugitive for days....WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
Ummmm....and he is being given bail why???? He shot a man. Left him to die. Was a fugitive for days....WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!
Same ole same ole, he's white and from the burbs.

Notice they left his white mugshot out too??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

They're not black, so maybe they're a couple girlie-men that got into a domestic??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Same ole same ole, he's white and from the burbs.
Notice they left his white mugshot out too??
SHUT YOUR RACIST MOUTH UP! ENOUGH SAID!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

I hope your counting the missing white mugshots nickbo.????

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
I hope your counting the missing white mugshots nickbo.????
SHUT YOUR RACIST MOUTH UP! ENOUGH SAID!
RacistFartCrotch BarnFire

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

If he was a brother, he'd be held on no bail.
Spencerport

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Don't worry about him he's trash. Burnt all his bridges. Everybody in this town knows what a piece of trash he is and now it's public record... Kharma sucks doesn't it... That's what a life of Lying manipulation and screwing people gets you... Kharma. Most of us around town personally hope he wont make bail and gets worse than the "assault 1"... Hey isn't a gunshot above the waist "attempted murder" I don't know but I'll speak for spencerport... Let him rot

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Spencerport wrote:
Don't worry about him he's trash. Burnt all his bridges. Everybody in this town knows what a piece of trash he is and now it's public record... Kharma sucks doesn't it... That's what a life of Lying manipulation and screwing people gets you... Kharma. Most of us around town personally hope he wont make bail and gets worse than the "assault 1"... Hey isn't a gunshot above the waist "attempted murder" I don't know but I'll speak for spencerport... Let him rot
Why was this Scum bucket even given bail? Hope he rots. Don't know any details...but smells fishy to me. Rot in hell, murderer.
Spencerport

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Why was this Scum bucket even given bail? Hope he rots. Don't know any details...but smells fishy to me. Rot in hell, murderer.
White italian kid... Parents have money... They'll go to bat for him even though they know what he is and who he is... They raised him... He'll get through this one and the next one... He'll have mommy and daddy convinced it's all lies... They could never believe their innocent little boy would do it he's such an angel
Spencerport

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

And you wont find details mommy and daddy have him lawyered up and because of his age and lack of priors none of the details will be released except for what's on public record. He's a manipulative piece of trash. Any trouble he's ever been in he's talked his way out of it with mommy and daddy's help. He'll sit in jail and tell everybody stories about how hard he and his daddy and uncles are... Say that they're "mafia" connected to try to get people to not pick on him. He'll take his shirt off and puff his chest out and get loud. But he's not street... Haha and in jail... They know who's who real quick... Big man will humble fast... Unless mommy and daddy and uncles dearest all band together and come up with that 100 k I'm sure that they will
Spencerport

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

I wonder how the dope sickness is in there buddy! By now he's dropped the soap on purpose, but too bad for him, he'll have to wait till after trial... that stuff happens in prison... Not county... Hopefully the judge jury and prosecution see this kid for what he is... He's a fiend a liar an actor... And a drama queen at that... He wants this... He wants to be a tough guy... Release him... See what happens... He'll be bragging about it as soon as his PARENTS turn his phone back on haha... But at least he can't hide behind daddy while he's there...can't stay in his cell forever... What's the saying? "lockout knockout".... Guarantee somebody knows this Figueroa guy he's probably no "angel" either haha but I don't know him personally I can only speak for big enzo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Spencerport wrote:
And you wont find details mommy and daddy have him lawyered up and because of his age and lack of priors none of the details will be released except for what's on public record.
He's 20 years old. Hardly a minor.
ogden

Spencerport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

drugs will turn this once good kid into waste of life, hes not 21 must have been an illegal firearm as well
NEED I SAY MORE

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Everyone has kids these days and you never know when your kid will turn and make mistakes. Its these city scumbags that are distorting our children CITY NEEDS TO BE BLOWN with all the scum that lives there that are killing our children. Stop being blind ok srart worrying about these city people that are turning our kids to drugs. YOU ALL ARE SO BLIND... INSTEAD OF JUSDING SAY A PRAYER... YOU ALL NEED GOD IN YOUR LIFE
Truth

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

We all agree drugs are bad, but drugs are every where not just the city, might be more in the city of cousre , but there are still drugs at high schools, suburbs , colleges , sports... From my understanding at one point Vincenzo zagari was a former high school wrestling star . The police need to crack down and along with parents, hope a valuable lesson was learned , what a waste of life
Parma

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

He's defiantly going to need Gods help if he goes to prison, need I say more......how sick does he have to be to dump a guy off to die
Spencerport

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

="NEED I SAY MORE"]Everyone has kids these days and you never know when your kid will turn and make mistakes. Its these city scumbags that are distorting our children CITY NEEDS TO BE BLOWN with all the scum that lives there that are killing our children. Stop being blind ok srart worrying about these city people that are turning our kids to drugs. YOU ALL ARE SO BLIND... INSTEAD OF JUSDING SAY A PRAYER....... You don't know this kid for crap. Or even if he was "once good" I got news for you I'm a catholic that goes to church every week. This kids been prayed for time and again by many people In THIS town. You are ignorant as hell if you think that the city is the only place for these kids to cop dope... And his age? The legal status of the firearm? Who gives a damn? U can buy a rifle at 18, the required age for a pistol permit is 21. He's got guns in the family anyway... What the hell should it matter if he used daddy's gun or a gun he bought off the street without a serial number..... WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? Look at the hard evidence... Clearly it was him... But nobody saw the shooting first hand, we barely have the story. We don't know the damn story. From
What I can see... There's not much to work with. You people all complain now... What are u gunna do when he gets released? PRAY FOR HIM??? Haha yeaaaaaa ok
Spencerport

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

O and that last comment... Trust me there was no lesson learned. Enzo made the team. That does not mean he's a wrestling "star". I love how when something bad happens to a person people always start talking about who they USED to be and all the potential they HAD. This kids been the same forever... Sure maybe at times he weasels through a little better than others but he's no star. Don't put him in the limelight of this town. U want to talk about spencerport wrestling trust me there's far better names to bring onto the subject than this fraud...our youth is known for wrestling... Not for what happens to the fakes when they get out of school and off the mat... Leave spencerport wrestling out of it... Those are other people's accomplishments not his. Let's keep spencerport something to be proud of

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of229
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
After 35 Years, WHAM's Chet Walker Fired 7 min Porky 21
Bob Duffy will return to Rochester 31 min dew4794 1
Black Mayor gets 10 years in Prison 38 min dew4794 1
sexual assault by a BLACK MAN 1 hr dew4794 4
White Racist Talk Radio Hosts FIRED 2 hr wake up call 25
Scrutiny of Arrest Caught Tape 2 hr wake up call 3
Will The BBQ and Blues Fest be any safer than t... 2 hr Lilac 5
•••
•••